In whatever way it is done, either through cash or in-kind, sending a thank you note to team for job well done is a form of motivation.
Every good work done by employees, team members, or subordinates should be followed by words of appreciation or notes. This will certainly positively impact their morale and encourage more productivity.
So, as a superior, in whatever capacity, in whatever way you have chosen to show your team member appreciation for good work, adding a few words of professional compliments will go a long way to register your show of appreciation in the heart of your team members.
So, here are professional ways of sending appreciation for good work messages for team, employees, or colleagues for a job well done.
- Importance Of Showing Appreciation At Work
- Thank You Message To Colleagues For Hard Work
- Thank You Message To Team For Support and Commitment
- Team Member Appreciation Notes And Compliments
- Appreciation For Good Work Messages For Team Memebers
- Email / Letter of Appreciation To Team For Successful Completion of Project
Importance Of Showing Appreciation At Work
Appreciating team members is so important that it cannot be over-emphasized. The Robert Half study showed 66% of employees leave their job because of a lack of appreciation.
Therefore, appreciating your team members, colleagues, co-worker, employees, and even employer is not supposed to be reserved for only when a great feat is achieved, it should be a constant gesture to facilitate loyalty, a sense of importance, and value.
This will in turn boost employees’ morale, performance, encourage increased dedication, productivity, and eventually profitability.
Every good thing is supposed to be appreciated in the workplace, even things that may be considered as ‘normal responsibility’.
For instance, a staff who is always punctual should be appreciated, not because it is such a special thing, but to encourage others too, to come up to such a standard, and to let them know that the tiniest behavior is been observed.
You’ll agree with me that this will make everyone sit tight and be more courteous in the ways they carry out their work.
Thank You Message To Colleagues For Hard Work
Hardworking people are mostly not easy to come by. Having them in your company, team or organization is, therefore, a big plus for you.
Beyond appreciating them with the usual token during each month’s end, a simple ‘thank you’ in several ways, will go a long way in improving their work output.
Hardworking colleagues are not easy to come by. Not appreciating hardworking colleagues might tend to them slacking in their duties and thus, defeating the goal to be achieved.
Knowing the importance of appreciating colleagues, we have compiled a list of thank you messages to colleagues for hard work.
We know you’ll find them useful and suitable. Enjoy!
1. I come to work every day happy and hopeful because I know that I have a hardworking colleague who is not going to slack on his duty. Keep it up!
2. You are an inspiration to all of us. Your hard work and diligence are very commendable.
3. The hard work and diligence you put in executing projects are what makes us accomplish things in record time. Keep it up!
4. You have helped in setting a standard everyone aims at. Thanks to your hard work and persistence.
5. Hard work pays off. I am so happy that you got promoted to a higher level. You deserve it!
6. This project was bound not to be completed within the time frame allocated but your hardworking attitude proved it wrong. We have been able to meet up the deadline. Thanks for being hardworking.
7. At a time when most people would have given up, you stood firm and didn’t relent until the work was accomplished. We truly appreciate your hardworking spirit.
8. You’re always the first to arrive and the last to leave. Your attitude to work is enviable and commendable. Keep it up!
9. Thanks for putting in the best version of yourself in executing this project. The success story of this project is incomplete without you. Thanks!
10. Without your hard work, this company will not be where it is today. You have contributed in no small way to the elevation of this company. Thanks!
11. You are always at your desk sweating it out to ensure you accomplish your daily tasks. Keep it up!
12. You keep inspiring me with your attitude to work. Whenever I see you, I am motivated to keep on and not relent. Keep it up colleague!
13. You help to inspire everyone at work with your diligence and hardworking attitude. Keep it up!
14. If there’s anyone I know who puts in extra hours outside working hours to get projects completed, it is definitely you. Keep it up!
15. The business boomed and blossomed this year due to your positive attitude and display to work. Thanks a lot!
Thank You Message To Team For Support and Commitment
Better is the end of a thing than its beginning.
The joy of everyone is to be able to start a task and then complete it. Completing any project in any organization is no easy feat. Therefore, leaders of a team at the successful completion of any project must not fail in appreciating their team members genuinely.
This will make them know you are thinking about them and the efforts and labor they put in to make the project successful.
A good way to appreciate them is by sending a thank you message to the team for support and commitment. As most employees are usually not expecting an appreciation mail from their boss; sending them one will go a long way in boosting their morale and lifting their spirits.
You can’t go wrong with writing a good appreciation mail to your team for the successful completion of the project.
Of course, we know the importance of writing good stuff and have therefore compiled a list of appreciation for good work messages for team members, that you can send to your team for successful completion of the project. We know you’ll find it very useful.
1. Hi Team! I am so much delighted to let you know that the project we worked on turned out to be very successful. This couldn’t have happened without your commitment, hard work, and diligence. Thank you very much.
