One of the not-so-easy things to bear is breakup.
No matter how strong you may pretend to be, saying goodbye to someone you were emotionally attached to, can be heartbreaking.
Nevertheless, sometimes, the best thing to do is to say goodbye and stick with it. At such time, sending emotional and touching breakup message for her or him might be necessary.
Some argue that it is not appropriate to breakup through text message. As true as that may be; it is not a general rule.
There are situations where a polite and touching breakup message for her or him is the best decision.
So, you don’t need to feel guilty doing this. You have all the right to be happy in your relationship. And we don’t want you to rack your head about it. So, we got you covered with this collection of emotional break up message for her or him
Emotional And Touching Breakup Message
1. You’re the most passionate person I know, yet I don’t feel that spark like I used to. I’m saying goodbye while I’m figuring myself out.
2. I’m all about self-growth at the moment, and I’ve been having this weird feeling about our relationship. I don’t think it’s fair I end things with you this way, but I have to. I’m sorry
3. I have to do this or I’ll risk hurting you more. You don’t fit into my future, and I feel awful about this because you’re everything I initially wanted. This is goodbye.
4. You deserve to be with someone who makes you feel on top of the world. This isn’t that relationship. I know this is the right thing to do, so I’m calling it quits.
5. This relationship was doomed from the start. I wonder why we started it anyway. No more.
6. The more we stay together, the more we destroy each other. We can have better partners instead.
7. I now know and understand myself better. I forgot myself in the process of loving you. We can’t see each other again.
8. I was so blinded by your beauty I failed to see your red flags. My eyes have opened now. I’m done.
9. I need more than a hookup. I need a real relationship that leads to marriage. Sorry, but I’m leaving for a more serious woman.
10. Right now you may not understand why I’m doing this, but you would later on. I deeply apologize but this can’t go on anymore.
Related Post: Sad Messages To A Cheating Partner
Blunt But Touching Breakup Message For Her To Say Goodbye
Here are ideas on what to say when you need to say goodbye gracefully.
1. We’re too immature for a relationship. It’s better to end things at this point. I’ll miss you, anyway.
2. Call me a coward but this is the best way I can tell you goodbye.
3. It’s over. Please don’t cry for me after reading this. I don’t deserve it.
4. I’m tired of being your showpiece to your friends. It’s better to end something that’s a waste of time.
5. We’re not for one another. Not now, not ever. Bye.
6. I’m sick of having you compare me with other guys. Go find your perfect guy somewhere else.
7. I’m the worst for doing this, but I can’t take you to the dance or anywhere else. Don’t blame yourself, please.
8. You used your money, beauty, and power to keep many lovers. I only had my pure heart to give you. Thank you for breaking it in many ways. Enjoy your buffet of lovers.
9. I used to be afraid of losing you, but now I would rather end this to save my life.
10. I’m done being with a troublesome person. I have no energy for fights. Good riddance.
Related Post: Hurting Messages For Your (Ex) Lover
Sad Break Up Texts That Will Make Him Cry
1. I’ve decided to prioritize my health and my family’s well-being. To do that, I’m breaking up with you. We’ve shared some good and bad times, but all these have an end.
2. We rarely apologized to each other when we were in love. I hold zero regrets over our encounter, but this has to end.
3. I wasted my time, money, and emotions on you. Please don’t reach out to me ever. I’ll act like you weren’t in my existence.
4. I loved dating you but I’ve come to the conclusion we’re not compatible. Our soulmates are still searching for us. Let’s give them a chance. Thank you.
5. For a while now, I’ve noticed you’re no longer interested in me. It seemed as if I was forcing you to do things with me. It’s funny how I spent so much time prioritizing someone who saw me as an option. Anyway, I’ll help you say the words you lack the courage to say: it’s over.
Related Post: Comforting Words When The Heart Is Broken
Touching Breakup Message For Him
1. All I desire right now is peace. I’m done with crying over someone who has refused to change. I’m out of this.
2. Staying by your side has meant incredible sadness for me. Now I’m learning to love myself and choose what’s right for me. May life treat you well.
3. Your virtues left as soon as we said ‘I do’. Or were you pretending all along? You’re not who I thought you were so I’m ending all this.
4. I now understand we can’t continue this relationship anymore. We need time apart, and I don’t think I’ll be coming back soon. I’m sorry.
5. For my sake, you’ve done many things and I love them. But we won’t be able to have a future based on our genotype. Forgive me.
Related Post: I’m So Sorry For Everything
Serious Break Up Texts Copy And Paste
1. I care deeply for you, yet only as a friend. I don’t have any romantic feelings for you. I’m sorry if you felt led on. If you want, I can still be your best friend.
2. Loyalty is one of the most important ingredients for a good relationship, and I’ve failed you at that. I had an affair, and I’m not courageous enough to face you. I’m ending this.
3. I saw the slutty texts you’ve been sending to my brother. It’s disgusting how you’re trying to date two people at once, siblings for that matter. I’m done with you, and FYI, my brother now knows, you two-timing cheat
4. You have humiliated me in the worst way. You’ve treated me worse than a dog. I refuse to continue with the abuse. You lack self-control. Stay away from me.
5. I thought I had finally found true love. But I was only blinded by my desire for a partner. All you ever did was come close to me for my money. You’ve drained my bank account and even stole from me. I can’t bear to have you near me. Don’t bother contacting me.
Related Post: Emotional Goodbye Message For Him Or Her
Sad Break Up Texts That Will Make Her Cry
1. I feel as if I am dying in this relationship. I don’t care if this is the best decision or not, but I’m calling it quits. Neither you nor I am to blame. No need for goodbyes.
2. I know I will miss you but the time has come for us to separate.
3. I never knew I was dating a phony woman from the start. Good thing I haven’t spent so much time with you.
4. I could have sworn on the love I had for you. Unfortunately, it wasn’t mutual.
5. Your quest for independence has cheated you of an amazing relationship. Good Luck with your next one.
6. Your actions in the cafe were despicable. I refuse to go out with you.
7. I’m calling for time out with whatever it is we share. It’s not going anywhere for me.
8. I hope you can forgive me for ending this way, but for your safety, I have to.
9. I see that you are not willing to fight this with me. There’s no point taking this further then.
10. Once upon a time, I was fulfilled with you. Now our interests are misaligned. This is the end.
Touching Love Messages To Make Him Cry After Breakup
1. We’ve been through the moon and back. I have you as a constant in my dreams and thoughts. Though we’re apart, you are still present with me.
2. It’s tough not having you here again. I loved and enjoyed every time we had. Every part of you is still distinct in my heart, but I wake up to the reality that we’re over.
3. You painted me with the most beautiful colors. You weren’t just my husband but my best friend. Even though our story is over, I can’t forget you so easily.
4. You loved me and made sure I knew it. You never stopped to show how much I meant to you. That’s why that breakup was tough on us. I hope we can meet again sometime.
5. You are strong enough to let me leave even though you weren’t at fault. You had done everything in your power to make us work, but I couldn’t stay committed. Forgive me.
Christopher is a well sought-after writer, speaker and life coach, helping many people to enjoy a better life in all endeavors. He speaks and writes on subjects concerning spiritual, relationship, career and finances.