It’s your last day in your place of work and you have this sudden surge of emotions that you can’t control. Yeah, probably you don’t want your colleagues to see those tears in your eyes as you say goodbye to them.
Isn’t it surprising that you didn’t realize you’ve developed this deep connection with them until your last day at work?
It’s natural to get emotional, after all, you are going to miss each and everyone one of them regardless of how promising your new job might be.
Therefore, if you can’t handle saying goodbye to your colleagues in person, then writing an email to them would be more comfortable and will also allow you to express yourself in writing the way you desire.
That said, here are some short samples of emotional and touching goodbye message to colleagues on last working day.
- Sample Of Emotional Goodbye Email To Colleagues On Last Working Day
- Touching Farewell Message To Colleagues And Team Members After Resignation Examples
- Emotional Good bye Mail To Colleagues After Resignation
- Farewell / Goodbye Email Last Day In Office
- Last Working Day Message To Team Members
- Samples of Last Working Day Email Subjects That Are Catchy
- Best Samples Of Short Last Working Day Speech
Sample Of Emotional Goodbye Email To Colleagues On Last Working Day
1. Hello Lizzy,
With a heavy heart, I write to inform you that my Workspace will be vacant tomorrow, that’s because today will be my last day in the office.
It was a difficult decision for me, knowing that we won’t be working together anymore. Nonetheless, my leaving the company was prompted by the need for professional advancement.
Also, I would take this opportunity to convey my sincere gratitude to you, for your helpful advice, encouragement, and assistance throughout my stay in this company.
I will always remember you as a great friend and colleague.
I hope we will still keep in touch even after my exit from the company. I can be reached at my email at (email address) or can be contacted by telephone (phone number). Also, you can connect with me on social media, on Facebook (Facebook username), or on Twitter (Twitter username).
2. Dear May,
As you already know, I will be leaving the organization today.
Had always thought it was going to be an easy decision, but I didn’t know It will be this hard to say goodbye.
Your resilience, discipline, and professionalism left an indelible mark in my heart and I will always hold you in high esteem.
I am most grateful to you, for always cheering me up during those depressing times. I don’t know how you did it, but your words were always soothing and they gave me much strength.
I wish you success in all your endeavors.
I would love to hear from you soon. Please call me on (phone number) or send me an email at (email address).
Related Post: Shout Out Messages To Coworkers
Touching Farewell Message To Colleagues And Team Members After Resignation Examples
You must have heard that teamwork makes work easier. However, some team members can also make work very challenging.
Yeah, every team comprises the good, the bad and the ugly and the good thing is you learned a lesson or two from each personality of your team members.
So, whether you had the most wonderful team members or the most challenging, you should always exit on a positive note. What better way to exit on a positive note, than with these Goodbye messages to Team.
1. It is said that out of sight is out of mind. But, my leaving the team doesn’t mean you will be forgotten, each one of you holds a special place in my heart. Thank you all for lending your hand of friendship and for helping me walk through difficult times during my stay with you. I wish you all the very best.
2. Every beginning has an end. Sadly, my journey as a member of this team comes to an end today. I am thankful to you all for giving me an incredible beginning in this organization, it is indeed a great honor to be part of this amazing team. I look forward to hearing from you all soon, Goodbye to the best team I’ve ever seen.
Related Post: Excuses For You To Miss Work
Emotional Good bye Mail To Colleagues After Resignation
2. Hi Rose,
I could not bring myself to write this, I had to do it regardless.
I just resigned from work, which means that I won’t be having those chit-chats with you after work anymore.
I will truly miss working with you, you were always willing to share your knowledge, resources, and ideas and I must say your professionalism impacted my life in many ways.
Thank you for your benevolence and trust in me.
Please feel free to call me on (phone number) or send an email to (email address).
I wish you the very best.
Farewell / Goodbye Email Last Day In Office
It is never about when to leave an organization, but how you leave says a lot about you.
Going down memory lane, on your first day in office, you were welcomed by the management of your organization and your colleagues as well. With time, you built rapport with most of them.
Therefore, it is expedient you bid them farewell on your last day in office. Yeah, it might be your last day in office, but how you exit will leave a lasting impression on your colleagues.
I know it’s likely you will have lots of things to do on your last day in the office. Things like clearing your work table, completing some pending tasks, or doing that one thing that you couldn’t do initially (it could be confessing your love to a colleague you’ve secretly admired).
Whatever it may be, do not forget to send a touching farewell message to colleagues on the last day in the office and to the people you’ve worked with.
Therefore, let’s take a look at more Short samples of goodbye emails to colleagues on last working day.
As you know, today is my last day in the office.
Would have loved to spend more time working with you in this great company, but I had to move on to new opportunities ahead of me.
You have been a source of inspiration and motivation to me and I am eternally grateful for that.
I wish you more great accomplishments and also know that I am always accessible to you. You can call me on (phone number) or send an email to ( email address).
Last Working Day Message To Team Members
1. The thought of leaving such an amazing team comes with mixed feelings. I am happy Because you all made my stay here a beautiful and memorable one. I’m also sad because I will be going to the next phase of my career without this incredible team. Goodbye to you all and I wish you all the very best.
2. I made it this far in my career with your help, you all were great team players that made work fun and easy for me. Thank you all for your support and I bid you all farewell.
3. A team can indeed make or mar you. However, I am lucky to have awesome team members that made me efficient and productive. I am unhappy because I will be leaving this team, but I am grateful for all the lessons I learned from you all. Adieu, my lovely colleagues.
Samples of Last Working Day Email Subjects That Are Catchy
1. Read me or miss saying goodbye.
2. I’m leaving with memories.
3. Please call me or please save my contact
4. Better days ahead.
5. Adieu is not for the dead only.
6. Will always remember you or will always remember this team.
7. Got to go.
8. Finally!!….it’s official.
Best Samples Of Short Last Working Day Speech
I know you will have lots of things to say on your last working day. Nevertheless, it’s better to keep it short, simple, and straight to the point, so you won’t be overtaken by your emotions.
Yeah, give your colleagues that short, but unforgettable speech with these Samples of short but touching farewell message to colleagues on last working day speech.
1. I am lost for words because words alone cannot capture how much you all mean to me. I am leaving today, yet I won’t fail to thank you all for giving me memories to always hold on to.
2. Life is in phases and my stay in this organization is another phase of my life that has come to an end. However, I would love to convey my gratitude to each one of you for being part of my journey here. I wish you all better days ahead.
3. I will miss the morning drill, the weekend hangouts, the togetherness, and most especially I will miss getting the work done with you all my colleagues. You all gave me the time of my life here, sadly, it’s time to bid you farewell.