Parents will least expect a thank you message from the teachers of their children. After all, they paid for the child to be taught and so, the appreciation should be from them to the teachers for doing a good job.
However, a thank you message from teacher to parents is not out of place although it might not follow logical reasoning. But when a teacher considers the potential of the child in the future, the least s/he can do is to say ‘Thank you for making me be a part of their life.’
This write-up contains a list of such thank you messages from teacher to parents. Send it to them and they will be glad you did. Who knows? They might even encourage their children to be more dutiful in their studies as a result of your message.
Short Thoughtful Thank You Message From Teacher To Parents
Parents are contributing so much to the improvement of the student’s academic performance. It is therefore thoughtful for the teacher to send appreciation messages to parents for their contribution and support.
1. Words are so limited in expressing my gratitude to you our dear parents. I am immensely grateful for the role you play in making these students be what they should be. Thank you.
2. As a teacher, I must confess that without your help, I wouldn’t have achieved reasonable success in my efforts in the classroom. Thank you for assisting in their upbringing and education.
3. Dear parent, I sincerely appreciate your commitment to your child’s education a great deal. It is quite reassuring to me that I am not alone in the upbringing of your child. Thank you.
4. Dear [title and name of parent], I just want to really commend your efforts in raising [name of child] to be a fine gentleman. I am indeed privileged to be his teacher and I know he will go far in life. Thanks and keep on the good work.
5. Dear parent, the values [name of child] has imbibed and displays are quite astounding. I am challenged by the diligence you ensure that she is well brought up. Thank you.
6. Dearest parents, thank you for helping these children to be what they ought to be. At times when they turn in their assignments, I know you must have assisted them in getting them done. I really appreciate this.
7. Dearest parents, we know you’re working round the clock to ensure your family is well catered for, and yet, you also have time to help these children in their education despite your tight schedule. I am wowed. Thanks very much.
8. Dearest parent, I thank you and appreciate your help at home in the tutelage of your daughter. It is indeed of great help to me.
9. Dear parents, I am so pleased to know that you are impacting your children with the core values and ethics of life. I appreciate the lovely people they are growing up to be.
10. Thank you dear parents for the guidance of your children in their regular studies at home. Thanks to you, their grades are now much better than before.
11. Thank you for filling out the school’s forms on how we can improve our performance. We really appreciate this and promise to work on your feedback.
12. Thank you all for your support over these years. It gladdens my heart to know I have parents who care about their children.
13. Thank you our dear parents for always making it to the parent-teacher conferences. Your continued presence has helped us figure out many things. Thank you.
14. Thank you for being very supportive of my teaching profession. I am in love with what I do and I will continue to always meet up with your expectations of me. Thank you very much.
15. Thank you for coming to the first day of school. It gives me great joy to see parents give their time and heart to ensure their children are not intimidated unnecessarily.
Related Post: Appreciation Messages For School Management And Teachers
Thank You Message For Parents From School
Beyond contributing toward the betterment of the students, not many parents support the school to create a great learning environment for the student. To parents who showed support, in whatever capacity and for any project, it is important that the school recognize their support.
So, here are some thank you message for parents from school or teacher to show that their support is noticed and well appreciated.
1. Dear parents, we appreciate the trust you have in us by choosing to enroll your child(ren) in our school amongst others. We promise to do all it takes within our power for the better development of your child(ren).
2. Thank you our lovely parents for believing in us. We appreciate this trust and promise not to go back on our words.
3. Dear parents, each time we see the bundle of talent you each entrusted into our hands to nurture, we can’t help but appreciate you for this confidence you have in us. We promise not to let you down.
4. Dear parents, we appreciate your attendance and full participation at the last parent-teacher conference that was held [x] days ago. We promise to work with your insightful contributions.
5. [Name of school] wishes to appreciate the development in your child which has occurred over the years with your guidance and support. S/he has grown to be a better person.
6. [Name of school], with profound gratitude, appreciates your financial support for the relief program. The amount will be distributed to those concerned.
7. Dear parent, we are grateful for your choice of our school for the education of your child. We appreciate your trust in us and promise not to let you down.
Thank You Note To Parents From Teacher For Support
Supportive parents are intentional parents. They do so sacrificially. Send your appreciation for their support with any of this compilation of heartfelt thank you message from teacher to parents for support.
Thank you messages to parents shouldn’t be once in a while, and it should be properly done with the right choice of words.
1. Thank you for being such wonderful parents to my students this year. You have indeed been very supportive and instrumental to the success they’ve achieved.
