110 Wedding Thank You Messages From Bride And Groom
Weddings are always memorable occasions for everyone involved, from the bridegroom to the young flower girls and guests.
It is wonderful to have guests show up to cheer you on at your wedding. Knowing that people are interested in what you are going through makes you happy. So what happens after the wedding?
Sending some heartfelt wedding thank you messages from bride and groom that your guests will love, of course!
It is expected that newlyweds show appreciation to their guests for taking the time to celebrate with them on their marital union.
The wedding thank you messages from bride and groom must be genuine expressions of their gratitude.
If you’re a newlywed seeking gratitude ideas, check out the following thank you messages from bride and groom you can send to your guests after the wedding.
- Wedding Thank You Messages From Bride And Groom
- Wedding Thank You Wording Examples
- Appreciation Message After Wedding
- Thank You Message For Ninong And Ninang Wedding
- Thank You For Attending Our Wedding Message
- To Our Family And Friends Wedding Thank You
- Thanks Message For Attending Marriage
- Wedding Appreciation Prayer
Wedding Thank You Messages From Bride And Groom
There is more to weddings than a single-day ceremony. Making the necessary preparations before and after the big day is the actual task.
However, there is just one thing left to do if you recently had your ideal wedding: send wedding thank you messages!
Check out our elegantly crafted wedding thank you messages from bride and groom to make your comments sound more sincere and personal.
1. Your presence was an addition to the vibrant aura of our wedding. Thank you for being a part of your joy and for the lovely gift.
2. Thank you for rejoicing us at our wedding. The day was complete with your joyful wishes and hearty smiles.
3. Thank you for supporting us to make our wedding a memorable day. We will always remember your help.
4. Thank you for showing up on one of the most important days for us. We hope you had fun with the food and drinks.
5. Thank you for celebrating with us. Your beautiful wishes and generosity were a plus. We are excited about our future and we hope our friendship with you continues.
6. For being at our wedding, you spiced up our marriage. Thank you for helping us build our future home.
7. From the deepest part of us, thank you for your effort in making this wedding happen. We felt your love for us all through.
8. Thank you for giving us a wonderful trip to the Bahamas. It was a pleasant surprise together with your presence.
9. Thank you for investing in our wedding. It was an exceptional day. we couldn’t have made it without you.
10. We’re grateful for your abundant show of kindness. We can’t forget the number of prayers you showered on us. May we celebrate the good news with you soon.
Related Post: Thank You For The Support Messages
Wedding Thank You Wording Examples
There is nothing more significant than thanking your guests for attending your wedding.
Sending thank you cards is a lovely way to express gratitude to your guests for attending and celebrating your wedding with you.
They are typically sent to your guests a month or two after your wedding. Additionally, it’s a chance to express gratitude for any gifts they may have given.
Here are some wedding thank you messages from bride and groom to write in your thank you card.
1. Thank you for the lovely coffee machine. We’ve been having coffee since the first day of our honeymoon. We’re grateful you were a part of your wedding.
2. Thank you for your help in making the day a splendid one. Your cash gift was a happy addition too. We look forward to visiting once the holidays are here.
3. Thank you for coming to our wedding. It was lovely to see the one my mum speaks fondly about. We were happy to see you. Thank you again.
4. It brings tears to our eyes when we remember how far you’ve traveled just to attend this wedding. We feel blessed that you’re our friend. Thank you.
5. Your group gift was a delight. It will be so helpful in our new home. Thank you for being the most thoughtful people ever. Our wedding would have been incomplete without you.
6. Thank you for the dramatic moves you made on the dancefloor. We daresay it was the second highlight of our wedding. We’re really glad you could make it.
7. Your presence practically lit up the wedding. Thank you for adding more colors to an already colorful day.
8. Thank you for playing the role of a _. Your efforts struck a chord in our hearts. We’re eternally grateful to you.
9. Working with you on this day made the wedding more special. Thank you for helping us make this wedding a success.
10. Thank you for coming to celebrate with us on our day. We cannot quantify the love you’ve shown us. We remain grateful.
Related Post: Thank You Messages With Prayers
Appreciation Message After Wedding
Are you looking for ideas to send an appreciation message after wedding? Here are some ideas guide you:
1. Thank you for the hearty toast you made at our wedding. It was emotional and genuine. We’re glad you were in attendance.
2. We are doubly grateful you celebrated this moment with us. We enjoyed watching some of your moves. We know you enjoyed the day just as we did. Thank you again for coming.
3. Words fail us to show how much we appreciate having you at the wedding. We hope you had a swell time.
4. What can we do to repay all you did for us? No matter what, we’ll show up for you just as you showed up for us. Thank you so much.
5. For all the care you showed, we remain indebted to you. Thank you for completing our day. We’re always happy to have you.
6. When we were in need, you came through for us. We’ll never forget how you helped us. Thank you for being God-sent.
7. We had hoped for a different kind of wedding but you helped us have a much better one than we could ever dream of. It was worth it. Thank you.
