Expressing gratitude is essential in every aspect of our lives. You do not want to be seen as rude and ungrateful when you are given an opportunity or when someone shows you kindness. In the area of your career, appreciation is vital to your career advancement.
Writing an appreciation message or mail not only depicts professionalism but deep courtesy. Showing this positive gesture towards others makes them view you in good light, by helping you promote your good virtues. It also creates an avenue of communication between you and the recipient.
As much as you feel you are qualified for a position on the team, it is important to show your appreciation by telling your superior,” thank you for giving me this opportunity to be part of your team.”These magical words can make your journey in that team a seamless one.
These words of appreciation can foster beneficial work relationships on your new team. It also promotes enthusiasm and respect for others. In this write-up, I will be taking you on a journey through professional appreciation messages and emails.
- How To Write A Professional Thank You Email Or Message
- How To Say Thank You For Giving Me The Opportunity To Be Part Of Your Team
- Thank You For Giving Me This Opportunity To Be Part Of Your Team.
- Thanks Letter To Boss For Giving Opportunity
- Thank You For Giving Me The Opportunity To Learn And Grow
- Thank You For Giving Me The Opportunity To Work With Your Company
- Thank You For Giving Me The Opportunity To Work On This Project
- Thank You For Giving Us The Opportunity To Participate
- Professional Thank You Note
How To Write A Professional Thank You Email Or Message
It is not enough to show you are grateful for the opportunity to join a team by just saying the word, “Thank you!” There are ways and manners to write professional thank you emails or messages. It requires expertise. You do not want your email to pass the wrong message across to your recipient.
• The very first step to writing a professional thank you message is identifying the person you wish to appreciate directly. Is the person your boss? Your manager? Or members of a team. Pick out your recipient and draft out a heartwarming appreciation message to them.
• The second step in writing a professional message is making sure you don’t stress your recipient. It is better not to write at all than to stress them over the legibility of your message. Be it a mail or message it has to be legible and easy to read. Always use the right fonts. And always check for spelling errors or grammatical errors. Very important!
• Our third step is quite simple and easy. It is crucial that you must be professional about it because you are not talking to your friend or pal. You have to be professional in your communication and language choices. Always avoid informal words or figures of speech.
• The fourth step is making sure you address the recipient appropriately. This is very important, especially in our generation where we have so many gender identity issues, you don’t want to annoy your boss by not addressing them properly.
• Number five is making your message as brief as possible. Always go straight to the point. Lengthy messages are not necessary for a professional environment because they do not have the time for many words. So, make it short, and be sure to hit the details of your message and wrap it up by thanking them once again and signing out with your name.
Related Post: Appreciation Messages For My Boss
How To Say Thank You For Giving Me The Opportunity To Be Part Of Your Team
Acknowledging a favor done to you or for you definitely opens doors for more. The person is more than convinced that you are a grateful soul who does not take the opportunity given you for granted.
We all love grateful people, therefore, showing your appreciation towards your boss or a colleague for an opportunity given to you will open doors for you to be considered next time for a bigger opportunity.
It is most definite that you might be the newbie on the team and not be too familiar with the oldies. That is not a problem, we all have been there at one point or the other. We have always had to be the new ones in school or at work.
Your best footing in creating a great impression is to understand how to say thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of your team and show them how grateful you are.
1. I am simply delighted to have been given the opportunity to be on this wonderful team. It is a huge privilege I do not take lightly. I am fully committed and dedicated to the success of this team.
2. Ever since I started working in this company, I have always dreamt of working on your team. For me, this is a dream come true. I am truly grateful for the opportunity, I promise to give my all and won’t let the team down. Thank you so much!
3. I really could not explain the joy I had when I got the email to join the team. I never expected it! For me, this is huge. If only I could put my feelings into words to truly express my gratitude for this opportunity. I am truly grateful and indeed appreciate all your efforts. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to be part of your team.
4. I was so excited when I got the news that I had been selected to be part of the team. This is a great opportunity I do not take lightly. I am deeply grateful that I have been found eligible to be part of this prestigious team, I promise to do my absolute best not to let everyone down. Thank you so much for giving me the chance you won’t regret it.
