Saying goodbye to that ex- boyfriend or ex-girlfriend you adore the most is always a painful ordeal.
But for different reasons, we occasionally have to bid farewell to our loved ones. Although we cannot take away your suffering, we can assist you in creating a moving goodbye message for ex boyfriend or girlfriend.
Although it’s difficult, saying goodbyes is frequently a necessity. We might be able to assist you if you’re in this situation and are unsure of how to send a goodbye message for ex boyfriend or girlfriend.
We put a lot of effort into compiling this collection of goodbye message for ex boyfriend or girlfriend because we know how difficult breakups can be. However, we hope they will empower you to put the past behind you and continue with your life.
- Goodbye Message For Ex Boyfriend
- Heart Touching Goodbye Message
- Goodbye Message To Someone You Love
- How To Say Goodbye To Someone You Love In A Text
- Breakup Goodbye Message For Boyfriend / Girlfriend
- Break Up Texts To Make Him Feel Bad
- Texts To Make Him Feel Bad For Ignoring You
- Text To Make Her Feel Guilty For Hurting You
Goodbye Message For Ex Boyfriend
If you want ideas for a goodbye message for ex boyfriend, check the examples below:
1. I’m relieved that we both recognize the direction in which this relationship is not heading. It’s time for us to part ways permanently, and I wish you the absolute best of luck with whoever you choose.
2. Hello _, I’m confident you’ll agree that this should be the last time we text because we both agree that this relationship isn’t appropriate for either of us. I’m hoping for the best for you.
3. Hey _, in the end, we both realized that we weren’t a good match. I just wanted to wish you well one last time because I believe we both understand that any further contact would be detrimental.
4. Hi _, we both concur that this relationship wasn’t what we desired, so I’m glad about that. To move ahead, I believe it’s best if we stop communicating going forward. You’ll probably concur with me.
5. We adore one another deeply. We weren’t meant to be partners for life which is the only issue. I believe that ending things now is best for us both.
6. You weren’t ready to share your life with me, even though I wanted to spend my entire life with you and only you. I appreciate the choice you made and I’m leaving your life today. Best wishes.
7. Although our connection may have been severed, my affection for you remains. I will always be in love with you as long as I am alive. Goodbye!
8. Even though you handed me the scissors to break the bonds that bind us, I am the one doing the cutting. Goodbye.
9. You’ve got another thing coming if you believe you’ve managed to break my spirit. Your callousness has strengthened me and freed me from this relationship’s imprisonment. Thank you for empowering me and providing me with my independence! Bye forever.
Related Post: Samples Of Last Message For An Ex
Heart Touching Goodbye Message
Write a heart touching goodbye message using the examples below for inspiration.
1. In my existence, you were the greatest thing. I miss you, but I won’t be able to say farewell if I don’t do it now. I wish you luck and success in finding what you’ve been looking for. Be careful.
2. Farewell, my darling! I send you my best wishes for success. I wish you luck in finding a lady who will value and adore you as much as I did. I want to express my gratitude for the priceless time we spent together and the wonderful memories you helped me create.
3. You will be sorely missed. Unfortunately, we must separate ways because I can’t remain here indefinitely. You will always be cherished, adored, and taken care of. Everybody in the world is just a performer on the platform that is the world. You’ll remember me with love for the rest of your life. I hope you meet someone eventually who is just as fantastic as I was! Treat them well. Good luck!
4. Although it may not seem like it now, you will benefit from this time apart. No matter what, I’m always here for you because I adore you. I’m sending you a gazillion kisses and embraces and can’t wait to see you shortly!
5. I was always aware that you were unique. I’m not sure what I did to earn such a lovely spirit, but I will always be thankful. I learned from you that first perceptions can be deceiving. You gave me a fresh perspective on things by slowing down a life that was going too fast. I want to thank you for making my life so happy and for teaching me how to appreciate myself once more.
6. I’m weeping now even though I don’t want you to leave. I’m making every effort to remain brave throughout this farewell, but I just can’t. You are my heart and my affection, and if you depart, a portion of me will follow you, and the remaining portion will begin to progressively fade. Just like these tears that are streaming down my cheeks, I can sense my existence slipping through my fingers.
7. Best of luck to you, and please keep in touch. I will never forget our relationship or the fun moments we had together. Goodbye!
Related Post: Farewell Messages To An Unfaithful Lover
Goodbye Message To Someone You Love
One of the hardest things to do is sending a goodbye message to someone you love.
We’ve provided examples of such messages to make your separation bearable.
1. Even though I’ll be gone for a while, I still adore you very much. No matter what occurs between now and the time I return home, you will always be in my heart because you are the source of all of my happiness. I’m grateful for all the experiences, laughter, and even weeping. Please know that I adore you and won’t ever abandon you.
