Traveling can be a pretty exciting experience. It’s the chance to gain exposure to different cultures and lifestyles.
However, with the excitement comes unpredictability. No matter how hard one prepares, there’s often an element of surprise. This could be positive or negative.
One major concern is safety. That’s why it’s important to say a prayer for safe travel and protection before embarking on one. We need God to guide us even if we’ve prepared for the worst.
If you, the love of your life, a family member, or a friend is about to travel, offer a word of prayer for safe travel and protection. By including Divinity, you would avoid dangers and situations beyond your imagination.
We have provided some quick prayers for you. Pick a prayer for safe travel and protection for a loved one or yourself.
Have A Safe Journey Wishes
If it’s difficult for you to say your wishes to someone who’s traveling, we’ve got you covered. Below are some have a safe journey wishes you can use.
1. May you have plenty of fun from the start of your journey till the end. May you experience peace and joy as you take on the next level of your life. Have a safe journey.
2. My biggest wish for you is that you make sweet memories that will live on with you. May you not miss out on sweet moments on your journey. I wish you safety.
3. May you be exposed to opportunities and challenges that will usher you to a higher level of thinking and action. Make sure you live to the fullest at every chance you get. All the best.
4. I’ll be patiently waiting, counting the hours until I have you in my arms today. I wish you a fantastic trip and safety. Make sure you call me.
5. I’m overjoyed you’re taking this break you deserve. My wish is that everything falls into place for you. You will not toil to get anything. Safe journey, dear.
6. This vacation is a dream come true. You’ve worked long and hard for this. May the grace of God abide with you every step of this journey. You will only have a blissful time. Safe journey, dear.
7. May this journey be the most exciting thing you’ve done, and may you come back hale, hearty and lovely. Make sure you bring lots of stories to tell me. Safe journey.
8. It’s only an airplane ride. You’ll be at your destination in no time. Look through the window and admire God’s creation. Take care of yourself. May you have a safe flight.
Prayer For Safe Travel And Protection
No matter how prepared we are, we still need God. He’s the best travel agent anyway. Prayer doesn’t have to be complicated. That’s why we have written some samples for you. Put God first in your trip by praying a prayer for safe travel and protection.
1. As we go on this trip, may there be no faults, either mechanical or otherwise. May we reach our destination on time and at the right time.
2. I pray that as we are taking the flight, no emergency that will cost us our lives will occur. May the pilot and the flight staff be alert to anything that may be costly on this journey. Cause us to have an event-free flight in Jesus’ Name.
3. I pray that as we are traveling in good health, we return healthy as well. May we not fall prey to the plagues and illnesses affecting other countries.
4. Oh Lord, there’s been a lot of blizzards lately. I know you’ve sent him on this journey. Cause the weather to work for him and not against him. Help us to live about the destruction caused by the elements in Jesus’ name, amen.
5. I pray that God preserves every part of this vehicle. The tire will not burst while you ride, and you will not be stranded in the middle of nowhere. Any plan to sabotage the success of this journey, I come against it in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, thank you for enabling her to take on this journey. Lord, I pray that you remove anxiousness from her. We are encouraged to be led by your spirit. Cause her not to make decisions out of anxiousness that will sabotage this trip in Jesus’ name.
7. I pray that as my niece travels to a foreign land, she will not be kidnapped. The trip will not be hijacked. Rather the plans and purposes of God concerning her life on this trip will come to pass. Thank you, Jesus, for the victory she is already experiencing.
Related Post: Wishing You All The Best Messages
Prayer For Safe Travel For A Loved One
Is your loved one leaving home? Put him or her in God’s hands by saying a prayer for safe travel for a loved one. We have curated some examples to guide you.
1. Oh, Lord, my daughter is traveling today. Lord, let her not be sidetracked by any means on this journey. Instead, if there’s any judgment to take place, cause her eyes only to see the recompense of the wicked and not be a part of it in Jesus’ name.
2. May the mercy of God go with you on this trip. May your way be lighted up. You walk on a shining path on this journey. You are protected, and you will not stumble. Travel in peace.
3. One thing I know is that when the master is in the boat, no matter the storm, you’re not going to drown. I pray that the Lord Jesus abides with you every inch of this journey and on your way back.
4. I pray that the Lord keeps you from evil of all kinds. May you not perceive good as evil and vice versa. The Lord will vindicate you from every accident as you travel. Go and return soon.
5. I pray for you, if by any chance you were traveling with a Jonah, may you be discerning enough to let him or her go. You will lose your life or resources because of another in Jesus’ name, amen.
