These days, it’s a norm to throw parties for any and every reason.
As human beings, we are naturally party animals. We easily get excited by pleasure. But before inviting people for your parties, it’s essential you know how to properly phrase your words to appeal to the one you’re inviting.
You see, words matter and they have the potential to ruin or increase the excitement of your party.
Sometimes, you’ll need to send party invitations in a business environment or for business related reasons. You will still need an invitation message for event sample to help you create the right buzz to attract the interest of your potential guest.
That’s why we have created these invitation message for event sample messages to guide you.
Feel free to pick an invitation message for event sample whether you’re inviting your boss, colleague, friend or family member.
Invitation Message For Event Sample
If you need inspiration to write, select an invitation message for event sample from the list below.
1. We’re hosting a thank you bash for the president who is leaving us for another company. We need to appreciate him for his invaluable contribution to the _ industry. Please come in formal attire to honor his departure on _ by _. We hope you attend.
2. _ is a year older and we’re excited to invite you to his birthday bash. You’ve been an important part of his life and having you there will make him overjoyed.
3. You have been chosen to lead the Build Forward event that will be held in the office auditorium. The session will hold on _ by _. You and your team members are invited.
4. You are invited to our annual award night on _ by _. This is to appreciate the contribution of various workers who have exercised initiative in the development of this company. Your presence will be highly appreciated.
5. Our evening gala is here again and you’re invited. Show up wearing your best on _ at _. We hope you can make it.
Related Post: Catchy Party Invitation Messages
How To Invite Someone Formally
Have you been searching on how to invite someone formally? Your search stops here. Check the ideas below:
1. Since its inception, we as an organization have gone through thick and thin. To celebrate the little and big wins we’ve had, we cordially invite you to our party on _ at _. Do come and celebrate with us.
2. It is with joy that we invite an individual of your standing to the celebration our small business is hosting at _. Your presence is highly expected at _.
3. On behalf of Megan and Associates, I invite you and your partners to the biennial marketing conference located at _. We expect you all to grace us with your wonderful presence.
4. Even though we’re globally recognized, we cannot forget those who stood behind us. So we humbly request your presence on _ to mark our company’s anniversary. You have an all-expense paid trip for the duration of the anniversary celebration. Do come.
5. We have organized an event in honor of all the brave individuals who have inspired this company to the success it has become. Do honor us by showing up on _ by _. Details of your logistics will be conveyed once you reply to this invite.
6. We are planning to merge with another company to host the upcoming augural event to be held on _ at _.
7. Our president, Mr. _, is hosting a golfing party for the board members at _. As a highly esteemed board member, you are invited to join. Feel free to come with your golfing tools. See you there.
8. On behalf of the company, we are inviting you as our esteemed guest to the lunch reception on _. We will have business delegates from all over the country. Here are the location details.
9. Our company is pleased to have you as our guest at our anniversary luncheon which will be held at _ on _. We will be eager to see you there.
Related Post: Shout-Out Messages For Coworkers
Phrases To Invite Someone Informally
Below are some commonly used phrases to invite someone informally.
1. We humbly invite you to
2. It will be an honor if you can join us at
3. On behalf of my parents, I invite you to
4. Today, I’m inviting you to celebrate with our family on
5. In this season of love, we are inviting you to
6. We would be happier if you would attend our
7. With lots of pride, we invite you to share in our joy on
8. You are invited as our honored guest to
9. As you are dear to us, we invite you to celebrate with us as
10. You’re invited to witness our exchange of vows on
11. Come and witness the beautiful naming of our daughter on
Related Post: Examples Of Meeting Invitation Messages
Invitation Message For Opening Ceremony
No need to stress if you need to send invitation message for opening ceremony. We’ve got you covered with the ideas below:
1. We’re pleased to invite you to the opening of one of our branches on _ at 2:00 pm to share in our happiness. We will be serving a buffet dinner immediately after the event. We’re a group of marketers passionate about delivering success to our clients. We would be honored if you can make it. RSVP by filling out this form.
2. We’re excited to inform you that we are expanding our branches to your area. We’re opening a new beauty store at _. The opening ceremony will take place on _. To appreciate you, we are offering a 20% discount on all our products. Yes, you can have all the skin and hair care products you love. Your continuous purchase has made my last as a business. We hope to have you there.
3. With lots of happiness, we proudly announce the opening of our new restaurant on _. We will open between _ and _. Please join us at the ceremony between _ and _. All guests will be served our signature breakfast sandwich and tea. From _, we will begin our operations. If you attend this event, you’ll get a discount on all our breakfasts plus a free dessert. Thank you for being our support. See you there.
4. With great pleasure, we announce the opening of our new headquarters at _. To celebrate this occasion, we’ll be hosting an in-house party. If you’ll be attending, please fill out this link and we’ll respond at once. We hope you’ll be there.
Short Invitation Message For Event
With the decreasing attention span these days, you don’t need a lengthy invitation letter. The following examples will show you how to write a short invitation message for event.
1. We are inviting you to our quarterly conference on research which will be held at _. We would love it if you accept our invitation.
2. You are invited to be our guest speaker at the _ event our company is organizing. The details of the event have been attached to this mail. Let us know if you’re accepting our invitation.
3. We request your presence to attend our monthly seminar on Climate Change on _. It will take place at our headquarters at _ on _. We look forward to seeing you.
4. Our company is holding an annual celebration on _ at _. It is our pleasure to invite you and your wife to be part of the dignitaries. Please let us know if you’ll be in attendance.
5. Having you as our General Manager is a big honor. We are inviting you to the guest dinner party we are having this _ at _. Your presence will be a delight to everyone there.
6. We cordially invite you to pitch our upcoming sale event to the clients at the corporate event taking place in a glass house. It will be a huge relief to have you do the presentation. We hope you can make it by _ on _.
Christopher is a well sought-after writer, speaker and life coach, helping many people to enjoy a better life in all endeavors. He speaks and writes on subjects concerning spiritual, relationship, career and finances.