2. I’m sorry; I know I wasn’t the greatest partner for you. Please know that I will miss you even though you are moving away and we will be apart. Whatever you decide to do, I pray it turns out well for you. Please be assured of my undying affection and support.
3. The reality is that I desperately miss you and want to see you again. I’ve only ever adored one person, and that girl will always be you. You were the first. If this message manages to reach you in any way, kindly get in touch with me right away.
4. To my future ex-husband, the one I held most dear. We had an excellent time and accomplished a lot together, but I can’t continue like this. I deeply apologize. We have experienced a lot, and there is no question that we will experience more, but I can no longer take it. Goodbye.
5. I am aware of my difficult nature. I’m wounded and terrified, but I have to be here because I need to. This is not my fault, and I don’t blame you. I simply need some time and room. You are the person I spend my days with, the one I can joke and weep with, and most importantly, the one I can adore. Despite the fact we are not physically present together, our hearts will always remain linked!
How To Say Goodbye To Someone You Love In A Text
If you feel stuck on how to say goodbye to someone you love in a text, we’ve got you covered with the examples below:
1. I’m leaving now. Although you were never truly there for me, I will still miss you. We weren’t meant to be apart, contrary to my expectations, but it’s alright because I have a true friend who accepts me for who I am. Someone who inspires me to believe I can succeed in anything. You might not comprehend now, but I’m hoping you will in the future. Just consider it and know that you’ll require my assistance at some point.
2. I say goodbye to you with a sad heart, but I think of you with a grin. Keep this moment in your heart and think of me often. We both understand that it is best for us both. I vow to do amazing things. May the love of your life be ready to meet you.
3. I have fresh possibilities waiting for me. Despite the briefness of our relationship, it will always occupy a special spot in my heart.
4. I don’t want you to misinterpret this, my love. I don’t know where this partnership is headed, but I do know that we are both traveling in different directions. I still care about you a lot, but not in the same way.
5. I hope it didn’t have to come to this, but I’m regretful that we had to call it off. What began as a wonderful relationship quickly developed into the most incredible affection I have ever known. Even though I detest it, I can’t spend time with you because my feelings for you are too powerful, and social media has turned into an addiction. Because of how important you are to me, nothing else in the universe counts.
6. I’m weeping now even though I don’t want you to leave. I’m making every effort to remain brave throughout this goodbye, but I just can’t. You’re my heart and my affection, and if you depart, a portion of me will follow you, and the remaining portion will begin to progressively fade. Just like these tears that are streaming down my cheeks, I can sense my existence slipping through my fingers.
Breakup Goodbye Message For Boyfriend / Girlfriend
Want to break up with someone but unsure of where to begin? Use one of these examples to craft a breakup goodbye message for boyfriend / girlfriend.
1. We both worked very hard to make this union work, but I believe I was explicit in saying that I simply don’t see it lasting. It would be best if we both moved on at this point.
2. Hey, it’s _ here. Although it’s difficult to say bye, I believe it’s time we stopped communicating. All the best to you.
3. Hello, _. You deserve that, so I must be honest with you. It would be best if we stopped messaging each other because I’m eager to move on. Goodbye.
4. Although I’m confident this isn’t the best method to state it, I felt like my earlier communication wasn’t sufficiently clear. I firmly believe that we should wrap up here. I simply don’t see a relationship, so I believe we should move on. My best wishes are with you.
5. Hello, _. Thank you once more for your time. The earlier we move on, the quicker we can both heal. I just don’t believe we make a suitable match. I hope you realize that this is the end of our relationship.
6. Our relationship is over and has passed into eternity. I have no option but to take this bitter medicine and continue living my life.
7. Our partnership was perfect, but lately, things have gotten worse. I suppose it’s time for us to part ways. I will always remember you.
8. Please know that as I say goodbye to you and our relationship for good, I will always adore you and hold special memories of you in every cell of my being.
9. All of your pictures and communications are simple for me to delete, but I might never be able to do so with my recollections of you. That must be the cost I pay for falling hopelessly in love with you. Goodbye.
10. Even though we may be parting ways today, a piece of you will remain with me until the day my heart ceases to pump blood.
11. Your existence would likely be better without me in it, based on all the evidence. I’ve decided to go because I don’t want to stop you from finding happiness in life. Goodbye and take care.
Break Up Texts To Make Him Feel Bad
If you’re looking for a painful way to end a relationship with your man, check out these break up texts to make him feel bad about his actions.
1. I hung on to you considering I loved you, even though you shattered my heart into thousands of fragments every day. I suppose it’s time to let go and say farewell at this point.