6. I pray that your journey will be easy and stress-free. You will arrive at your destination looking and feeling refreshed. You will not lose anything on the way, and neither will you fall into the hands of ribbers and traffickers.
7. I’ve heard of stories where people connect with those who plot to steal from them. Let the mercy of God prevent you from making the wrong friends. The eyes of those with evil intent will be blinded from seeing you. Go freely.
8. I almost can’t wait to see you again. My prayers for you will never be wasted. May every part of the vehicle you’re boarding, whether on air or road, be in perfect condition. You have guaranteed protection.
9. Your spirit, soul, and body are protected by God. Your destiny will not be sabotaged on this trip. Have an explosive time.
Bible Prayer For Safe Travel
Thank God for the Bible. It’s the best book in the world that shows us how to handle every aspect of our lives. You can pick verses from the bible to help you pray for protection. That’s praying God’s perfect will, anyway. The following examples will show you how to pray a bible prayer for safe travel.
1. As you travel, I pray that every weapon formed against you will be destroyed. Every evil tongue that has spoken against this journey is refuted by the blood of the lamb. This is your heritage in Jesus’ name, be safe.
2. My ever faithful, Lord, in your faithfulness, establish my loved one as he is going out. Guard him against every evil one in Jesus’ name.
3. I understand that every journey comes with its hurdles. No matter what happens, help her remember that you’re her refuge and her strength. Be her very present help in trouble in Jesus’ name.
4. Lord, we are about to go on a tough journey. Fill us with your strength and courage. Help us not be afraid or dread whatever may come our way. Rather, let our assurance be that you are the one going before us. I know you will never leave nor forsake us. Blessed be your Holy name.
5. You are surrounded by an innumerable number of angels. You cannot be harmed on this journey. Be conscious that God is protecting you every step of the way.
6. I come against every crippling fear that besets you on this journey. The Lord will help and strengthen you. He will uphold you with the right hand of His righteousness. Go in God’s peace.
7. You will not fall or falter on this journey. You have angels ready to catch you lest you hit a stone. May your heart be empowered by the assurance of God’s safety. Be well.
8. I pray that God preserves you from every trouble. The blood of the lamb is your covering during this journey. I will not have reason to cry over you because safety is your portion.
9. It is written that you will go out with joy and return forth with peace. May this journey bring forth new testimony in your life. Have a safe journey.
Safe Travel Prayer For Family
Do you know you can trust God with your family? With Him, your family will be protected and your mind will be at peace. Feel free to use the examples below to pray a safe travel prayer for family.
1. Oh Lord, I commit my lovely family into your hands. As we are traveling, Lord, let there be peace in every way. Cause us to dwell in safety and accept your leading in Jesus’ name.
2. May your grace be sufficient unto us. As we travel, help us not to forget you but to acknowledge you as our help in every way. Bring us to every point safe and sound until we get to our destination.
3. Oh Lord, you inspired us to take on this journey. Into your hands, I commit myself and my family. Keep us in your care. Help us to remain shielded in your safe arms in Jesus’ name.
4. As my family travels by car, keep them safe as they enter the busy roads. We may be careful drivers, but we’re unsure about how others will drive. Give our driver the wisdom to know when to turn and also take breaks when driving. Help us not to be overzealous and push ourselves to the limit. Take absolute control, Lord, in Jesus’ name.
5. Oh, Lord, my family is traveling today. Release your guardian angel to take over the journey. Let them guide and protect them until they reach where they’re going.
6. Oh Lord, let every arrow that flieth by day miss my family as they travel today. As we dwell in your secret place, my family will have no cause to be afflicted.
7. Father, as my family is traveling, cause no evil to come near their vehicle. No plague shall afflict them in any way. As your Mighty hand covers them, let them have cause to say thank you for journey mercies.
8. Oh Lord, command your angels to guard my family in every decision they make as they travel today. Let the destruction that wasteth at noonday be averted in their favor in Jesus’ name.
9. Lord, there’s been much negativity concerning the weather. You said in your word that a thousand shall fall at thy side, ten thousand at thy right hand, yet none shall come near thee. Lord, be it unto my family according to this word.
10. As my family is relocating, cause your angels to bear us up. Let our feet not strike any stone. Protect us and cause us to testify of your goodness in this journey.
Safe Trip Prayer Messages
One of the most powerful things you can do for a loved one is to send some safe trip prayer messages. Those messages will show how much they mean to you. Send one from the list below, and they will appreciate you more.
