So much has been said about cancer. Most of which are negative. These negative vibes are flying around from both the medical professionals and those who know close to nothing about cancer.
As a result, the mind of most cancer patients is saturated with enough negative thoughts. You, therefore, need what to say to someone with cancer that is dying to get them hopeful.
Having a loved one that is living with cancer or going through chemo treatment requires that you are strong to keep them strong and encouraged through it. So, I’ll commend your effort to have been here, looking for what to say to someone with cancer that is dying. That’s thoughtful of you.
So, in this post, we’ve got you lots of samples of messages and what to say to someone going through chemo treatments, so they don’t feel less of themselves and to help them keep a positive outlook on life and the situation at hand.
- First Day Of Chemo Quotes
- What To Say To Someone Going Through Chemo Treatments
- What To Say To Someone With Cancer That Is Dying
- Short Positive Message For Cancer Patient
- Encouraging Words For Someone With Cancer
- Words Of Encouragement For Cancer Patients Family
- Comforting Words For Someone With Cancer
- How To Cheer Up Someone With Cancer
- Comforting Words For Someone With Breast Cancer
- What Not To Say To Someone With Cancer
First Day Of Chemo Quotes
1. “Cancer is a word, not a sentence.” John Diamond
2. “Cancer is a marathon – you can’t look at the finish line. You take it moment by moment, sometimes breath by breath, other times step by step.” Shared by Sarah Betz Bucciero
3. “Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future. Faith is the courage to dance to it today.” Peter Kuzmic
4. “Cancer cannot cripple love, it cannot shatter hope, it cannot conquer the spirit.” Unknown
5. “Slow and steady wins the race” Anonymous.
What To Say To Someone Going Through Chemo Treatments
The truth is, going for chemo treatment can be frightening. Your loved one who is fighting cancer needs some encouraging words for someone with cancer. Here are some short positive words to say to someone going through chemo treatment.
1. I feel so overwhelmed with emotions when I heard you were going through this. But don’t worry, you will get well soon.
2. I can see how difficult this has been for you but I want you to know that you are making good progress.
3. I am keeping you in my thoughts and my prayers are with you as you embark on your chemotherapy
4. If you need someone to talk to at this challenging time, I want you to know I am always here for you. I will make your next chemo session.
5. Though the doctor said you are doing well, I will like to know how you are feeling today.
6. I believe you will find my gift inspiring as you go through your chemotherapy treatment.
7. I am so glad you made it to the end of your chemo sessions. Thank you for fighting so hard.
8. I feel so sad knowing you are going through this at this time, but with this chemo, be rest assured your healing will be fast.
9. If you need a shoulder to lean on at this challenging time, I am always here for you dear. Get well soon.
10. I know this could be psychologically disturbing for you now but I am sure you will get out of it soon
11. With your chemo sessions, I am very hopeful the cancer cells will clear out soon. Get well fast, dear.
12. Not many are as lucky as you are, I am very happy you are improving rapidly by the day with this chemo.
13. Making it through to the last day of your chemotherapy calls for celebration. Bravo, dear!
14. If you will like to talk about your progress so far, I am always here for you.
15. With just a few sessions of chemo left, I believe you will be just fine and better than before dear.
Related Post: Positive Words For Chemo Patients
What To Say To Someone With Cancer That Is Dying
Cancer can be deadly, but of course, several people have won the battle over it. Help your loved ones to keep their hope high, so as to increase their chances of survival.
Show your love and concern. Let them know you have them in mind with these short positive messages for a cancer patient.
1. I wish I’m having a great time with you now. But I want you to know that I will always appreciate the great time we’ve shared and will still share in the future.
2. I want to let you know that I am always grateful for your impact on my life. You were there for us when it matter most. I love you so much.
3. I hope you will understand I much I am fascinated by your genuineness as a person. You are both warm and funny. I have a good life today because you were and are still part of it.
4. You are the best mum, I am grateful for your gift of you.
5. It’s really difficult for me to keep seeing you in this state but I am hopeful for a good outcome.
6. Thank you so much dad for loving me. I love you so much too.
7. The truth is that you have got quite many loving people around you. I hope you will feel and enjoy their love.
8. Please don’t worry or care about anything, for now, the kids, and the rest of the family are doing great.
9. I miss you so much mum, I hope you get well soon.
10. Don’t stop fighting, we can do this together.
Related Post: Prayerful Wishes For Loved Ones
Short Positive Message For Cancer Patient
Most cancer patients have more negative thoughts going through their minds than you can imagine. No, it doesn’t mean they are pessimistic; it’s just a fight for survival with several negative imaginations that flows into their mind now and then.