5. This is the best opportunity I have ever had. Joining the team is an actual dream come true. I am so happy I got considered. The feeling of joy and happiness I am experiencing right now cannot be fully expressed in words, but all I can say is thank you so much. Being part of the team is important to me and my career development. I promise to prove myself worthy of this position. Thank you!
6. I can’t thank you enough for this amazing opportunity to be part of the team. I understand how hard it can be to get a spot on the team. I want to thank everyone for believing in me and my capabilities. I am deeply grateful. I won’t let you down. Thank you once again!
7. I am grateful to every member of this honorable team for such an amazing opportunity to work with you. This is a mind-blowing opportunity. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to be part of your team.
Thank You For Giving Me This Opportunity To Be Part Of Your Team.
8. I really cannot thank you enough for this great opportunity to be part of this elite team. I have always been admiring the team and its members from afar and now I get to be part of them. This is a dream come true.
9. I am so grateful for this opportunity and really cannot hide my joy. I mean this still feels like a dream to me. Thank you so much for this opportunity and I promise to make it worth your while.
10. I can’t thank you enough for giving me this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of this team. I am happy to be a member of this team and promise to use my skill and talent to help advance the team.
11. I am indeed so grateful for the selection. This means a lot to me and I do not take the opportunity for granted. Thank you so much.
12. I am beyond delighted to be given this rare opportunity to finally be a member of this team. I will try my very best to make sure the team witnesses a greater leap.
13. Being part of this team means so much to me. It’s something I have always wanted ever since I joined this company. I am really thankful for this opportunity.
Thanks Letter To Boss For Giving Opportunity
A boss is one’s superior at work. As you know, being on good terms with your boss not only creates an avenue for you to learn from them but also get recommended for great opportunities when they come up. It’s not bribery, it’s just being career smart.
Whenever, you are given an opportunity at work, after your jubilation, is to draft a thank you letter or mail it to your boss for giving you the opportunity. This is very vital if you want to be qualified for more.
1. I want to say a big thank you for giving me this huge opportunity. This is a great challenge, but I am willing to push myself hard enough to deliver the required result. Thank you!
2. I am indeed grateful for given me this opportunity. When I got the message, I could hardly believe I was recommended. This is the right amount of push I needed in the right direction. Thank you so much!
3. I am so excited to have been considered for this opportunity. I know I am still new in this field, but I believe this will give me the opportunity to learn first-hand from experts in this field. I promise I won’t disappoint you.
4. I am grateful for this opportunity. This not only gives me the opportunity to learn but also to grow in my career. This truly means a lot to me. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to be part of your team.
5. I am so excited to have been given such a huge opportunity. This is massive! I really cannot thank you enough. I promise I won’t let you down.
6. Thank you for recommending me for this great opportunity. This is an avenue to utilize my skillset maximally. I am indeed grateful!
7. Thank you so much for your support and encouragement. This new opportunity means a lot to me. I do not take your kind gesture for granted.
8. You are a wonderful boss. Thank you for this opportunity. I am definitely looking forward to taking up this new challenge.
Thank You For Giving Me The Opportunity To Learn And Grow
9. Thank you for giving me this opportunity. Your words are a source of strength to forge ahead.
10. I am really grateful for this opportunity. This will further assist my career development. Thank you!
11. I deeply appreciate you giving me the opportunity to have been involved in this contract. thank you for giving me the opportunity to learn and grow
12. I want to say a big thank you for giving me the opportunity. Your guidance has always tailored me in the right direction. I do not take your support for granted.
13. This opportunity given to me is one I will never forget. I promise to make you proud. thank you for giving me the opportunity to learn and grow
Thank You For Giving Me The Opportunity To Work With Your Company
We all know how crazy the labor market is at the moment and getting a good job is a great privilege. Apart from being qualified with your degree and having those skills, big companies always lookout for more. Having applied and ace your aptitude test and interview, you still might not be assured of that position.
When you finally get that email you have been refreshing your mailbox every day, the feeling of happiness and gladness can not be contained. While you are jumping around and celebrating with your friends about your new job, do not forget to show appreciation to the ones who gave you the opportunity to be part of their company.
A simple “thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with your company” message, already creates a great impression of you even before you resume your duty.
You don’t want to be seen as ungrateful to your employers. And as they say, the first impression matters most. It can give you a smooth journey in that work environment.
If you are worried and don’t know exactly what to write in your thank you message or how to write it, here are a few examples I will be showing you.
