110 Beautiful And Positive Friday Motivational Quotes For Work
As much as it is very evident that Friday is the last official day at work (for most people) which should motivate us to give in our best, yet, sometimes, due to one thing or the other, we lack the motivation to put finishing touches to the work we’ve started since the beginning of the week.
More so, it can just be that we lack the right mental attitude or might be passing through mental stress that drowns out all the optimism and positivity in us.
You are not alone in this feeling. People all around the world feel the same way too. However, rather than resigning to fate and not doing anything about it, we can take advantage of motivational quotes to stir us up to put in effort for the last official day at work.
In this write-up, we have gathered a list of positive Friday motivational quotes for work that will reverse your negativity while increasing your levels of dopamine and make you want to never quit working.
Positive Friday Motivational Quotes For Work
1. ‘Friday fills me with joy and gladness.’
2. ‘Today is a new day for you to do things differently. It is the first day of the rest of your life.’
3. ‘You’ve made it this far. You can’t quit now. Just one more hour till the last minute and it’s over.’
4. ‘Sometimes, your limitations are self-imposed.’
5. ‘This Friday, finish your work and be done. Look forward to the weekend and have some fun!’ – Kate Summers
6. ‘When you are unemployed, weekends are seven-days long.’ – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
7. ‘It’s a beautiful day to rise and glow.’
8. ‘In the field of life, hard work is without a substitute.’
9. ‘As long as you’re alive, there is still hope and you have no excuse to stop striving towards your goals.’
10. ‘It’s a great day to determine your priorities and focus on them.’
11. ‘Wake up determined, go to bed satisfied.’ — Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
12. ‘It always seems impossible until it is done.’ – Nelson Mandela
13. ‘Today is a whole brand new day. Do not let the mistakes of yesterday mar your vision. Get out there and make an impact.’
14. ‘One more hour. One more minute. One more second and it’s over. Don’t give up now.’
15. ‘Start today with a positive attitude. Remember, it is always darkest before dawn.’
16. ‘If your thinking is limited, your life will be limited. When you think better, you’ll live better.’ – Joel Osteen
17. ‘You are a product of your thoughts, the crowd you hang out with, the food you eat and what you feed your mind.’ – Prince Ngomane
Related Post: Inspirational Quotes For The Week
Good Morning Friday Motivational Quotes
It’s the last working day of the week! You’re just as excited as any other worker. After having put in a lot of hours from the beginning of the week, one can finally see light at the end of the week’s tunnel. At first, it seemed the week will not end but here is Friday already.
Since you wouldn’t want to share in this ecstasy alone, you might be thinking of sharing good morning Friday motivational quotes with your co-workers, colleagues or even your employees as an employer which is a very good initiative.
Sending others good morning Friday motivational quotes makes them want to put on their optimum performance and also, inspires a positive work attitude in them.
This write-up contains a list of some good morning Friday motivational quotes that you can use to brighten up the day of a co-worker, colleague or employee at work.
1. ‘Better thinking equals better living. Good morning this lovely Friday.’
2. ‘It may not make sense now to you but in the end, it will. Keep your spirit high.’
3. ‘Always have an optimistic mind. Being pessimistic doesn’t pay. Happy Friday!’
4. ‘Life blesses us with several good moments. Cherish each one dearly as life is but for a moment. Have a great day.’
5. ‘We are not always going to do things perfectly. There will be flaws no matter how minute. Just keep giving your best at all times.’
6. ‘Don’t give up on your dreams; they are still very much valid. Wishing you a beautiful Friday.’
7. ‘I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.’ – Apostle Paul
8. ‘Your association and associates determine your acceleration in life. Associate with the right kind. Happy Friday.’
9. ‘We all have the choice to either think positively or negatively. How are you going to think this Friday morning?’
10. ‘What have you planned to achieve this Friday? Don’t let the day toss you about. Be in control of your day.’
11. ‘We are all faced with challenges. The difference between us is just that some overcome their challenges while others are overcome by their challenges. Don’t give in to that challenge. You can surmount it!’
12. ’No matter what happens, find something good to be grateful for this Friday.’
