While the news of getting pregnant is almost always a thing of joy, it’s important to pray for the health and safety of the mother and baby.
Pick a prayer for healthy pregnancy and safe delivery from these examples to encourage someone who is expecting.
Prayer For Healthy Pregnancy And Safe Delivery
1. I pray for the baby and the mum. Let your protection surround them as the days progress. Cause the eyes of the evil one to be shut against them.
2. Lord, as the baby is forming in her womb, cause it to come out perfectly without any deformity. I cancel by the blood of the Lamb any and everything that will cause the baby not to come out while.
3. Thank you, Lord, for this pregnancy. I sanctify every of his body parts with the blood of Jesus. I pray that this baby be born with supernatural intelligence. He shall not conform to this world but be renewed by your word. The wisdom and understanding that Jesus had shall be evident in my him.
4. My merciful Lord, I pray that this coming child be hale and hearty. It is Your will that we are not sick. Remove every possible disability. Let there be no complications during her delivery in Jesus’ name.
5. Lord, my daughter is soon to deliver her baby. I pray that she carries the pregnancy to full term. May she and the baby be healthy and may the delivery be without any complication.
6. I rebuke every spirit of unease that is growing in my daughter. I decree a pleasant and easy delivery for my daughter. She will not spend hours in the labor room, instead, she will deliver a happy and vibrant baby.
7. I pray that my daughter’s womb is a haven for my grandchild. I destroy every tendency for a miscarriage to happen. As her body is Your temple, Holy Spirit, enters my daughter’s womb and preserves her body. With Your presence, no evil can incubate. Thank you Jesus for answering my prayers.
8. I come against every evil plan created against my child and her unborn baby. Cause those plans to backfire at my enemies. Every evil power that wants me to be sorrowful, I come against them in the name of Jesus.
9. Lord, I pray that the testimony of a new child shall not be aborted in the name of Jesus. Empower the parents with the knowledge, ability, strength, and resources they need to train the child in the way it should go.
10. Lord, it is written that you give sleep to your beloved. The hassles of pregnancy have made my daughter lose her sleep and this is affecting the quality of her pregnancy. From tonight till her delivery, cause her to have peaceful night rests so she can have an easier delivery.
Praying For Safe Delivery Bible Verse
If you need a praying for safe delivery bible verse, check out these examples below:
1. Philippians 4 : 13: I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
Lord, I’ve watched as doubt has started nibbling at my daughter’s heart. I declare that your strength is available to her. _ will be able to deliver safely because you’re with her in Jesus’ name.
2. John 16 : 21: It will be like a woman suffering the pains of labor. When her child is born, her anguish gives way to joy because she has brought a new baby into the world.
Oh Lord, ease the anguish my daughter is feeling and hasten the time her baby will be delivered. I pray that she experiences heavenly joy as she beholds her baby in Jesus’ name.
3. Isaiah 43 : 2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
My heavenly father, my daughter is about to pass through deep waters. She’s about to enter the fires of labor. Show her that you’re there with her. Remove everything that will overwhelm her. May she not be consumed by the pain of labor in Jesus’ name.
4. 1 Corinthians 2 : 5: So that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
My Father, cause our faith not to rest in the medical hospitals or the drugs but in you. As she’s about to enter the operation room for a CS, show up for her through the process in Jesus’ name.
5. Psalm 121: 1 – 2: I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
Father, I am lifting my eyes to you. We need your help with my daughter’s safe delivery. I know that you will not disappoint me as I have asked for your help. Thank you Jesus for victory.
6. Philippians 4: 6-7: Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Lord, my daughter worries a lot and her heart is full of worries concerning her approaching delivery. Lord shine your light upon the cobwebs of fear in her heart so she can focus on her delivery.
7. 2nd Timothy 1:7: For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
Give my daughter soundness of heart as she approaches her delivery date. I come against every spirit of postpartum depression. My daughter shall experience only joy and gratitude after her delivery. Even when her hormones are going haywire, be her steady hand of support. Let her mouth be filled with praise after delivery in Jesus’ name.
8. Ephesians 6:17: Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
Oh Lord, let my daughter’s mind be filled with your word instead of the fears of the moment. As you have taught her line upon line and precept upon precept, let her mind be bombarded with Scriptures against the deceitful cover of fear. Thank you for the weapon of your Word. With it, I declare that delivery can be a breeze for my daughter in Jesus’ name.
9. James 4: 8: Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double-minded.
Lord, as my daughter is drawing near to her birth time, draw nearer to her. Let her feel assured that her Maker is sticking closer to her every time. Rip away any nigging doubt so she won’t feel alone in the labor room.
10. Matthew 7:7: Ask, and it will be given to you…
Lord, based on this word, I pray that the delivery of my grandchild is fast and smooth. I rebuke every abnormality that can occur during and after the delivery. May only Your report reign supreme in Jesus’ name.
Related Post: Appreciation Messages To God For His Blessings
Prayer For Safe Delivery For My Daughter
First of all, congratulations soon to be grandma or grandpa. You must be feeling over the moon.
However, it’s important to pray for her. As her delivery date approaches, she may be facing increasing fear and anxiety.
If you need some guidance, here are some prayer for safe delivery for my daughter you can use.
1. Oh Lord, my daughter is going through a strenuous moment. Soothe her at this crucial time lord. She is the child you have me and preserved all these years. Cause her to have peace as she delivers another child into Your kingdom.
2. Father Lord, we praise you for this moment. It is by Your mercy that we are here today. Right now my daughter is experiencing some contraptions and she will soon deliver her baby. Empower her to push through until the baby is delivered.