8. Thanks to you, our wedding has become an unforgettable one. We had so much confidence with you around. You’re the best.
9. You helped us create a successful event. Thank you for the memorable speech. We love you.
10. May you continue in everlasting merriment just as you made our wedding merrier. We deeply appreciate you.
Thank You Message For Ninong And Ninang Wedding
Use one of the thank you messages for the godparents’ wedding listed below to express your gratitude to them for toasting you and your families while celebrating the love of your godparents.
Choose one of the thank you message for ninong and ninang wedding from the list below to send to someone.
1. You’re such an amazing friend. Thank you for attending my godparents’ wedding. Your attendance didn’t make me feel lonely. You’re an amazing support system.
2. Thank you for being a happy and radiant person. Being with me at my godparents’ wedding was one of the best things you’ve done for me.
3. Thank you for being present. You made the wedding more glorious. Thank you for supporting us with some delicious food too.
4. Thanks so much for coming. We felt like our family had grown a lot bigger. We appreciate you.
5. You made my godparents’ wedding look brighter. Your hearty jokes were a delight to laugh at. Thank you for being there.
6. You showed up like a hero. This wedding would have flopped if not for you. Thank you a thousand times.
7. Thank you for celebrating with my newly wedded godparents. They were ecstatic to see you. You’re caring.
8. The wedding was beautiful. Thank you for coming to share this dreamy love story. You spread more love with your presence.
9. Seeing you all filled us with immeasurable joy. Thank you for partaking in this marital blessing. We adore you.
10. How do we say thank you? You have warmed my heart via this gesture. Thank you for your grand presence. We appreciate you.
Thank You For Attending Our Wedding Message
You must not forget the people who came out to support and love you as well as to bring you gifts and tokens of their appreciation for letting them spend the day with you.
Here are a few thank you for attending our wedding message examples that newlyweds can send to close friends and family.
1. We know you had a tight schedule, so we were surprised to see you at the wedding. You made us feel extra special. Thank you.
2. We feel overwhelming gratitude when you cheered us on. Thank you for being a part of our story from the start. We revere you.
3. We felt we had the best wedding ever, not because of the money involved but because of the people who attended. You were one of them. Thank you.
4. Your presence was a thing of honor to us. We felt incredible pleasure to have such a person of worth like you attend. Thank you.
5. Beautiful people like you made our wedding worth remembering. Thank you for gracing mine. It was delightful.
6. We were exhilarated to see you at the wedding. We’re more thankful knowing that you took a leave just to celebrate with us. Thank you for loving us this much.
7. Having you at our wedding made a world of difference to us. We enjoyed your company a lot. Thank you for attending our wedding.
8. We are thankful to you for sparing some of your valuable time to come to our wedding. We felt fulfilled having you there.
9. It was great to see you at our wedding after many years. Thank you for coming.
10. One of the most amazing things to happen to us is having a person like you. You’ve always made my life easy, and now you’ve made our wedding preparations look like a breeze. Thank you for always being valuable.
To Our Family And Friends Wedding Thank You
Every wedding’s success depends not only on the couple but also on their friends and family’s participation.
It’s important to acknowledge them after your wedding day and thank them for attending because they contributed to your happiness by being there.
So, if you want to say to our family and friends wedding thank you, use the examples below:
1. A big thank you, God, for making this union possible. We also thank our parents who have shown us what it means to have a successful marriage. Thank you, family and friends. We’re happy to share this day with every one of you.
2. Thank you everyone for making this occasion unforgettable. To our parents and friends, thank you for the lessons and support. We couldn’t have asked for a better family.
3. Thank you dads and mums for your unconditional love and support throughout the years. You’ve raised us to be independent and strong-minded people. We’ll be sharing the values you taught us with our kids.
4. We feel honored that our intimate family and bosom friends are with us on this day. Your generosity cannot be repaid in your lifetime. Thank you all so much.
5. A special thank you to our parents and friends. You are the ones who made this wedding happen despite the difficulties. Thank you.
6. As we begin on this new journey as a married couple, we celebrate everyone who has chosen to be with us today. Thank you.
7. This day is a treasure full of memories. Thank you to every friend and family member who prioritized us enough to share in our happy day.
8. This day is a dream come true because of the dedication of many of our friends and family members. We are grateful to all of you.
9. Special thank you to my friends and relatives who came from long distances for this sacred event. Our wedding took a classy turn because of you guys. Thank you.
10. Having friends and family members like you is a blessing. You’ve been our rock. Our joy is unquenchable. Thank you for everything.
11. You all have been with us through thick and thin. Without you all, our lives wouldn’t have been wonderful. Thank you for your help and your presence.
12. It is said that when the chips are down and the light goes off, it’s those who matter most that remain. You, our family and friends, are the ones who pick us up and get us out of every rut we find ourselves in. Thank you for always being there.
13. You are the people we depend on the most. This joining of hearts is most memorable because you’re all here. Thank you.
14. To every friend that showed up, thank you. Thank you for being the best friends we could ever ask for. We love you guys.
