As the girl-child grows up and develops, negative feelings might begin to creep up in her life which if she gives in to them, can hinder her from attaining her full potential.
You see, we are all influenced by what we see in others and perhaps don’t see in ourselves which can cause us to retreat into our shells and make us forget that just as our faces are different, so is our role in life.
At such a time, the need for inspiration is paramount. As a parent, whether your daughter is far from you (perhaps at school) or still with you, you need to take this seriously and constantly send them inspirational messages.
By doing so, you are giving them the motivation to continue despite the challenges we all face in life.
We know your great need for this which is why we compiled this list of inspirational messages to daughter that you can select from and use in giving them the boost they need to excel in life.
Inspirational Message To Daughter
Whether from mom or dad, an inspirational message to daughter will go a long way to help your female child find the right path and follow to become the best she’s meant to be.
So, you do not need to wait for a special day to send any of these samples of inspirational message to your daughter. Do it as often as your guts tell you to do it, because you never can tell when it will be a lifesaver.
1. Dear daughter, the path we pass through in life to get to our dreams will not always be smooth. When life seems rough, therefore, please never lose hope. Keep pushing ahead until you reach your goal. I will be praying for you.
2. Dear princess, I know you will reach the land of your dreams. I have always known you to be an achiever and when you finally get there, you will see me there routing for you.
3. Our dear daughter, life is not always a bed of roses. But in all of life’s ups and downs, always remember that God is always there for you. Always look up to Him for guidance and strength. He cannot fail and He will never fail. We will be praying for you.
4. Dear daughter, in you lies potential, talent, vigor, and strength that the world has never seen yet. Just know that there is no limit to what you can achieve and whatsoever you choose to do, you will succeed in it.
5. My lovely daughter, we believe in you and won’t stop believing in you. Keep working hard. You will definitely reap the good fruit of hard work.
6. My adorable angel, you not only have a beautiful face but your heart contains loads of beauty as well. Never forget to scatter a little bit of sunshine in the lives of people you meet now and then.
Related Post: We Are Proud Of Our Daughter Quotes
Inspirational Quotes For Daughters From Mothers
There is nothing as special and unique as the bond and relationship between a mother and her daughter. In most cases, she sets a standard or pattern for her daughter consciously or not.
However, beyond the silent tutoring mothers give to their daughters, there is also an equal need for deliberate mentoring. This can be in form of conversations across all spheres of life such as relationships, careers, marriage, spirituality, and so on.
More importantly, beyond the aforesaid topics, inspirational message to daughter should and must be intentionally communicated, especially from her mom, who is the closest role model.
1. My dear daughter, as part of my commitment to you, I leave you with this quote from Dr Seuss – ‘You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.’
2. My daughter, life is not about finding yourself. It is more about creating yourself. You can be anything you choose or desire to be.
3. Dear daughter, the world will always want you to be someone else but if you just be yourself in this seemingly ‘influential’ world, you would have accomplished the greatest feat.
4. Fear is common to everyone on earth. Even those who you admire once had their fears but they didn’t give in to them. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
5. Dear [daughter’s name], Roy T Bennett said, ‘accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.’
6. Life is like a bicycle. You cannot remain static. You have to keep moving forward.
Related Post: Encouraging Words For Someone Going Through Hard Times
Special Daughter Quotes From Mom
1. There is nothing more powerful than a mother’s love for her daughter and there is nothing more healing than daughter’s gratitude.’
2. You are very precious to me my dear daughter. For all the things my hand has held, the best by far is you!
3. I love you dearly and believe in you. You are very dear to me and will continue to occupy a special place in my heart. I love you!
4. My wonderful daughter, I feel very special to have been given a daughter like you by God. I have never dreamt of having a better daughter than you.
5. If wishes come true, then you are a wish come true. I could never have desired a daughter other than you. You are really a wish come true. Love, mum.
6. Dear daughter, don’t be afraid to make mistakes. It is one of the ways you learn and grow.
Related Post: Words To Make Her Feel Special
Sweet Messages From Dad To Daughter
1. My angel, I can’t thank God enough for blessing me with a wonderful daughter like you. I wish you continued health and happiness.
2. My little princess, I am so glad to see that you have grown up to be so responsible and adorable. I pray that the Almighty God grants you your deserved husband.
3. The memories we have shared speaks volume of just how much happiness you added to my life. You have been a dependable daughter. I love you a lot!
4. Dearest daughter, you have grown to be such a beautiful woman. I appreciate the good times and the not-so-good times we shared. This has made the bond between us stronger. Don’t forget that daddy still loves you.
5. You may have outgrown my lap, but you will never outgrow my heart. You remain my adorable princess and angel. Love from dad.