3. Oh Lord, I remember how I cried out to you as I pushed my baby girl. It was then that I made a covenant with you and you kept me. Now the doctors say they would have to remove the baby. Lord, remember that covenant which I faithfully kept and preserve my daughter and my baby at this moment.
4. Father, I want to testify. I want to sing of your mercies. My daughter just went into the delivery room. I know how hard it is but I trust in your power. Help my daughter have a safe and wholesome delivery. Cause us not to have any negative report from the delivery process in Jesus’ name.
5. Father Lord, my daughter is feeling overwhelmed and it looks like she’s giving up when she’s barely started. Cause her to experience fresh vigor as she attempts to deliver my granddaughter.
6. Lord, I am grateful to you because you have seen us through 9 tough months. You’ve protected my daughter and prevented any miscarriage. Now lord, show yourself mighty again by helping my daughter have a safe delivery in Jesus’ name.
7. Lord, I still remember the dream you showed me concerning my future grandchild. Right now the devil is trying to negate that vision but I’m holding onto your word as my daughter is fighting for her life in the delivery room. Cause us to emerge victorious and take all the glory in Jesus’ name
8. The final lap of the battle is here lord, and I am thankful for the journey so far. Lord, you bring to pass the desires of the righteous. Let my desire to see my grandchild and my daughter hale and hearty come true in Jesus’ name.
9. Father, my daughter is feeling overwhelmed as it is her first birth. Cause your calming presence to overshadow her and fill her with the assurance that no harm will come to her and the baby in Jesus’ name.
10. Father, there’s been a lot of bad news about switched babies and medical accidents. I rebuke every attempt that will cause me to lose my child and my grandchild in Jesus’ name, amen.
Related Post: Prayer For Someone Experiencing Hard Time
Prayer For Labor And Delivery
While it’s a beautiful thing to give birth to a child, it can be incredibly painful for the mother to be. If you know any lady whose delivery time is drawing close, support her with a prayer for labor and delivery from this list.
1. Lord, I bless you for the gift and the wonderful process of having a child. Sustain my child throughout the delivery. Grace her with the strength she needs to deliver safely in Jesus’ name.
2. It was in your will that the baby will come today. Thank you for causing my daughter to reach this stage. I’m grateful that you have allowed me to be here. Perfect your plan as she goes into labor. May her delivery be smooth in the name of Jesus.
3. Thank you for showing my daughter and her baby immense love. As she enters the labor room, help her remember that you are keeping her through every moment. Lead her every step of the way in Jesus’ name.
4. Father Lord, please give my daughter patience and endurance. Preserve her and the baby as they are fighting for their lives. Guide the doctors and nurses that will be attending to them. Let there be an uprooting of any medical person who would sabotage the delivery in Jesus’ name.
5. Lord, my daughter just went into labor. Father, fill her with your calmness and a sense of purpose as she enters the delivery room. May your perfect will be done in this situation in Jesus’ name.
6. Lord, I know how tough pregnancy can be. The labor pain can be overbearing. Lord, cause my child’s eyes not to focus on the pain but on the happy moment when she sees her baby.
7. Lord, put the spirit of compassion and kindness in the hearts of the medical personnel that will be attending to my daughter today. Let them be patient with her at every step. Lord, also cause them not to make any grave mistake in Jesus’ name.
8. Thank you, Lord, for perfecting creating my grandchild. We know she is wonderfully and fearfully made by You. Encompass my daughter as she embarks on the journey of birthing her baby. I’m confident that you will never forsake her at this moment. Thank you, Jesus.
9. Lord, just as I dedicated my child to you, I also dedicate my grandchild to you. You don’t allow rot on the things you watch over, so let the baby come out without any medical problems.
10. Since I began to pray for my daughter’s delivery, I know you’ve already answered me. She’s already in need of help. I trust that you will erase her anxiety and pour your care on my child and grandson. Thank you, Lord, for the successful delivery in anticipation.
Wishes Praying For A Safe Delivery Quotes
If you’re wondering which wishes praying for a safe delivery quotes to send to an expecting mother, check out the examples below.
1. May you be sustained throughout the childbirth process. I pray that your strength will not fail you, and you and your baby will come out alive and healthy in Jesus’ name.
2. Even in labor, may you enjoy being in God’s safety net. Let the assurance of his Love fill you. You will emerge from the labor room with your bundles of joy.
3. Since God is about to bless us with a good gift, may He protect and help you as you deliver your son. I pray your child grows to know his identity in Christ in Jesus’ name.
4. May the spirit of perseverance come upon you as you wish the baby out of you. May you not tire when you reach the finish line, instead, I pray that your soul is refreshed in Jesus’ name.
5. May the good Lord smile upon you in his grace and mercy. I pray you and your baby will be filled with the Spirit of God. Though the doctors will be helping, I pray the Holy Spirit leads your birthing process.
6. Your baby’s birth will be a rebirth of yourself. I pray you have a hitch-free delivery. May you behold your baby with lots of smiles and happiness.
7. This labor is the final shift into motherhood. May it be the start of something greater in your life. I pray you stay whole and healthy as you give birth in Jesus’ name.
8. As we patiently wait to hear the good news, we pray that you are much better at handling the contraptions compared to us. May you have this baby safe and sound.
9. Know that I’ve been interceding for you since the conception of your baby. The king that is about to be born will bring great honor to us. Keep following the doctor’s instructions so your delivery is easier.
10. The heavens have sent us a baby. No doubt, you and your baby and under the angelic covering. You two will come out in high spirits from the labor room.
Christopher is a well sought-after writer, speaker and life coach, helping many people to enjoy a better life in all endeavors. He speaks and writes on subjects concerning spiritual, relationship, career and finances.