Here, you’ll find the best way to say congratulations to a newly married couple.
Weddings are undoubtedly sentimental occasions of happiness, where the family and friends of the bride and groom are in celebratory moods and eager to express their love for the couple.
Sharing that blissful moment with loved ones is usually accompanied by the need to express one’s self either through perfect couple quotes or funny wishes for newly married couples , funny speeches as a way to say congratulations.
Sometimes the feeling of excitement is so overwhelming that you forget how to say congratulations to a newly married couple; so much that finding the right words to say during a toast, to write on a gift card, or to even send as a text message seems like such an impossible task.
These feelings are very normal and expected. You’re an emotional being, “a loss of the right words” is a generally recognized human emotion.
Not to worry, this article will give you the start you need to deliver the perfect congratulations to a newly married couple without stress. You can use the following messages, quotes, and wishes to come up with a beautiful speech that will leave everyone grinning or in tears of joy.
Take as many as you want, and make them blend in harmony.
Funny Pre Wedding Quotes
Just before you send in your ” congratulations to a newly married couple ” message, consider sending a pre-wedding quote too.
Wedding officially start on the eve of the chosen date. There’s little sleep for the couple, their loved ones, and the planners of course.
This eve is when the congratulations to a newly married couple begin, and it can easily kick off with some funny pre-wedding quotes to ease any tension that might exist for whatever reason.
1. Marriage is a bond between two people: one always remembers the anniversary, and the other always forgets the anniversary.
2. With marriage, there’s no guarantee. If you want a guarantee, get a car or a mobile phone.
3. Marriage is made in heaven. And so is lightning and thunder.
4. Keep your eyes open before marriage, and closed after marriage. There’s nothing interesting to see anymore.
5. Marriage means having the one person you can annoy forever. If you haven’t prepared for that. Now’s the time to make a list of all the annoying things you’ll do.
6. Always hold your wife’s hand. If you let her go, she’ll go shopping with all your savings.
7. Congratulations friend. You just agreed to always be wrong about everything, no matter how right you are. Good luck!
Related Post: Short Prayers For Newly Married
Love Messages for Married Couples
Love is a powerful word and an even stronger feeling. It has a different meaning to everyone, and it’s an important aspect of the lives of every married couple.
If you’re a strong believer in love and the many obstacles it can conquer, then compiling a bunch of love messages for married couples and using it as a gift is one very thoughtful way of saying congratulations to a newly married couple.
Here are a few you might want to add to your list.
1. You inspire me, fascinate me, and drive me overboard. Being in your arms is my biggest joy. I love you infinitely.
2. I don’t believe in fairy tales, but you’ll always be my only and perfect ending when it comes to love.
3. You’re the best partner in the world. For all the love and happiness you bring me, I’ll always be happy standing by your side.
4. Because of you, I always feel capable. With you by my side, I can do the unthinkable. I love you so much.
5. I love you for everything you are, everything you give me, and everything we are together.
6. By your side, I thrive. Together, we can move mountains. I’m deeply in love with you.
7. You make me smile. You make me laugh. Whenever you’re around, I feel on top of the world. Thank you for choosing me.
8. every day I wake up to you, I count myself very lucky. There’s no place else I’d rather be, my love.
9. You are my everything, my comfort, my cheerleader. I’m so grateful you’re my partner. I love you.
10. You’re my life, my breath, my top priority, the main object of my thought, my everything. Now, and forever.
11. You turned my life around with your presence. Thank you for making our wedding the happiest day of my life.
12. Without you, happiness will be a distant emotion and memory for me. I’m glad you found me and I’m glad I said “Yes”.
13. To you who brings me joy and peace, and with whom I spend my dreamy moments. I hope the flame of our love never dies.
14. I’m grateful that I get to build the rest of my life with you, and you with me. It doesn’t get any better than this.
15. Thanks to you, I’m happy, strong, in love, self-aware, and fully transformed. I love you.
16. Words aren’t strong enough to express my love for you. But it’s all I got, and I hope it comes close.
17. Your presence and words of encouragement are all I need to begin a new day and take on every obstacle. I’m glad you’re mine.
18. It’s not easy to find a soul mate. Some people don’t even believe they exist. I’m so lucky I have you. You’re my soul mate.
19. Love of my heart. Nurturer of my soul. Comfort to my woes. I love you.
20. Falling in love was hard for me. Being with you forever is a reminder that I took a rewarding risk. I love you.
Related Post: Best Inspiring Wedding Messages
Funny Wishes for Newly Married Couple
Humour is an undeniable part of human lives. Once in a while, we seek funny stories, situations, or pictures to let off steam and feel more relaxed.
It’s also a good way to lighten up the mood at any point in a conversation. If you’re the best/close friend or a sibling, the most memorable way to offer your congratulations to a newly married couple is to drop some lines that’ll cause laughter.
