Every new team member or newly employed staff deserves to be warmly welcomed, loved, and respected especially on their first day at work.
Creating this feeling of acceptance even before their resumption of duty goes a long way in relieving their initial anxiety and boosting their confidence level.
Sending welcome on board messages to new team members should never be overlooked by an employer or colleagues. There’s never a better way to kick off a long-lasting friendly and professional relationship.
So all concerned should be intentional in sending a welcome on board message to the new team member, employees, or boss.
Warm Welcome On Board Messages
Meanwhile, both welcome aboard and welcome on board are different phrases used to welcome someone into a new group. Some consider welcome aboard to be more informal. We believe that any of these can be used, depending on the way you want your new member to feel.
Saying welcome on board, the less informal phrase can help the new member relax and easily integrate into the team.
Here are some welcome on board messages to make a new person feel comfortable and welcome into the group, team, or company.
1. Thank you for joining us. We are glad you made it. Feel free to make useful contributions that will help us grow as a team.
2. We are delighted to have you here. We look forward to the new and innovative ideas you would bring to the table. You are also sure to enjoy values from us. Welcome.
3. It’s great to have you here. This team is known for excellence. We are glad, that with you around, it would even become more excellent. Welcome to the group.
4. Hello, hearty welcome! We sincerely hope you have a great time here with us. Every member of the group looks forward to your resumption at the office.
5. Welcome to our lovely group. Having you here with us to share ideas and goals is so heartwarming. We wish you all the best as you begin this journey with us.
6. Welcome! It is with great delight we welcome you to this team. We look forward to the period you would be spending with us while we work on this project. We hope you enjoy your stay too.
7. We are glad to welcome you to the team. We hope your stay here will be a remarkable one for us all. We look forward to a collaborative relationship with you.
8. Congratulations to you on being part of our great team. You are very much welcome. It is great to have you with us and we look forward to working with you.
9. A cordial welcome to you! It is a great pleasure to have a wonderful person like you in our midst. We do not take it for granted. Welcome again.
10. A very warm welcome to the team! We believe your peculiar skills will be a great asset to the team and the organization at large. Congratulations on your appointment.
Short Welcome Message For New Employee
Welcome on board messages or e-mail doesn’t have to be long. It’s not an avenue to discuss the job description. That should have been done before now. It is simply a way to stretch forth your arms to receive the new employee.
1. Congratulations on making it through the rigors of the recruitment and selection process to become an employee in this highly innovative and motivating environment. Looking forward to meeting and working with you.
2. I bet the recruitment team made a great choice in giving you this position to work with us. Be sure you have the best set of employees working with you. We anticipate your arrival. Welcome on board.
3. The entire department welcomes you with warm wishes. We received with joy the news of your employment. We believe you will have a great time working with us.
4. Congratulations Colleague. We are proud to have a dynamic individual as you work with us. Welcome to the team.
5. We are glad that you’re joining us soon. We can’t wait to receive you and work with you. Welcome aboard.
Related Post: Appreciation Messages For Team Members
Welcome To The Team Quotes
Welcome to the team quotes, like welcome on board messages is to simply facilitate the integration of the new team member into the new team or company.
1. Congratulations on scaling the recruitment process and finally getting hired! We look forward to an engaging time while you’re on the team. Cheers.
2. A warm welcome to our team. We believe you have all it takes to be of help to the team and the company at large move forward.
3. Hearty welcome! We hope you have a great time working here with us. We wish you all the best as you get started.
4. Congratulations on your appointment and on becoming the newest member of this team. We hope you find your new roles interesting as well as rewarding. Welcome on board.
5. We appreciate you for choosing to work with this team. We strongly believe that you will deliver great results, and help move the team forward.
6. Welcome to the team. Feel free to express yourself and speak up on challenges. We love teamwork. Enjoy your stay in our company.
7. Welcome to our company. We are happy we choose you already. We sincerely look forward to your valuable contributions to the team.
