Throw those caps about like you don’t give a damn!
A person’s graduation marks a significant turning point in their life.
Graduation is a feat that merits praise and acknowledgment, whether it is celebrated with all the pomp and circumstance of commencement from high school or college, or as part of a moving-up ceremony from preschool or junior high.
Therefore, if you’re a graduate, it’s crucial to recognize and pamper yourself now more than ever.
It’s important that you give yourself love by sending graduation personal message examples to yourself.
Yes, you should be proud of yourself for graduating because it is a beautiful milestone.
Along with ending the demanding classes, examinations, and exams, graduation also offers you a wealth of opportunities.
For your latest graduate status, these graduation personal message examples are ideal.
Plus, if your graduation has arrived, and you are searching for the ideal phrases to convey your happiness and pride in yourself, we’ve got you covered with our selection of graduation personal message examples.
Graduation Message For Myself
1. I’ve waited for this degree for years. Through thick and thin, I held the hope of getting this degree, and now I have it. I’m a proud graduate.
2. Now that I take a glance at the past, it feels like yesterday I signed up for this degree. With happy tears, I feel proud and satisfied. This feels worthwhile. Happy graduation to me.
3. Graduation day is a day to be proud and happy. My hard work has paid off. I’m in a state of bliss.
4. I feel more independent. A new chapter has been opened. The future awaits me, and it looks so bright. I’m a happy graduate.
5. I could only see the world through one lens, now a whole new world has been opened to me. Cheers to being a graduate
6. All the struggles, sleepless nights, and early lectures are worth it. Now I have a wonderful future, and I am feeling proud of myself.
7. I feel as if I have been reborn. I’m having a great start in life. Having become a graduate, I’m set to make my life a success story.
8. I deserve a pat on the back today. It’s been a tumultuous experience but coming out on top of my class has elevated my mood to a hundred degrees. I shall continue to advance in life.
9. Like a wise man once said, “I came; I saw; and I conquered.” I’m a graduate with a good job. Kudos to me!
10. I’ve chased my dreams and turned them into reality. Now the naysayers can keep shut. I’ve raised the banner of victory higher by becoming a graduate today. I’ve done well.
Related Post: Parent Quotes For Graduation
Short Graduation Quotes For Myself
Share one of these touching short graduation quotes for myself to celebrate and encourage yourself as you complete your rite of passage in honor of becoming a graduate.
1. This degree is a lighted matchstick, I am the fuse set to make an explosion.
2. I know that schooling has ceased, but it’s my personal responsibility to educate myself day by day.
3. Whatever I’m given to do, I promise to do with all of my being.
4. I’ll do all I can to make sure that my absence from any company I work for is felt.
5. Having attained this diploma, I have developed an allergy to failure. Success makes me glow instead.
6. I’ve climbed the ladder to become a graduate. Although I’ve reached the top, it’s not without many scratches.
7. This diploma is a small thing in the grand scheme of things, it fits perfectly with my great life purpose.
8. School taught me to dream without boundaries. I’m grateful for that empowerment.
9. Now that I’ve overcome this mountain to become a graduate, I see other mountains as insignificant.
10. More than becoming a graduate, I’ve been equipped with the tools to respond to life’s demands.
Related Post: Graduation Thank You Messages
Finally I Am Graduated Quotes
1. I wish myself the heartiest of wishes. I will continue to shine and achieve success in my lifetime.
2. I faced every hurdle so I can have this day. Now it’s here and I’m glad to be the star of the show I created. I look forward to greater celebrations.
3. I am happy to be called a graduate. No one knows how hard I worked and prayed for this. Congratulations to me.
4. I’m set to explore all my potentials, to be a light to this world, to widen my horizons, and go beyond my comfort zones. I’m ready to rise.
5. It’s a beautiful thing to see the result of a determined person. I am that determined person repeating her good rewards.