The following is enough to inspire your creative juices to come up with more funny wishes for a newly married couple.
1. Congratulations, my dear friends! I wish you a happy and healthy family and also a big house (by the way!) with generations of children running around.
2. Your special day has finally arrived! So make the most of it and have fun like kids! Tomorrow, real-life begins and it’s not always so fun.
3. I could wish you a life full of happiness and eeem… I hope your life is full of passionate lovemaking and fun-filled parties!
4. In wealth and poverty, in health and menopause! You make a great couple and you will manage to handle it all. I trust you!
5. Congratulations! You have found love! No need to taunt us with that. Anyways, well done! We are still happy for you!
6. I wish you a good life with enormous happiness and pretty children or you may prefer pretty happiness and enormous children. It’s up to you! Congratulations!
7. The key to a successful marriage is not the sharing of responsibilities, the perfect union, or even complicity. The most important thing is the television remote control! Cheers.
8. Husbands and wives are very irritating. But without them, there’ll be no one to blame for trivial issues. Let the blame game begin!
Related Post: Heartwarming Congratulations and Wishes
Perfect Couple Wishes
Weddings are about the bride and groom. To say congratulations to a newly married couple, it is always a good idea to hint at the perfection of the couple for each other. These perfect couple wishes will help you do just that.
1. I wish that your love remains as strong as it is, on this day till the end of time.
2. May the strong magic of love begins in your lives and fill your hearts with passion, compassion, forgiveness, and trust.
3. What could be more beautiful than two hearts as one, guided by the greatest feeling in the universe? Nothing! Congratulations on your marriage.
4. May your marriage live as long as the sun does. Congratulations on this memorable day of tying the knot.
5. Take care of each other, for now, you are the closest person to the planet. Congratulations on your wedding day.
6. Warmest wishes on your special day! I wish you true happiness, reaching every corner of your heart. You both deserve it.
7. I wish you all the good things that unity brings to life. May your wedding be filled with delights and happy moments.
8. Today you are starting this new journey in your life. May it be fantastic, crazy, wonderful, amazing, and unforgettable.
Congratulations To A Newly Married Couple
9. Growing old together is not as easy as you might think. But I am convinced that your love will overcome everything. Congratulations on your marriage!
10. Now and forever, may your wonderful family never meet heartache and pain. Live a spectacular life together.
11. The way you look at each other is simply indescribable. I know that your love is absolutely special and it will help you overcome any difficulties. Wishing you a smooth ride.
12. Time flies and things change, but I wish your love for each other remains the same. Congratulations!
13. Happiness is when someone you love and adore is standing right next to you with a ring finger on. I wish you always smile as bright as you do now. Everything is going to be amazing as long as you’re together. Congratulations!
14. The fact that you have each other is the most beautiful thing in the world. May your love grow stronger each day, may your friendship be endless. Congratulations newlyweds.
15. Trust is everything when it comes to relationships. I wish you never lose this in your marriage. Wishing you lots of love, be happy together.
16. On this special day, I wish nothing would go wrong with your wonderful couple. Good luck in your marriage!
Related Post: Sweet and Inspiring Quotes About Love
Best Wishes for First Wedding Night
You know how important the wedding night is, to the new couple and their loved ones. You can offer some best wishes for the first wedding night as congratulations to a newly married couple. Here are simple perfect couple wishes they would love.
1. This night is an opportunity to rest after the beautiful emotions of your wedding. It is also for you to get lost in pleasant romanticism. May the time you two share be magical and enchant your memories.
2. No wedding is truly complete without its night. Take advantage of this romantic moment and make it unforgettable.
3. First night for the newlyweds! I wish your wholeness remains and never ends! Enjoy every moment.
4. I wish you a night filled with love and sweet moments. May the memories you create for yourself be cherished in your hearts forever!
5. A well-deserved passionate getaway for the most loving couple I know! Enjoy your wedding night!
6. Your wedding night will be intense and eventful, with temperatures rising and feelings molding. Enjoy every second of it. Congratulations.
7. The night is yours without the loud voices of friends and family. Let the pressure and tension go. Focus only on passion and sensuality. Make it a night to always remember.
8. Wishing you a night full of passion, and carnal renewal. Take your time to please each other until you’ve exhausted all definitions of pleasure.
9. I hope you haven’t had too much fun? The real and most intimate fun happens tonight. Enjoy it.
A wedding ceremony is a memorable one for the couple and all attendees. It’s never too much to try and spice things up with your speech, toasts, and loving comments. Saying congratulations to a newly married couple can come in different forms. Advice, best wishes for the first wedding night, funny quotes, and lots more. I hope you get all the inspiration you need, and more, from this piece.