The air is rent with excitement as everyone anticipates a beautiful wedding.
You can add to the mood of the occasion by sending in some personalized best friend wedding wishes short quotes for him or her that is getting married.
You don’t need to spend long hours thinking up bride to be wishes. We’ve done that for you. Any of these messages to the bride before the wedding will help to express your wishes to your dear friend, family, or loved one who’s about to say “Yes, I do”.
Message To The Bride Before The Wedding
1. Cheers to you and your soul mate. You both have shown there’s true love. I wish you both a blissful life together.
2. I wish you plenty of laughs and love in this new phase of your life. You will experience only joy and bliss in your marriage.
3. To an amazing friend, happy bridal shower. Wishing you all the beautiful things in marriage.
4. Nothing is more important than attending your bridal shower. I’ve cleared my entire calendar for your special day.
5. I wish you all the sweetness in the world. I can’t wait for your nuptials to come fast.
6. Cheers to the man who has captured your heart, and congratulations on letting yourself embrace love.
7. One of the biggest challenges in the world is finding love, and you have succeeded in doing so. Hold onto it tightly. Congratulations!
8. Soon, you will be walking down the aisle to meet the one that has enraptured your soul. Your special day will be the most amazing I’ve witnessed. Congratulations, dearie.
Bridal Shower Quotes
1. What better moment than having your husband-to-be turn around to see you in a dazzling white dress, tears shimmering in his eyes as he beholds your magnificence.
2. Love is simply choosing to dwell in fantasies of your lover rather than reality.
3. When someone is in love with you, you become stronger, and when you are in love with someone, you become bolder.
4. Every bride is beautiful on her wedding day. She sparkles brighter than a thousand stars in the darkest night. Remain beautiful to your darling husband.
5. The wedding day is one of the most memorable events of your life. Enjoy it, lavishly.
6. Marriage is one of the highest proofs of responsibility. Congratulations in advance.
7. Loving someone is the greatest act of courage. It’s being vulnerable while embracing another. Only the strongest survive it.
8. Love is the most powerful gift the Creator gifted us. It makes the soul come alive and opens your eyes to possibilities the mind could not conjure.
9. There’s no other feeling more all-consuming than love. Once it captures you, you’ll never want to leave the web.
10. The only one a bride wants compliments from is from the man of her dreams.
Related Post: Prayerful Messages For Best Friend
Bridal showers are celebratory events. In such moments, the bride is allowed to relax and have fun with her loved ones before the big day.
If you’re attending a bridal shower, it’s prudent to appear with a gift. It shows how thoughtful you are of the bride.
Once you’ve chosen your gift, you can add a card. However, it can be difficult to come up with the perfect bridal shower card message/wording.
For your use, we’ve written out some thoughtful bride to be wishes you can use.
1. Getting married looks so good on you. Your glow is so captivating. The sun has to work harder to compete with you.
2. Heartiest wishes for the bride to be. You finally decided to tie the knot. Took you long enough, and I’m joyful for you.
3. I’ve finally got the chance to buy you that nightgown. I’m getting the best one off the shelf. Congratulations!
4. You both are the perfect couple. I’m over the moon to see you both becoming one. Happy bridal shower, sweetheart!
5. I am glad to see you glow with romance. I know he loves you so much and he will make you happy. Congratulations, friend.
6. It’s a great thing when you find that special someone who respects you and adores you. Congratulations!
7. I’ve never regretted having you in my life. No doubt, he’s going to wish he married you earlier. Have a fun-filled shower party!
Related Post: God Bless You Quotes
Bridal Shower Messages Wishes
1. When I heard about your bridal shower, I hit myself on the head. You are one inspiring woman who is now going to be merged with an amazing man. My sincerest wishes.
2. You have a lot to experience in this new phase of your life. You and your husband to be will only experience a happy life together.
3. Honey, words are inadequate to express my joy at seeing you take this new step with confidence. May you never cease to experience joy in your union. Accept this as my heartiest congratulations.
4. May your bridal shower shine brighter than the sun and illuminate your beauty to all who attend.
5. I feel as if my heart is going to explode with joy. Your bridal shower is the beginning of the best days of your life. Keep shining, girl.
6. Your bridal shower will be the most magnificent in this city. I wish you an unending love-life with your future husband.
7. I wish every passing day of your future marriage gets sweeter and more blissful. You will not have enough of your marriage. Happy bridal shower!
8. The tears cannot hold themselves because of the deep love I have for you, my friend. I’m overjoyed to see you almost becoming a Mrs.
9. This bridal shower has made my year. Seeing you all glam and glowing in these glitters and blushing at the moment of your future hubby gladdens my heart.
My Best Friend Is Getting Married Quotes
Getting married is only the beginning. Like life itself, it comprises both roses and thorns which every couple must face to strengthen their bond.
Many times, prayer is one of the best bride to be wishes you can send on a bridal shower. This will provide her and her future husband the strength to endure those hard times.
In this list of emotional best friend wedding wishes short quotes, here are some blessings and prayer for the bride to be, that may be sent in form of text messages.
1. You are so lucky, girlfriend. You have found your heartbeat. If you need me to help with anything, I’m a call away.
2. Keep in mind that your love for him is the most powerful thing ever. Keep this in mind and always fight for this magical bond. Congratulations.
3. Congratulations, Bestie. You are one of the people I love so much, and seeing you happy makes me feel at peace. I wish I could grab all the love in the world and pour it into you. Happy bridal shower.
4. All I can wish for you is to stay crazily in love with him till death do you part. His heart will be yours all the days of your life. Congratulations.
5. No other woman will be more beautiful than you on your wedding day. You will be the cynosure of all eyes bestie.
6. My BFF has finally been hooked up by a real man. He’s going to pamper you to the moon. Get ready for a life of eternal love and care. You deserve it! Cheers to a new beginning!
7. Gosh! You two look so good together. May this union last forever. I can’t wait for the kids to come. I hope you will make me a godparent.
8. Girl! This is your party. Dance like crazy and laugh with all your being. Leave all the cares of the world behind. It’s your day, baby!
9. I’m happy to see you open your heart and allow yourself to be loved. You are practically glowing. Keep being radiant my friend. Happy bridal shower.
Best Friend Wedding Wishes Short Quotes
1. Lord, I pray especially for the bride as she is about to unite with her groom. Let her home be blessed with unity and harmony. Amen.
2. Dear God, thank you for everyone who is gathered today for the future wedding of this beautiful bride. Thank you for connecting this woman to one of your best sons. Teach her to stay in commitment to her future husband and be the best partner for him. Amen.
3. Dear Lord, let this bride remember she is worth more than rubies. Help her learn to care for herself just as much as she would care for her husband.
4. Lord, help my friend enter marriage with a confident mind, ready to defend and protect her home. Help her remember to stick to her husband during the tough times and emerge victorious. Amen.
5. I pray that you will always remember your vows and keep to them. Although you are not perfect, I pray you receive grace to forgive and lean on God at all times.
6. Let your marriage be filled with peace and long-lasting joy. Let there be an abundance of blessings on every side. Amen.
7. I pray your marriage is a huge blessing to God and an inspiration to many generations.
8. They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. May you continue to look beautiful in the eyes of your future husband for many years to come. Amen.
9. May your marriage glorify God, and may this world become better because two beautiful souls have come together. Amen.