1. Your trip has been ordained before today, so God is involved in every bit of it. If God can protect the birds of the air who have no home, God will do much more for you. Have a prosperous trip!
2. As I lift up my hands to heaven in prayer, I pray that you conquer the new lands you’re going to. You will expand beyond your desires. The foreigners will pay attention to you. Be safe.
3. I commit this journey into the Lord’s hands because whatever is in Your hands cannot be destroyed. Only You know what lies ahead. Lead the way and show us more reasons to love and trust you daily.
4. The good Lord will protect you and shield you from all the darkness in this world. He will show you where to go on this trip that will profit you the most. Your steps are ordered by the Lord. Have a safe and happy trip.
5. The Lord is your protector and defense in every stage of this trip. You will not give up neither will defeat come your way. Rather, I pray God be glorified in you through this trip.
6. I pray for divine guidance over every decision you make on this trip. I pray they come from a place of wisdom. You will never be out of harm’s way as long as you’re led by God. Be secured in Christ.
7. I look forward to hugging you like this again. I pray that I encounter greatness on this trip. May you return a better version of yourself. God be with you through thick and thin.
8. Every route you take on the course of this trip will be made safe for you. You will be shielded by the Most High. I know God will bless and keep you, but my prayer is that you keep an open and grateful heart toward him.
Safe Journey Wishes For Sister / Brother
Is your favorite sibling leaving home, and all you can do is shed tears? They know you will miss them already, but some good wishes will do better. Let your sibling know the depth of your care by sending one or more safe journey wishes for sister / brother.
1. I feel so jealous of you right now. I wish I could come and see the Safari with you. However, I can’t leave all the work we have here. I’ll miss you. Have a safe journey.
2. Staying a day without you was hard. A week feels like torture, but I understand you must go. I can only wish you safety and pray for your return. Buy something for me. Safe journey.
3. Now that you’re leaving, there’s no one to gossip with, and you’ve taken all your best clothes. Worse, I’ll have to cook dinner for this ever-hungry family alone. I already miss you. Go in peace.
4. Goodbyes are my least favorite words. Seeing you packing your box to leave hurts me. But I understand that this is important so you have to go. I wish you success on this journey. May you come back in one piece.
5. My favorite big brother is leaving me. It hurts that I won’t see you for some time. How will I face those mean bullies myself? I’ll miss you to the moon and back. May your journey be smooth.
6. As you’ve embarked on this trip, may the purpose for which you’re going be established. I hope you won’t be deterred by anyone; rather, you will see the right help. Have a safe journey, sister.
7. My wish is that you have no regrets on this journey. All your plans will be excellently executed, and you’ll return more handsome than before. I wish you a good journey.
8. I understand that there’s no stagnancy in life. You need to keep moving forward till our final destination. But more than anything, I want you to return safely to me. Sister, watch out for yourself. Have a safe trip.
Safe Journey Wishes To My Love
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Whenever your spouse or significant other goes on a trip, it’s important to send them your best wishes. Affirm your love for your partner by sending these safe journey wishes to my love.
1. Now the bed will be cold. Who will massage my back when you’re gone? Just make sure you get whatever it is you need to get done fast and come back home to me. I’ll miss you, darling. Safe journey.
2. My love, may this journey not stress you out. You won’t experience any unnecessary delays. May the road be smooth for you. You won’t experience any accidents. Be safe in God’s arms.
3. While it’s sad that I don’t have anyone to kiss for some days, I surely wish you a splendid trip. Come back to me fast so we can have that date. May the Lord keep you.
4. I’ve watched you prepare for this journey. You were meticulous from day 1. While you battle it out there, I’ll be here supporting you as always. You will return to me safe and sound. I look forward to hearing your stories.
5. Are you leaving again? You seem to enjoy staying out of the house more often. I’m so unhappy. But promise you’ll be back soon. I wish you the safest journey.
6. I feel lonely already. I thought we’d be having our movie night this evening. But I know you need to answer the call of purpose. May your journey be wholesome and safe.
7. It’s time to discover something new. As much as I want you here, you need to see the world and come alive again. May this journey be an awesome and safe one for you. I wish you all the best.
8. Good luck on this trip, darling. I’ll be praying till I hear you’ve reached there safe and sound. I can’t wait to see the pictures you’ll send me.
9. I pray that this journey is an adventurous one for you. May you bring joyous news home safely to me. Have a blessed journey, my love.
Christopher is a well sought-after writer, speaker and life coach, helping many people to enjoy a better life in all endeavors. He speaks and writes on subjects concerning spiritual, relationship, career and finances.