6. Dear daughter, you are the pride of my life. You have not let me down. I am proud of you and will always love you
Related Post: Inspiring Words Of Blessings For Loved Ones
Message For Daughter From Mother
Messages for daughter from mother can be passed across in several ways which include but are not limited to facial expression, usually showing disapproval or approval, verbal utterance either as a whisper, a sharp rebuke, or otherwise. The bottom line is that messages are being passed continually.
However, as a mother, you want to be deliberate with the kind of message you pass to your daughter as they have the potential to form the course they will take in life. Your message to your daughter can also inspire, motivate, challenge or stir them up to be what they should be.
1. My little angel, believe in yourself! Be confident about your abilities! When you have this, you can do anything. I wish you the best in life.
2. Dear daughter, you are now grown up and maturing into a fine woman. Keep yourself pure and do not give in to unnecessary pressure to lose your priceless possession.
3. Look at your father for what you want in a man. He has provided you with clear examples of how a man should treat a woman. May you marry the right man that will treat you well.
4. Dear daughter, women generally have tendencies to spend or live beyond their means but I wouldn’t want that for you. Therefore, be wise when it comes to money. Save for rainy days and for the future. Above all, live within your means.
5. Whatever your hands find to do, my daughter, do it with all your heart and everything you’ve got. Hard work pays well.
6. Be passionate and industrious about everything you do and your chosen career. Most times, it is not always about the money especially when you are not happy where you are.
Related Post: Inspirational Prayer Messages
Special Daughter Quotes From Mom
As a mother, the bond between you and your daughter must not be feeble but strong. You have the advantage of being of the same gender and have also passed through some of the experiences your daughter is yet to undergo.
You must therefore work on making the bond between yourselves very strong and unbreakable. You have the opportunity to teach her the facts about life, serve as her guide, her confidant, role model, teacher, and lots more.
1. As a parent, I am so blessed to have a daughter like you. I feel very proud to tell everyone that you are my daughter. Thank you for being such a loving and caring daughter.
2. Dear [daughter’s name], to be honest, not all parents in this world are very privileged to have such a daughter like you. You have been such an embodiment of grace and very caring.
3. Motherhood is a noble thing and it even becomes nobler if you have a daughter as I have. You are an amazing daughter. Keep being amazing. Love, mum.
4. My dear daughter, I may not say it enough but you are everything to me. I believe in you and I hope you believe in yourself as much as I believe in you.
5. My beautiful and precious princess, you are the most beautiful part of my life. Just watching you makes my day and I realize how beautiful this life is. I love you so much and dearly too.
6. My dear daughter, if I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Only then would you realize how special you are to me. I love you so dearly.
I Love My Daughter So Much Quotes
1. Dearest daughter, to say the truth, it will be impossible not to love you. You keep giving me reasons now and then to just love you. I love you so much [daughter’s name].
2. If I am ever told to name one person I love more than myself, then it will be you [daughter’s name]. You are just everything a mother will wish for.
3. I know quite well that you are grown up now but in my heart, you will remain my sweet baby. I love you dearly.
4. Sometimes, we are not on equal terms with each other but we still enjoy being the perfect mother-daughter pair because without our being together, neither of our lives would be complete. I love you.
5. I have never dreamed of having a better daughter than you. You keep being a bundle of joy and happiness. I wish you more happiness and joy in life.
My Sweet Daughter Quotes
1. ‘The only love between a mother and a daughter can’t be changed and only this love has no limits. It grows with every single day.
2. ‘A daughter’s treasure is her mother, a mother’s sense of life is her daughter.’
3. ‘A mother is a daughter’s best friend.’
4. ‘A mother and a daughter always share a similar bond which is engraved on their hearts.’
10. ‘A daughter is more than just a child to her mother. She is a lifelong friend and the closest person ever.’
Father Daughter Bond Quotes
Fathers are usually looked up to as a pillar of support by both their wives and children. They are the breadwinners and are in charge of making crucial decisions that affect the family.
But beyond the general scope of a family, fathers and their daughters seem to share a bond that even mothers envy. Why this is so, I don’t know but I might as well say everyone needs a shoulder to lean on, and in the case of the family, daughters look up to their fathers for this.
Father-daughter bond quotes can be used to describe this relationship and give insight into the bond shared between them. More so, father-daughter bond quotes can be used in wishing fathers on their birthdays or on Fathers’ day as a daughter.
1. ‘There’s something like a line of gold thread running through a man’s words when he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years, it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself.’ – John Gregory Brown
2. ‘The love between father and daughter knows no distance
3. ‘A girl’s first true love is her father.’ – Marisol Santiago
4. ‘The reason why daughters love their dad the most is that there is at least one man in the whole wide world who will never hurt her in any manner.’
5. ‘A father’s job is not to teach his daughter how to be a lady. Rather, it is to teach her how a lady should be treated.’
6. ‘A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.’ – Gregory E. Lang