1. I am grateful for the amazing opportunity you have given me. Many applied, but you singled me out. I do not take this opportunity for granted and promise to give only my best towards the success of this company. Thank you!
2. Thank you for entrusting me with this opportunity. I do not take it for granted. I am determined to use my skill set to move this company to greater heights. Thank you!
3. I am excited to be joining your company. My happiness knows no bounds. It is been my lifelong dream to work with your reputable company. I promise to make you proud. Thank you!
4. I am delighted to have been offered this position. It’s truly a dream come true. This position will help me in achieving my long-term career goals. I am truly happy that your company offered me this position. I really cannot thank you enough!
5. I am so happy that I will be having my very first job experience here. It makes me feel elated. I want to thank you for this wonderful opportunity as you help me grow and develop in this line of work. Your company is the best around, so I am sure my career advancement is in safe hands. Thank you so much!
6. It is an amazing opportunity you have given me to work in your organization. I am extremely honored to have been chosen among many. I would like to show my immense appreciation, thank you for trusting me with this opportunity and for showing faith in my abilities. I promise to put my skills and talents to good use and make you proud. Thank you!
7. I am so excited to start working with one of the foremost organizations. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I promise not to take this opportunity for granted. Thank you!
8. I sincerely appreciate the opportunity to work with your organization. I am ready to put in all the work needed. Thank you!
9. I am indeed grateful for this lifetime opportunity to work with your reputable company. I do not take this privilege lightly and I promise to put in my very best.
10. This is a lifetime opportunity for me and I do not take it for granted. I am determined to prove myself and show that I am worthy of this opportunity. Thank you!
11. Finally being able to fulfill my lifelong dream to work in your organization has now come to pass. I am grateful for this opportunity and I promise to put in my very best.
12. I am more than thankful to have been selected to work in your organization. It means a lot to me.
Thank You For Giving Me The Opportunity To Work On This Project
If you have worked with a company for a while or you just started working with them. Whenever you are given an opportunity to be added to the team to work on a big project, it is necessary to show your gratitude to either the members of the team as a whole or the leader of the team.
Usually, when you get added to work on a project, someone most definitely recognized your abilities and then recommended you for the project. It is only natural to show in-depth gratitude by sending them a thank you for giving me the opportunity to work on this project message. And strive to work so hard they will be glad they gave you the opportunity. If you are a bit confused about where to start or how to start writing, I have some for you.
1. I want to thank you for giving me this great opportunity to be part of the team to execute this project. I promise to put my talent into making this project a successful one. Thank you once again
2. It is such a great privilege working alongside someone I have always considered my mentor for years. I do not take this opportunity lightly and I promise to push myself to make this project a success while learning a lot at the same time. I’m indeed grateful.
3. I could not contain my joy when I got the mail that I have been chosen to work on this project. It is a dream come true for me. Thanks for being supportive and trusting in my abilities. Words cannot express how grateful I am.
4. My happiness knows no bounds. This is a huge opportunity for me. Thank you so much for trusting in my sense of responsibility. I promise not to let you down and even exceed your expectations. I am grateful!
5. I am delighted to have been chosen to be part of this project. Despite being a junior staff, you saw through my skill set and believed in my abilities. I will put in my everything to make this project a success.
6. I want to say a big thank you for this opportunity. It is a milestone achievement for me and I do not take this opportunity for granted. It means so much to me because this is my area of specialization and I am definitely bringing my A-game to make it a success.
7. Being part of this project means a lot to me. I really cannot contain the joy within me. I understand how important this project means to this company and I am ready to give it all I have got. Thanks for the opportunity!
8. I really want to appreciate the opportunity you gave me to participate in this amazing project. The challenge took me out of my comfort zone, but I am positive that this is the push I need in the right direction. Thank you!
9. Thank you for having me in mind and recommending me to handle this project. You are a great career support system. I do not take this for granted. Thank you
10. I am indeed excited to be part of this huge project. Thank you immensely for giving me the opportunity to utilize my skillset to make this project a successful one.
11. It is my pleasure to be part of this amazing project. Thanks for the opportunity and I promise to surprise you.
12. I am glad to have been selected to be part of this huge project. I am indeed grateful for this opportunity, the team will put together all its resources and not let you down.