2. You caused so much anguish in my heart, but when he entered the picture, immense pleasure overcame all the suffering. My emotions automatically gravitated toward him over you as a result. Goodbye.
3. Heaven used to be with you when you needed it. Being with you today makes me feel the complete antithesis of paradise. We both need to be resilient and continue forward.
4. The end of our relationship serves as evidence that absolutely nothing in this world is ever guaranteed to last eternally.
5. I believe we should end this poisonous relationship, even though my heart will continue to yearn for you for a very long time.
6. Nothing on earth can ever prevent something from happening if it is intended to. There was no doubt that our union was not intended to last. Goodbye.
7. I am ending our relationship because I am sure that God did not send me into this world to experience daily heartbreaks. Goodbye, and I pray you one day learn to appreciate and respect women.
8. In no way does letting you go imply that I no longer care about or adore you. It’s because your deeds crush my feeble heart every single day.
9. I had to leave you because being with you made me forget what happiness feels like.
10. You were the one individual I imagined would bring pleasure to my heart, but you were the one who brought sorrow instead.
11. You are the only one responsible for ending our lovely friendship. Goodbye, and I pray you make a positive turn.
12. I trust you are pleased with your accomplishments now that your constant falsehoods and infidelity have been effective in tearing us apart. Goodbye, and don’t think about me, sir. I’ll get used to being alone.
13. Ironically, I now have more independence and pleasure because I lost you. Having you was unnecessary weight. Goodbye.
Texts To Make Him Feel Bad For Ignoring You
Women like to be made the center of their man’s attention. But when that doesn’t happen, it can feel hurtful.
If you’re in this state, send him a couple of texts to make him feel bad for ignoring you.
1. I’m deeply hurt by how often you treat me like an option. Why must you always use such condescending language? I can’t hide the fact that this bothers me any longer. Please improve your manner of speaking so that we can both develop our relationship.
2. I had never met your loved ones before you asked me to your sister’s party. You disregarded my existence. You didn’t even try to introduce me to your brothers. You don’t regard me at all.
3. Seeing how you’ve been ignoring me for the past few days pains me deeply. Have you stopped caring about me? Do you believe the spark in our bond has faded? I’m at a loss for what to do with all this love I feel for you. Tell me what’s going on and how we can solve it.
4. It scares me that I can’t fathom my existence without you. Since our argument, you’ve been treating me in a manner that is destroying me from the inside out. Chat with me, please or call me. The recovery process will take some time, but I’m not ready to give up on everything because of one argument. Do you?
5. I’ve never been the type of individual to beg for someone to look at me. You have wounded my ego now that I’ve been in love, but I don’t mind because I would sacrifice anything for you. I suppose that’s why you’re exploiting me. Before it’s too late, I hope you understand this.
Text To Make Her Feel Guilty For Hurting You
Has your woman hurt you of late? I understand for a man, it could be hard to communicate how you feel. But bottling your emotions is a recipe for disaster. You need to send her a text to make her feel guilty for hurting you. She needs that wake-up call.
If you don’t know how to do so, check out the examples below.
1. With everything I had, I adored you. You transgressed the foundational tenet of any partnership: loyalty. How could you treat me like this? I tried to be completely honest with you. And I receive this in return?
2. I’ve never felt this devastated in my entire existence, you know. Nothing I say, I am aware, will alter what you did. But I’m curious to know if you even remotely realize that what you did was immoral.
3. What I want to tell you hurts me more than the reality that you cheated on me. It’s the way you keep telling me how much you love me. It’s not love when you lie to someone constantly. You deliberately decided to oppose me. You would never have acted in such a manner if you genuinely adored and respected me.
4. We’ve changed a lot since I found out you were an adulterous person. You present it as being unimportant. Does it not punch you in the stomach that you buried a love that was sincere from the beginning?
5. I believed I was doomed when I learned you had deceived me. I believed I’d never experience romantic affection again. But I’ve realized that I ought to be appreciating you for exposing your genuine self. And for helping me understand that I deserve much more than someone who constantly lies. I don’t want to see you again.
6. You always crave attention yet you withdraw it when I ask for it. You act as if I am a nuisance when we’re around our friends and family. If you don’t want this relationship, why don’t you say so?
7. Being with a woman who treats you like a piece of thrash is a slight to oneself. You hurt me when you pulled my shirt and hit me in public. I’ve never felt so disrespected. I hope you change. Have a great life.
Christopher is a well sought-after writer, speaker and life coach, helping many people to enjoy a better life in all endeavors. He speaks and writes on subjects concerning spiritual, relationship, career and finances.