Related Post: Prayerful Appreciation Messages
Graduation Personal Message Examples
1. A huge congratulations to me. As a new graduate, I know I can take on anything in the world. If I can overcome the hurdles of school life, I can definitely thrive in the world.
2. A hundred cheers to the latest graduate. I deserve an outing for work well done.
3. What a journey! I’ve got loads of stories to tell, but the highlight of them all is: I’m a graduate.
4. Happy graduation to me. Amidst the celebration, I’m taking the time to contemplate my next steps. I know there’s more to conquer.
5. Today is a day of laughter for me. I’ve finally bagged that degree. Congratulations to me for putting in the work.
6. Becoming a graduate is tough. Many discouraging factors emerged along the way, but I defeated them and emerged as the winner.
7. Although I won’t be sitting in a classroom anytime soon, I’ll continue to chase knowledge. Happy graduation to me!
8. I pray that today is the start of many successful and glorious wins. A gigantic congratulations to me- the latest graduate.
9. I have endured a lot. Now I’ll bask in the glory of my graduation and enjoy the fruits of my labor.
10. I can only wish myself plenty of happiness as I take another step into the real world. Cheers to me!
High School Graduation Messages
How thrilling that you are just beginning your adult life after graduating from high school!
Keep yourself receptive to all the potentials that your future might hold with these high school graduation messages.
While recognizing your accomplishment, encourage yourself to pursue further education, whether it be a four-year college, a vocational school, or something else entirely.
1. I’m young, youthful and a high school graduate. What could be more exciting? I look forward to college.
2. This is the start of better days ahead. I’m an upcoming star. Congratulations to me!
3. This is a huge achievement. I know I have made my parents proud. I am indeed a great achiever.
4. It’s lovely seeing the proud look on my family’s faces. Oh, the joy of having a high school graduate! It can only get better from here.
5. Although I’ve smashed my high school record, I’m pretty pumped for more than awaits me. I know this isn’t the end, so I’m holding on tight for my reward.
6. My only target is the sky. There’s no use playing on the ground. It’s too crowded there anyway. Congratulations to me on this high school graduation.
7. The announcement of the best high school achievement was me. My smile only grew wider. I’ll maintain this same energy for more achievements like this.
8. Yay! I’m done with high school. Now I’m on halftime. The sky is the starting point for me. Cheers to more wins for me
9. I am indeed a champion. I chose to rise above misfortunes and now I’m a high school graduate. The stage awaits me.
10. I had fun during high school. I’ve reached the height of that ladder now. I’m set to climb another one and I’m sure it will be worthwhile. Well done to me!
Finally Graduated Quotes
Express your joy at graduating with your classmates using these finally graduated quotes:
1. It seemed to take forever with the long lectures, difficult assignments, hefty projects, and back-breaking exams. But here I am- a graduate.
2. I can still see myself celebrating my matriculation day, now I’m celebrating convocation. Time flies really fast!
3. I’m finally a graduate. I’m on the train of success and I remain unstoppable. Send in your best wishes.
4. A thousand salutes to me for making this day possible. Years of toil finally birthed my graduation day.
5. I’ve succeeded in setting a high standard for myself. Now I expect nothing else but the best. Happy graduation to me.
6. I can’t count the number of times dropping out looked appealing. Thank God I didn’t fall for that illusion. I’m now one tough graduate!
7. No more curriculum, I’ve been launched into the elective part of life with no lecturer breathing down my neck. Yeah, I’m finally a graduate.
8. I didn’t think I could sit for hours listening to the humdrum of lecture notes being read out, so I graduated.
9. The final lap was the most thrilling part. I felt a surge of energy pushing me forward. I have gone too far to give up, and when I crossed the finish line, I knew I was a graduate.
10. I’ve finally hit the last nail on the head. Now I have a door I can walk through to my future. Being a graduate pays.
Christopher is a well sought-after writer, speaker and life coach, helping many people to enjoy a better life in all endeavors. He speaks and writes on subjects concerning spiritual, relationship, career and finances.