Losing a loved one can be a big blow; especially a parent.
Sometimes, it is as if no words can sufficiently comfort the bereaved. Nonetheless, friends and family must endeavor to send their condolences, not so much as to stop the grief, but to identify with their pain.
To do so, here are some heart-touching short condolence message for loss of father / mother of a friend, colleague or neighbor.
It will be nice of you if you can pay a condolence visit to show that you are there for them in such a time as this. And if you can’t pay a visit due to one or two reasons, you should endeavor to send as many short condolence message for loss of father or mother to the bereaved family.
- Short Condolence Message For Loss Of Father
- Condolence Message For Friend Father Death
- Loss Of Father Message
- Comforting Words For Death Of A Father / Mother
- Friends Dad Passed Away What To Say
- Sympathy Prayer For Loss Of Father Or Mother
- Condolence Message On Death Of Father Of An Employee
- Short Condolence Message To Family Of The Deceased
Short Condolence Message For Loss Of Father
If you know someone who is going through the pain of losing a father, offer some solace by sending a short condolence message for loss of father from this list.
1. I will keep your family in my thoughts and think of your departed father. Kindly accept my sympathies for his premature passing.
2. Please accept my sincere condolences during this trying moment. God bless you and your family with solace and serenity. Your father is received by my Father in paradise.
3. My heart is heavy with sorrow over your loss. I trust my thoughts will give you the courage to endure your grief.
4. I send my sincere condolences to you and your family in light of this tragic loss. I wish you healing, and may He grant your dad everlasting rest.
5. I’m sad to learn about your father’s tragic passing. May God grant you the inner strength to endure this adversity. The time I spent with your family will always be cherished.
6. God is the greatest planner, and I pray your dad is now in a better place. During these trying days, I’m thinking of you.
7. May the All-Powerful God welcome your father Himself in paradise. I’m sorry for your loss; he was a great guy.
8. The people who God cherishes the most are taken away. One of the fortunate people was your father. Let’s all offer prayers for his spirit in heaven.
Related Post: Messages For Grandfather Who Died
Condolence Message For Friend Father Death
To express sorrow for the friend’s loss of a parent, condolence messages are sent. One cannot easily recover from the terrible and agonizing loss of a parent.
Help your friend find succor by sending a condolence message for friend father death from this list:
1. I had the good fortune to personally meet your father. He was a wonderful guy who left such a nice individual like you among us. My heartfelt condolences for your loss. I am beyond words.
2. I might not be able to sense the suffering you are experiencing right now. But I can promise you that I’m here for you whenever you need a companion to pray with or a shoulder to weep on.
3. My great friend, hearing that your father has passed away causes me such great anguish. Your loss is very severe. I am aware that it is difficult for you to remain firm during this moment, but you need this right now. Everybody is looking up to you.
4. I was sobbing uncontrollably when I received the news. It’s a significant loss for your family and you. You must maintain your fortitude and help your family during this trying moment. We think of you often in supplication.
5. It breaks my heart to see my closest buddy in tears. I’m not sure how to comfort you, but I want you to know that such a terrible loss is shared by many people. I’ll always be there for you to share with.
6. Your father possessed admirable traits. From him, we all gained a lot of knowledge. He will always be in our hearts. God bless you and your family always!
Related Post: Comforting Words For Someone Who’s Hurting
Loss Of Father Message
1. It’s a difficult period for anyone to go through. I can relate to how you’re feeling because I also lost my father a long time ago. My sincere condolences go out to your bereaved family. I’ll never stop praying for you.
2. It’s time to emulate your father and live up to his reputation as a man of integrity. Avoid giving in to your feelings. Now is the time to be brave for your family.
3. This is not the time to be sad. It’s time to reflect on the past and be mindful of all the kind things he did for you. It’s time to carry on your father’s heritage as a remarkable man.
Comforting Words For Death Of A Father / Mother
1. We are thinking of you and your family. We are sorry to hear about the loss of your mom.
2. Your father was a wonderful person and a loyal companion. My deepest sympathies.
3. For your family, your father was a great source of inspiration. My sincere condolences for your loss.
4. My condolences are sincere. Your father (or mother) truly lived the family ideal man. I’m so sorry for your loss.
5. I’m sorry to hear about your father’s passing. The pupils adored and respected him because he was such a great instructor. We’ll offer prayers for your family.
6. My sincerest sympathies. All of your life, your mother kept an eye out for you. What a great companion and neighbor. For you, we are in prayer.
7. In this time of sorrow, we are thinking of you. I hope your mom will always be with you in spirit. Remain well, my dear.
Related Post: Prayers For Grieving Family
Friends Dad Passed Away What To Say
1. I’m sorry about your dad’s death. You must have many happy recollections of him; may they give you solace.
2. I was mentored by your dad, who was a wonderful buddy, and I’m very sad to learn of his passing. We are thinking of you and praying for you.
3. Working with your father was a joy, no doubt about it. He will be sorely mourned. I’m thinking of you and praying for you.
4. Sorry to learn about your father’s passing. I’m happy I had the opportunity to meet him. I pray for his spirit daily.
5. I’m sad about what happened to your family. The compassion of God is with you as you realize your father’s suffering is over.
Sympathy Prayer For Loss Of Father Or Mother
1. Please hear my prayer for my buddy, who is currently grieving the death of his father. May his soul be healed from this pain.
2. Bring my friend some serenity and solace during this difficult time in their lives. As you walk alongside them on their gloomy life travels, may they sense Your presence and know they’re not alone.
3. May the warmth of Your love and presence help my beloved friend find fortitude, easing their suffering. So they don’t abandon hope while grieving, watch over them and direct their way.
Condolence Message On Death Of Father Of An Employee
If you are a boss, it is possible for one of your employees to experience the unfortunate situation of losing a father.
Choose to be sensitive by sending a condolence message on death of father of an employee. You could enlist the help of the department or team your employee is involved in.
Here are some examples below to help you:
1. We have no idea how challenging this is for you. However, we will be available to you in any manner as your workplace family.
2. As you cope with such a tragic loss, you will be in all of our thoughts. with compassion and affection.
3. You and your family have our sincere sympathies on behalf of the entire staff. May God reward you in remembrance of them.
4. Language can’t express how regretful we are for your loss, but we do hope you know that we mean it. We are thinking of you and praying for you.
5. We want to express our sincere sympathies. Your dad will be in heaven. He has always been a devout and upright guy.
6. I am thinking of you. Your father may rest in God’s peace.
7. Even though I have only recently gotten to know your father, I am confident in saying that he is a wonderful guy because he has a great daughter in you. For your dad, may the Lord unlock the doors of heaven.
Short Condolence Message To Family Of The Deceased
1. I have so many wonderful recollections of your father. My condolences for your loss.
2. Your father has always been a loving and considerate family member. Everyone in the family adored him and will mourn him dearly. I’m thinking about you all. If you need anything, let me know.
3. Your dad was incredibly happy to have you as a son or daughter. I pray that knowing how much he loved you will give you some solace during this trying moment. I’m so sorry again for your loss, and please know that I’m here to support you in any way I can.