15. We were overjoyed at having our lovely parents attend our wedding. It was heartwarming. Thank you for always being the protective shields that you are.
16. I’m glad we can always count on having my family and friends here. You all proved us right. Thank you, everyone.
17. We have been friends for many years now. Still, you came to share in our joy. Thank you for choosing to be part of our lives. You’re awesome!
18. It was a grand day to share an intimate moment with our friends and family. Thank you for supporting us all the way. We had a wonderful time.
19. Thank you dad and mum for all the prayers and good wishes. We’re sure our wedding will be successful because of your prayers. We were happy to see you.
20. We are probably the most fortunate couple to have such a splendid family and loving circle of friends attend our wedding. Thank you so much. No matter what, we remain united.
Thanks Message For Attending Marriage
Here are some examples of thanks message for attending marriage that couples can use with their wedding guests.
1. Thank you for being here despite your varying distance. Make sure you’re with us during the reception once the ceremony ends.
2. Huge gratitude to those who gave their ideas, labor, and support to make our wedding day a success. We may not be able to repay you but know that we’re grateful.
3. Thank you for encouraging and praying for us. As you’ve joined us on this auspicious day, keep us in mind as we embark on this new journey.
4. Even though we’re the celebrants, seeing you all is an honor for us. You’ve made a meaningful impact in our lives by shaping, challenging, and caring for us. We honor you all.
5. Thank you for the lovely party you threw in celebration of our wedding. We had so much fun and food. You’re the best.
6. We had many fun surprises. We cherish the pleasant entertainment you gave us. Thank you for being your bubbly self at our wedding.
7. We’ve always known you to be a devoted person but your devotion to ensure you attended our marriage blew us away. Thank you.
8. Thank you for being committed to this family. It was relieving to have your support and love as we began this marital journey. We couldn’t have asked for better godparents.
9. Thank you for taking the important role of ninong and ninang for our wedding. It feels like we had a vital extension of our treasured family. We are happy to have benefitted from your care.
10. It’s popular knowledge that choosing godparents is hard. Thankfully, we have the privilege of having godparents from birth. Thank you for being exceptional and making this wedding a beautiful one.
11. We feel overwhelmed with gratitude when we remember your grinning face as we said our vows. Thank you a dozen.
12. There’s no one we wanted to see more than you guys, and we’re happy you made this happen. Thank you for ensuring a smooth flow of our wedding. We owe you a lot.
13. You’ve been there since our nursery days. You’re the friend that sticks closer than a brother. You have a right to be closest to us on our wedding day. Thank you for brightening our day.
14. Because of you guys, we had the perfect wedding day. I’ll forever cherish the knowledge that my squad dropped everything to celebrate my union. Thank you.
15. It’s almost unbelievable you made it to our wedding. Plus, you were early too. Thank you for being with us at that time. We hope you can attend our anniversary.
16. Thank you for coming to witness the start of a beautiful beginning in our lives. May you also have memorable days like ours.
17. It was kind of you to come to our wedding. Thank you very much. We hope to celebrate with you as well.
18. Thank you for coming to officiate our wedding. Your words of wisdom will forever remain in our hearts. Thank you for supporting us before the world.
19. When we saw you across the aisle, we almost burst into laughter. It made us feel over the moon seeing you in your pretty dress. Thank you for bringing us together and seeing us get married.
20. You’ve been our chief ally from the start. We wouldn’t have reached this altar without your wisdom. Thank you for making an appearance.
Wedding Appreciation Prayer
You can send a wedding appreciation prayer if you desire to appreciate your guests from a spiritual standpoint.
1. A big thank you to God for bringing this day to fruition. Thank you to everyone who went the extra mile for us. May you be preserved by the Lord as you return home.
2. Thank you, God, for the fulfillment of this dream. To you all, your sacrifices and presence have honored us. May this labor of love be rewarded by God in Jesus’ name.
3. We feel incredibly blessed to have you attend this sacred union. May you be blessed in everything.
4. It was lovely of you to attend our wedding. We are enjoying ourselves to the fullest and we pray that your life is filled with milk and honey in Jesus’ name.
5. We understand that marriage is a huge responsibility and we are grateful to have people like you to bless and watch over us. May your union continue to wax stronger as you blessed us with your presence.
6. Your kind wishes will stay with us throughout our marital life. Thank you for coming over to make our wedding a fantastic one. May you continue to prosper in all you do.
7. Thank you for sponsoring our wedding. We went to destinations we thought we would only attend in years to come. May your pockets never run dry in Jesus’ name.
8. As you stretch yourself to ensure every wedding requirement is fulfilled, may helpers rise to support you even before you’re in need. Thank you so much.
9. Even though the wedding is over, we can’t get over the way you championed the ceremony. Every guest thought it was a celebrity marriage. May kings and queens be drawn to support you in all that you do.
10. We felt your love through every prayer you made on our behalf. May your life continue to bloom with celebration as you celebrated with us.