13. ‘We are indirectly impacting lives by the way we choose to live. Live well today to impact lives positively for the better.’
14. ‘A little here and a little there. Keep putting in the effort. You will soon accomplish your set goal. Have a wonderful Friday.’
15. ‘Good morning this Friday. Determine to use your energy to accomplish more productive things.’
16. ‘It doesn’t matter where you came from, all that matters is where you’re going.’ – Brian Tracy
17. ‘Yesterday ended last night. Today is a brand new day and is yours.’ – Zig Ziglar.
Related Post: Motivational Quotes For Work And Colleagues
Funny Friday Motivational Quotes
Thank God it’s Friday! It’s the end of another long week. Every worker will be in high spirit as they face the end of another working week.
Fridays at the workplace are usually marked by a less tense feeling. Bosses tend to smile more at their employees, coworkers become more jovial and relaxed with one another, customers are attended to with dopamine running freely in the veins of the workers and the air just seems right.
At such a time, to further relax the moods of workers while remaining coolheaded, funny Friday motivational quotes can be sent. Funny Friday motivational quotes help relieve tension while motivating workers to do their best.
We have compiled a list of funny Friday motivational quotes we know you will love. Don’t forget to share them with others.
1. ‘Friday is my second favourite F word. Food is my first.’
2. ‘If not for Friday, the weekend will be half over by now. Thank God for Friday!’
3. ‘Work starts on Monday. Life begins on Friday.’
4. ‘Better days are coming. They are called: Saturday and Sunday.’
5. ‘I wonder why Monday is so far from Friday and Friday is so close to Monday.’
6.’Why is Friday the longest day of the week?’
8. ‘It is always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves. They always tend to spill over.’ – Kai Sinclair
9. ‘It’s Friday! Time to go make stories for Monday!’
10. ‘Fridays and weekends are life’s gift to those who hate their jobs!’
11. ‘The famous F word we thank God for every week is Friday!’
12. ‘Hands up if you love Fridays.’
13. ‘Happiness is a day called Friday.’
14. ‘Life is especially good on Fridays’
15. ‘’But it’s Friday’ is a valid excuse for almost anything today.’
16. ‘Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays.’ – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
17. ‘Friday is sponsored by the anticipation of the weekend.’
Related Post: Samples Of Excuses To Be Absent From Work
Friday Vibes Quotes
Every worker at the workplace knows Friday is the last official day at work. As such, the morale of workers tends to be higher than usual.
Despite the ‘circumstantial’ increase in vibes, it will yet be necessary to send Friday vibes quotes to workers just in case anyone is still sloppy or lacking the right attitude and energy to work.
As a manager, when you send these Friday vibes quotes to your employees, it lets them know that you are thinking of them and subtly reminds them not to slack in their performance just because it is Friday.
Even if you’re an employee, by sending Friday vibes quotes to other employees, you are helping to maintain a positive attitude to work as when they see it, they will be more motivated to put in their optimum performance.
This write-up has a compendium of such Friday vibes quotes that you can make use of.
1. ‘To the average worker, happiness is synonymous with Friday.’
2. ’Life is especially good on Fridays.’
3. ‘Fridays make me nicer than usual.’
4. ‘The beautiful thing about Friday is not having to set an alarm for the next day!’
5. ‘Fridays sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek!’ – Kate Summers
6. ‘I challenge you to let every day be a Friday. Permit yourself to be happy every day.’– Joel Osteen
7. ‘If every day at work feels like a Friday, then you are doing what you were meant to do.’ – Alan W. Kennedy
8. ‘Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week.’ – Byron Pulsifer
9. ‘Friday never felt so fine after such a long week!’
10. ‘The day I looked forward to has fri-nally come. Welcome, Friday!’
11. ‘Leaving work on Fridays always comes with a feeling and joy that no other day can ever bring.’
12. ‘Friday is like a green light; you speed up until after work and start to slow down once the light turns yellow.’
13. ‘You can easily tell it is Friday by everyone’s excitement and eagerness at the office.’
14. ‘Did you get treated better today as a customer? It is just because today is Friday and I can’t wait to close from work!’
