Short Motivational Quotes For Students To Work Hard
Motivation is an essential value to the human race to accomplish anything. Check the line of the history of inventions and great achievements. The people we celebrate today had their times when they didn’t feel like continuing. Yet, they did. Why? They were motivated by something.
For some, it might be the result of what they were aiming at, others might have been motivated by those who have gone ahead of them and excelled while some others might have found motivation in a pressing need they wanted to proffer solution to. Either way, motivation played a huge role in their success.
If students are going to maintain a consistent attitude of hard work in their academic pursuits, then, motivational quotes for students to work hard cannot be thrown out the window. For students generally, motivational quotes help them to keep on working hard until they achieve their goals.
Do you find yourself procrastinating as a student or not being diligent enough in your studies because you lack motivation? Do you wish to be a top-flyer and you’re willing to give what it takes? Then this is for you.
This write-up has some of these great motivational quotes for students to work hard and we know you will find them very useful.
Motivational Quotes For Students To Work Hard
1. ‘Hard work does not kill. Only laziness does!’
2. ‘I must work the work of Him that sent me while it is day. The night cometh when no man can work.’ – Jesus Christ
3. ‘He who does not work must not eat.’ – Apostle Paul
4. ‘Nothing is impossible to achieve when you put in hard work and effort.’
5. ‘Yesterday is in the past already. Put in more hard work than you did yesterday.’
6. ‘Hard work is what distinguishes winners from losers. Winners always accept hard work while losers count hard work to be punishment.’
7. ‘Hard work brings more luck across your way in life. Keep working hard.’
8. ‘Go to the ant thou sluggard. Consider her ways and be wise.’ – King Solomon
9. ‘You desire to be happy and fulfilled in life? Then work hard!’
10. ‘Talent without hard work is useless.’
11. ‘Hard work is the price to pay to achieve success in life.’
12. ‘What you don’t sweat out when you’re young will turn into tears when you’re old.’ – Japanese proverb
13. ‘No matter where you come from or your family background, you can be on top if only you work hard.’
14. ‘What makes the ordinary different from the extraordinary is that little EXTRA.’
Related Post: Appreciation Messages From Teacher To School
Inspirational Words For Students
Everyone, including students, needs inspiring words to keep going despite discouraging experiences. Check out any of this compilation of inspiring and motivational quotes for students to work hard, and send to anyone who may seem to be losing focus or motivation to move on.
1. ‘Education is not the learning of facts rather, it is the training of the mind to think.’ – Albert Einstein
2. ‘Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.’ – Winston S. Churchill
3. ‘A lot of people miss life-changing opportunities because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.’
4. ‘You don’t have the luxury of time to live another person’s life. Just be yourself.’
5. ‘A little progress here and there daily will bring about great results.’
6. ‘The way to get started on anything is to quit talking and begin doing.’
7. ‘The expert in one thing was once a beginner.’ – Helen Hayes
8. ‘Through hard work, perseverance, and faith in God, you can live your dreams.’ – Ben Carson
Related Post: Thank You Messages For Teacher
Motivational Quotes For Students To Study Hard
1. ‘All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” –Michael John Bobak
2. ‘The purpose of learning is growth, and our minds, unlike our bodies, can continue growing as long as we live.”—Mortimer Adler
3. ‘We are all blessed with the capacity to learn but the willingness to learn is a choice we must deliberately make.’
4. ‘Your mind can store tons of information. Don’t limit yourself by learning little. Learn big!
5. ‘Learn to take responsibility for yourself. Quit making excuses. That way, you are on the journey to the top.’
6. ‘It always seems impossible until it is done.’ – Nelson Mandela
7. ‘The only place where success comes before work is the dictionary.’ – Vidal Sassoon
Related Post: Inspiring Quotes For Loved Ones
Short Motivational Quotes For Students’ Success
1. ‘Successful people succeed not because they are extraordinary but, because they work hard and then, succeed on purpose.
2. ‘Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.’
3. ‘Losers are overwhelmed by a failure while winners get inspired by failure.’
4. ‘The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.’ – Winston Churchill
5. ‘Be careful of letting success get so much in your head and failure to your heart.’
6. ‘Achieving success in anything does not come without its fair share of failures.’
7. ‘You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.’ – Michael Jordan
Related Post: Work Hard And Have Fun Quotes
Confidence And Hard Work Quotes
Many things can be responsible for loss or lack of confidence, which may result in discouragement to work hard.
Motivational quotes for students to work hard can help re-install their level of confidence and help them to roll their sleeves and get back to work.
1. ‘While getting things done don’t get distracted by those who say it cannot be done.’
2. ‘What distinguishes successful people from unsuccessful people is action.’
3. ‘You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.’ – Christopher Robins
4. ‘No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.’ – Eleanor Roosevelt
5. ‘The secret to being confident about anything is hours, days, weeks, and years of consistent hard work and perseverance.’
6. ‘What ye know, the same do I know also: I am not inferior unto you.’ – Job
7. ‘You are never as good as everyone tells you when you win and you are never as bad as they tell you when you lose.’ – Lou Holtz
8. ‘Trash the false notion in your mind that says you can’t have what you desire to have. You can have anything you desire to once this is done.’
Motivational Quotes For Students Studying
Sometimes, life can become boring in the face of many challenges that one encounters. In like manner, students too can get de-motivated when they encounter some challenges in their study.
More so, the college has some distractions from peer pressure and all sort of things. It is therefore important to intentionally re-energize the student through motivational quotes for students studying.
1. ‘The bad thing is that time flies. The good thing is that you are the pilot.’ – Michael Altshuler
2. ‘To create excellence takes time. If it could be achieved quickly, then more people would get it.’
3. ‘You don’t want to look back and know you could have done better.’
4. ‘Do what others won’t do today so that you can accomplish what others can’t, tomorrow.’
5. ‘An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.’ – Benjamin Franklin
6. ‘One day, you will enjoy the sweet rewards that come with going the extra mile.’
Long Motivational Quotes For Students
Have you ever felt like giving up on something only to find a new drive or zest that made you keep at it until you finished it? I believe you have! It is not unusual to feel like quitting our various endeavors in life. However, the problem comes when we decide to give in to pressure, throw in the towel and quit on our dreams and ambitions.
Just imagine if the Wright brothers had given up when they weren’t seeing any hope of their birds flying; where will the airplane be today and how many years will it take for a man to reach that level of civilization all because some people quit?
Students feel the same way sometimes and except they are motivated, they can also give up on their dreams which can have a negative toll either on their immediate environment or the world at large.
1. ‘A lot can be taken away from you but the only thing no one can take from you no matter how hard they try is your learning. Keep learning.’
2. ‘You can’t possibly go back and change the beginning but a good place to change where you arrive for a destination is where you are right now.’
3. ‘No one has ever lived a fulfilled life without experiencing challenges. The more challenges we face, the greater the opportunity life throws at us to be fulfilled. Challenges are what make our lives interesting. Surmounting them is what gives meaning to our lives.’
4. ‘Never allow yourself to be bullied by the thought of failing if you tried something new. The truth is that you won’t always succeed at the first few attempts but as you keep trying at that same thing, you will come up with the most effective way to get it done. Ask Thomas Edison!’
5. ‘There are no favorites in success’ heart. She becomes the joy of only those who meet her requirements: preparation, diligence, perseverance, and learning from failure.’