8. Welcome! We are glad you joined our team. We are eager to work with you and support you throughout your career with us.
Related Post: Manager’s Recommendation Samples
Welcome Message For New Member In Whatsapp Group
1. Welcome to our group. We sincerely express our deepest gratitude to you for taking out time to join our group. We are sure that you will also be happy you did. Welcome on board!
2. A warm welcome to our online team. We believe you have all it takes to be of help to the team and the group at large to move it forward.
3. Hearty welcome! We hope you have a great time here with us. Every member of the group appreciates your presence. We wish you all the best as you get started.
4. Having you here with us to share ideas and goals is so heartwarming. We are excited to have you with us in this group.
5. Welcome! It is with great delight we welcome you to this group. We look forward to the time that you would be spending with us while we work on this project.
6. Having you with us here in the group is something we all appreciate. We hope your contributions and ideas help us in moving the group forward to achieving our aim.
7. The entire group is happy to have you on board. We hope you enjoy the interesting discussions and endeavor to participate fully. Thank you.
8. Warm welcome and wishes from the entire WhatsApp group. Your great skillset will be of tremendous assistance to us as we brainstorm on the upcoming project. We are happy to have you here.
9. A big welcome. We are glad to have you here with us. This group has a focus on humanity. With your selfless attributes, I believe you are a great addition to us. Your input will be highly valued.
Related Post: Tips For Job Seekers
Welcome Quotes For New Employee
1. I welcome you specially to our group and we all look forward to an exciting relationship and partnership. We hope you’ll enjoy your stay with us.
2. Welcome to our noble association. In this association, we are concerned about putting smiles on the faces of the needy. With your great sense of empathy, we believe you will be a great addition to us. Welcome.
3. It is with joy that we welcome you to our team. We look forward to you bringing ideas for the betterment of the team. We all look forward to working with you.
4. I remember how excited I was when I just got accepted here. It has been great working here. I hope you find your work here more interesting than I ever did. You are welcome.
5. Hi Sandra. We are excited about your addition to our group. It promises to be a great experience for you. Welcome on board.
6. Welcome to our group. We have no doubt about what you have to offer us. We look forward to working with you and learning from you.
7. We are really happy to have you here with us. We hope that your stay here will be a delightful one and that you will enjoy every bit of it. Welcome aboard.
8. Welcome on board! You are surely in the right place. This group is all about putting smiles on the faces of those around us. We are sure you fit perfectly into this role. We look forward to a great working time with you.
Related Post: Samples Of Appreciation Message To Colleagues
How To Welcome A New Boss
1. We are in no doubt that we are going to learn from the very best with you as the head of this department. We look forward to working under your vast knowledge and experience. Congratulations sir.
2. We count it as an honor to have you pilot the affairs of this team. We strongly believe you are the right person that will help the team move further in the right direction.
3. Our office is delighted to have you on board. We sincerely count it as a privilege to have you head this organization. We hope you settle in without stress.
4. We as a team and members of this company welcome you wholeheartedly to this company. We wish you a very pleasant stay as you pilot the affairs of this great organization. All the best, Boss!
5. The entire team is honored to welcome you on board. We want you to know that we are delighted to have you work with us and we are sure of your ability to take this company forward.
6. It is with great delight that I welcome you to this company as you assume the position of the new boss. On behalf of the entire team members, we say a very big welcome. Congratulations!
7. Thank you for choosing to work with us. It was with great joy we received the news of your appointment. We are excited to have you as part of the team. Welcome on board, boss.
8. Welcome to the Team, Boss. We look forward to having a great working relationship under your leadership. Hearty congratulations.
9. Dear New Boss, we are very happy to have you work with us. We strongly believe that together, working with you, we can accomplish a lot to move the team forward.
10. Your appointment as the new boss of the department came as a pleasant surprise. It means a lot to us. You are most welcome.