15. ‘Sometimes, it is not all about you. You also have to think of others. Make someone cheerful today. Inspire someone and make this Friday lovely for others. Happy Friday!’
16. ‘If you must have motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday.’ – Noel Coward
17. ‘Music always sounds better on Friday.’ – Lou Brutus
Fabulous Friday Quotes
It’s the last official day at work and you need a fabulous Friday quote to keep you inspired and also inspire others. More so, you don’t want to read or send just any kind of quote but a fabulous quote that you cannot easily forget nor can the receiver easily forget too.
You have come to the right place! We have compiled a list of fabulous Friday quotes that you can use for that purpose. We know you will enjoy them and so will the recipients too. Happy Friday!
1. ‘May you experience joy, happiness and favour as you step out today. Have a fabulous Friday.’
2. ‘To find happiness, look at what you have not what you don’t have. Have a fabulous Friday!’
3. ‘Fabulous Friday! Be open to opportunities that come across your way today and aim for the stars!’
4. ‘Cherish every minute of your life and live today as though it were your last on earth. Happy Friday!’
5. ‘You never fail until you stop trying. Keep putting in the effort and showing up. Have a fabulous Friday!’
6. ‘It is what you make out of a day that counts not the name given to it. Wishing you a fabulous Friday!’
7. ’We cannot control change in our lives but we can consciously shape our transformation.’
8. ‘Today is a whole new day. Forget whatever might have happened yesterday and keep striving towards your dreams. Have a fabulous Friday!’
9. ‘Our attitude in life determines our success or failure, winning or losing. Have the right attitude this Friday.’
10. ‘You can choose to live your dream every day if you just take the first step.’ – T.D Jakes
11. ‘A neglected opportunity does not care if it is Friday. Maximize every opportunity on your path this Friday.’
12. ‘You are unique and different in yourself. Don’t spend the rest of your life trying to be like somebody else. Have a fabulous Friday!’
13. ‘Friday is like a green light; you speed up until after work and start to slow down once the light turns yellow.’
14. ‘Always strive to possess the right mindset. Your productivity in life depends a lot on it. Have a fabulous Friday!’
15. ‘The only time you fail is when you fall and stay down.’- Stephen Richards
16. ‘After such a long, eventful week, Friday never felt so fine.’
17. ‘Associate with people who are likely to improve you.’ – Seneca
Friday Positive Quotes
Sometimes, we feel as though we are not just able to carry out the day’s work. This is not because we don’t have the resources either mentally or otherwise but rather, we lack the motivation to do it.
Just like you take a pill of aspirin when you have a slight headache so also when you feel like you can’t go any further, all you might just need is a dose of motivation through Friday positive quotes.When you take them, not only are you rejuvenated to work, but you also become inspired and even inspire others too.
Are you feeling low and blue this Friday and need some pills of Friday positive quotes? Never worry a bit as we have them all arranged here for your consumption.
Be sure to take as many as you need to get back on your feet.
1. ‘Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before.’ – Bonnie Blair
2. ‘Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.’ – Matt Cameron
3.‘Positivity always wins…Always.’ – Gary Vaynerchuk
4. ‘To make positive things happen to you, always think positive.’
5. ‘Participate in life rather than just watching it pass by you.’ – Lindsey Wonderson
6. ‘Believe you can and you are halfway there.’ – Theodore Roosevelt
7. ‘Always stay positive and never let the negativity of the world affect you.’
8. ‘Positive anything is better than negative nothing.’ – Elbert Hubbard
9. ‘Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.’ – Mary Lou Retton
10. ‘There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.’ – John Green
11. ‘Don’t be pushed by your problems rather, let your dreams lead you.’ – Ralph Waldo Emmerson
12. ‘Not all of us can do great things but we can do small things with great love.’ – Mother Teresa
13. ‘It’s Friday. Do something that your future self will thank you for.’
14. ‘Every day may not be good, but there is something good in everyday.’ – Alice Morse Earle
15. ‘Don’t think that it is just another working day, be happy that finally, it is Friday!’
16. ‘It’s another Friday. Another opportunity to think positively and make your day better.’
17. ‘Do not give up on your dreams for if you do, what then is left?’