2. Thank you for always carving out the time from your busy schedules, to be at the parent-teacher conferences. It can only get better. Thanks very much.
3. Thank you for the parental guidance you continually provide your children. I know some of them wouldn’t want to do assignments, wake up on time, or even want to come to school but you have been very supportive and helpful in making sure they do what is right. Thank you.
4. Considering how reserved [student name] can be, yet when the time comes to ask questions or participate in group activities, she presents herself with amazing confidence. I can only attribute this to your support at home. Thanks very much.
5. Dear parents, while I may be the one standing before the children in the classroom, your efforts ‘behind the scene’ cannot go unnoticed. You have been very supportive and I look forward to more of this as they continue in their education.
Related Post: Short Appreciation Messages To Educator From Parents
Thank You Note To Parents For Support From School
1. Dear parents, we wish to thank you for your unwavering support throughout this academic year. We remain committed to the sound education of your children.
2. Words are inadequate to express how grateful we are for your support throughout this term. We know we can rely on your support for the remaining terms of this session. Thank you.
3. With utmost joy in our hearts, we sincerely appreciate how supportive you have been throughout this academic session. Thank you all very much.
4. Dear parents, when we calculated the total amount we received from your kind donations towards the construction of new blocks of classrooms, we couldn’t believe our eyes. We are very grateful for your support.
5. Thank you dear parents for making it to the [y] anniversary of our school. All your advice and contributions during the ceremony, have been taken into account and will be acted on accordingly.
6. Dear parents, it has been an amazing session. Thanks for your support over the session. We look forward to future partnership with you in the coming session.
7. Our dear parents, thank you for your unrelenting support throughout the academic year. We have attached to this thank you message, a list of everything your child will need for the next session.
8. Thank you dear parents for your support during the pandemic when we had to resort to remote learning. Through your help and guidance, your children were able to learn effectively at home.
Thank You My Dear Students Quotes
In this compilation of thank you message from teacher to parents, we also included some “thank you my dear students quotes”, to appreciate the students for putting up good manners, and giving their best to be better students.
1. Teaching can sometimes be very difficult for a teacher especially when the students are not teachable. But you all are different. You’ve made my teaching as easy as drinking water. I so much appreciate your passion for learning. Thank you all.
2. I was able to receive the best teacher award because I have exceptional and talented students. I am so proud to be a teacher to you all. Thank you very much.
3. My dear students, words will fail me to express how grateful I am for your kind gift when I was ill and couldn’t come to school for a whole week. I am glad to know that you’re concerned about your teacher and that you care for her. Thanks a whole lot.
4. My dear students, thank you for turning in your group projects on time and in order too. The next set of assignments will be announced soon.
5. Thank you dear students for putting in the required effort and hard work for the external exams. You have made your teacher, parents, and the entire school proud of your achievement. Keep it up!
6. Dear students, your performance at the annual quiz competition was very astounding. I am glad that you go beyond what you’re being taught in class.
7. Thank you dear students for making us proud of you. You can achieve anything you want in this life once you are determined to get it done. See you all at the top.
8. Dear students, I am amazed at the vastness of the potential you all have inside of you. Keep working hard. The sky is your limit.
Related Post: Prayerful Appreciation Messages
Thank You Note From Teacher To Student For Gift
Perhaps, the students were thoughtful enough to show their teachers kind gestures in whatever way and in whatever capacity, it will be a good idea to not take them for granted, but rather, send them your appreciation with any of these thank you note from teacher to student for gift,
1. When I opened your gift, I couldn’t help but smile. It warmed my heart and I am pleased with your kind gesture. Thanks a lot.
2. Thank you so much for your gift. It made my day and I couldn’t help but keep a smile on my lips throughout the day. It warmed my heart. Thanks for your thoughtfulness.
3. Dear [student name], you made me feel so special when I opened your gift. I will always remember this kind act of yours. Thank you very much.
4. Thank you for sending me this gift on this special day of mine. Your gift made today even more special. Thanks a lot!
5. Perfect is the word that comes to my mind when I try to describe your gift. Thanks for your thoughtful, and perfect gift.
6. Thank you for remembering me on my birthday with your kind gift. I couldn’t thank you enough for your thoughtfulness and kindness. May God bless you beyond your expectation.
7. The gift you sent was superb. I am so privileged to have students like you. Thank you so much for the gift.
Christopher is a well sought-after writer, speaker and life coach, helping many people to enjoy a better life in all endeavors. He speaks and writes on subjects concerning spiritual, relationship, career and finances.