Whether they show it or not, it is important that they are consistently sent short positive messages for cancer patient. This will help them a lot.
1. We are very sure you will kick cancer behind soon. Don’t stop fighting.
2. Keep being strong dear. You are almost there.
3. I want you to know I am praying for you always. Get well soon dear.
4. I am praying for you every day, get well soon.
5. I want you to know that I care, get well soon dear.
6. I want you to know you are not in this alone; I keep you in my prayers always.
7. Keep your hopes high; you will soon ring the cancer bell.
8. Looking at you I can see you are making significant progress. Get fully well soon.
9. The doctor made it known today that you are now in remission. I am happy for you dear.
10. I want you to know that soon, you will bid cancer farewell.
11. Don’t accept this as a terminal condition. Keep fighting, friend.
Related Post: I’m missing You Quotes
Encouraging Words For Someone With Cancer
We all need some assuring words to keep going in life. Sick friends and cancer patients may need more. Give your loved one some encouragement with these encouraging words for someone with cancer.
1. Cancer is just a stage in your life not the whole picture of your life.
2. You are a warrior, cancer doesn’t define you.
3. I am very sure you will soon come out of this pain and struggle as a better man.
4. I believe you will make it through with your chemo. Stay strong dear.
5. I am always here for you; together I believe you will make it through.
6. I am always here to cheer you up and keep you encouraged. You will surely make it through.
7. Don’t worry dear; this is the beginning of your peace and joy.
8. I am proud of your strength and faith, I don’t have a doubt, you will make it through.
Words Of Encouragement For Cancer Patients Family
While sick people may be in pain, most family members of sick people are stressed and burned out. As much as it is important to have what to say to someone with cancer that is dying, it is also great to send words of encouragement for cancer patients family members who are doing everything to take care of their loved ones.
1. I know it has been difficult and challenging for the family of late but I believe we will all come out of this stronger and better.
2. If you don’t mind, I will be available to take him to his next chemo treatment so that you can have time to rest and stay with the kids.
3. She will not just survive cancer but will go on to live a wonderful life after.
4. It is great to know it is not a terminal case. I pray for more strength for the whole family to live through all of these.
5. I know it’s been hard for the family, considering the stress of being in and out of the hospital lately. I will be available this weekend to help with the kids.
Comforting Words For Someone With Cancer
You are probably not the medical professional taking care of that cancer patient. Also, you may not be able to help the situation. Nevertheless, you can send comforting words for someone with cancer to identify with their pain and circumstance.
1. How are you doing? I am here for you.
2. I bought you your favorite ice cream. What else can I help with?
3. The whole family is with you in this. We love you and care so much about you.
4. You are more important to me at this crucial time. Let me know what I can help with.
5. Better and brighter days are ahead, we will walk through this together.
6. It breaks my heart that you are going through this. But I am very sure you will come out of it soon
7. I want you to know that you are not alone in this struggle. I am always here for you dear.
8. Don’t be afraid, you will get well soon.
How To Cheer Up Someone With Cancer
1. The children and I are very glad you are gaining your hair back. Is a sign you are close to full recovery. Push more, dear.
2. Go girl, it is your last day of treatment. We are all here for you.
3. I love you, dear. despise this difficult situation, the future still holds the best for you
4. Congratulations on taking this first step to healing. Respond well dear.
5. I am glad to know that you’re responding to treatment. Soon, we will start hanging out again.
Comforting Words For Someone With Breast Cancer
1. I am glad to know you only have one more chemo session to go. Soon you will be declared cancer-free.
2. I will be available to drive to your next chemo treatment. I want to be there for you.
3. You have shown strength, courage, and resilience doing this fight against breast cancer. You are a role model.
4. It is a great delight to know this has not changed you. You are still as beautiful, warm, and loving as ever. Thank you for not giving up.
5. Do know that you have all my support at this time. I will be available for your next appointment with your oncology.
6. It’s your first day of chemo; I hope you feel better soon.
7. You are in my thoughts, get well soon. I love you.
8. I am glad you can take this first step into full recovery. Get well soon, dear.
What Not To Say To Someone With Cancer
1. Don’t give them a promise you will not fulfill. Don’t say I will be there for you when you know you will not be available.
2. It is also very incentive to say ‘’let me know if you need anything’’ just go ahead and do what you are capable of doing
3. Don’t say anything that suggests comparison. It is not appropriate.
4. Don’t make a religious statement like “God knows this will happen to you’’ or everything happens for a reason’’ it is quite inappropriate.
5. Don’t make depend on them someone you know they cannot do with their present state.