Thank You For Giving Us The Opportunity To Participate
Whenever you and your team are given an opportunity, it is required for you all to show gratitude to those who are involved in the selection process.
A simple thank you for giving us the opportunity to participate, will definitely go a long way to help you and your team get a soft landing.
No matter the program, course, or training you were given the opportunity to participate in, you have to prove that you appreciate the opportunity given you.
1. We are deeply honored to have been given the opportunity to participate. Thank you for believing in us and trusting our capacity to deliver.
2. We are excited about this opportunity. Thank you for allowing us to participate in this. Your faith in us is unshaken and we promise to make you proud.
3. The opportunity given to us is invaluable. Having us participate in this is such a remarkable opportunity we are not taking lightly. Thank you!
4. Thank you for giving us this opportunity to advance in our career development. This means a lot to the team. We won’t let you down.
5. We are indeed grateful for availing us of this opportunity to not just participate but learn. It is an incredible feat we do not take lightly. Thank you!
6. Your recommendation gave us this opportunity. Thank you for your constant support. We are indeed grateful.
7. Having the privilege to participate in this training is a huge leap toward the fulfillment of our long-term career goals. We are so excited. Thank you once again.
8. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful opportunity to participate in the conference. I learned a lot and also network. This will help me boost my career in the right direction.
9. I am delighted to be part of this assignment. This gives me the opportunity to finally meet my mentor in the industry. Talking to him has broadened my knowledge.
10. Participating in this seminar has broadened my leadership skills. Thank you for this rare opportunity.
11. The team is indeed grateful for always looking out for them and giving them this opportunity to participate in this workshop to help increase their knowledge.
Professional Thank You Note
Writing a professional thank you note is a way to show people around you that you appreciate them and their efforts. A professional thank you note can be written to your boss, your employer, and your colleagues.
As a boss you can draft a professional thank you note for your employee for their support and effort towards the success of your company. Everyone loves to feel appreciated and loved.
An organization can also draft a professional note to thank their long-term clients or customers for their continuous patronage. Here are some samples of professional thank you notes you can share with either your colleague, boss, employee or a client.
1. I want to say thank you for being the best boss anyone can ever ask for. You always strive to bring out the best in me every single time. I really appreciate this!
2. I am glad to be blessed with both a boss and a mentor. I have learned so much working for you. Indeed you are a blessing to me.
3. I want to thank you especially for believing in me. Your advice and support have guided me through my professional journey. Once again I say thank you!
4. Thank you for your loyalty and patronage over the years. We do not take this for granted. We love and appreciate you.
5. Thank you for trusting the brand all these years. We deeply appreciate you and look forward to doing more for you and with you.
6. I want to especially thank you for your dedication and excellent work ethic on this project. Thank you for taking it as your personal business and seeing that it is a success. This means a lot to us and we want to say thank you.
7. Thank you for bringing your distinct ability into this organization and making this year a huge success for us. We want to thank you for your dedication and hope you do more this coming year.
8. I want to thank you for an excellent job well done on that project. I have always admired your ability and I know I can’t expect anything but the best from you. Great job!
9. I was so delighted when you got chosen to be on the team to carry out that assignment. You always have a way of making my work easy. Thank you so much!
10. Working with you makes work pretty easy. I admire your skills, integrity, and loyalty. You are one of a kind.
11. Your awesomeness is beyond words. You make my workload and schedule flexible. I admire your diligence and excellence. Thank you.
12. Your leadership skill is to be compared to none. The way you guide me and support me shows how much you believe in me. I do not take this for granted.
13. Thank you for being the best boss anyone can ever ask for. I look you to you as my mentor and I’m really glad I was placed in your department. I know how challenging it can be, but I’m ready for it!
Now, we can see that gratitude is always important when dealing with humans in any aspect of our lives. Be it at work, home, school, or even in informal settings. People love to be appreciated and it fosters good relationships.
In a professional setting, appreciating your employers as a recruit, or as a member of a new team, even when given the slightest opportunity matters. This will allow for a smooth professional ride.
You do not want to be seen as rude and ungrateful which can limit your progress. I hope this thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of your team messages has helped you to know how to always put your good foot forward in your professional environment.
Christopher is a well sought-after writer, speaker and life coach, helping many people to enjoy a better life in all endeavors. He speaks and writes on subjects concerning spiritual, relationship, career and finances.