2. [Team name], you have once again blazed the trail in the successful completion of the project last assigned to you. This is highly commendable and we hope to see more of this in years to come. Thanks!
3. We had much significant increase in productivity in our team during the last evaluation. Thanks to your unwavering commitment and focus on making it happen. Thank you all!
4. Successfully completing Project [X] was no mean feat. It required dedication and determination on your part which you played so well. The company is greatly indebted to you. Thanks!
5. Dear [Team name], you all have been amazing in this last concluded quarter. Indeed, I am privileged to belong to the best group ever. As a way of expressing my thanks, let’s meet up this evening for dinner.
6. Dear [Team name], the last project we embarked on was a tremendous success. The manager is so pleased with your efforts and has decided to treat you to lunch tomorrow afternoon. Kudos!
7. Hello Team! Thanks to every one of you for completing that project within the time frame. I appreciate the cooperation amongst you and the tenacity with which you were able to achieve such success. Thanks to you all!
Team Member Appreciation Notes And Compliments
You may send your appreciation for good work messages for team to the receiver through the mail, SMS, or an appreciation card. Whatever way you may choose to do that, one thing is sure, your team member will know that they are duly recognized for their input to achieve success.
1. No doubt project [x] was a complete success. I appreciate the efforts you put in and your commitment even under strenuous conditions. Thanks a bunch!
2. Dear [Team name], with the number of positive feedback coming from the consumers, I am sure you do not doubt within you that project [x] was a complete success. I truly appreciate you all.
3. Hello Team! On behalf of the management of the company, we would like to extend our profound gratitude to you all for your relentless efforts to make project [x] a success. Thanks greatly!
4. I feel so elated working with a very strong team that is self-motivated. I wonder how the company could have uncovered its recent milestone without your dedication to the work. Thank you all for your effort.
5. Dear Team, the enthusiasm with which you handled the project was truly exceptional. Did you know that our client was so impressed with it that he signed a contract for the next 5 years?
6. On behalf of the management, we want to express our profound gratitude for doing us proud in the just concluded project. You guys are the best!
7. Dear Team, it is my utmost pleasure to let you know that project [X] was the best the management has ever seen from our team thus far. They have decided to reward your efforts with a pay raise of 20%. Congratulations and keep it up!
8. A very big thank you for your perseverance, diligence, and doggedness in ensuring project [x] was successful. No doubt it was. Let’s meet up this weekend to celebrate.
Also Read: Thank you, Lord
Appreciation For Good Work Messages For Team Memebers
You are no doubt looking for how to appreciate your team members or a team member for good work done. You’ve come to the right place. This write-up gives a list of appreciation for good work messages for team for good work done.
Most team members in any organization are always putting on their best to ensure that they meet up the goals and targets of the team.
The quality of their output is always commendable and deserves to be truly and sincerely appreciated. Failing to appreciate them might result in grumbling and dissatisfaction towards work thus affecting the general output of the industry as a whole.
Thus, as a team leader or head, always appreciate your team members for the good work they always put up. If good work is appreciated, then the perpetrator of the good work must definitely be appreciated much more because without the person, there can be no good work to appreciate.
1. Such excellent quality of work! It almost took my breath away. I am so glad you are in this company and not elsewhere. Thanks!
2. Your excellent performance greatly inspires every one of us. Keep it up!
3. You keep impressing every one of us with the great quality and output of your work. Keep it up!
4. If there’s anything that sums your attitude up, it is hard work and dedication. Thanks and keep it up!
5. Such quality of work is very difficult to come by at such a time as this. You are a great asset to the team. Thanks a lot!
6. You have proven yourself to be capable of executing projects [x]. You are very much appreciated. Keep it up!
7. Our customers keep coming to the company to get more of our services and even recommend their acquaintances. This is because of your commitment to always doing your best. Keep it up!
8. I and the senior staff wish to express our deepest gratitude for always giving your very best in executing any project with great quality. We have decided to give you a salary raise of 50%. You deserve it!
9. I always look back at your work and almost find no fault in it. You are always consistent. Please keep it up!
10. The quality of your work is so high if I had a personal project, you will be the one to handle it. Great job!
11. Your determination to always give your best is contagious and it embodies our company values. We greatly value your presence in the team. Keep it up!
12. Unlike most people, you are willing to go beyond what’s demanded of you. We truly appreciate your hard work and diligence. Keep it up!
13. We all can see how hard you are working. Words will fail us to appreciate the great efforts you continually put in. Thanks a great deal!
14. Thank you for going the extra mile with every tiny, little detail involved in any project assigned to you. Indeed, you can be trusted. Keep it up!
15. The good job you constantly put in has made it possible for the company to get to this peak at such a time as this. Thank you very much!
Email / Letter of Appreciation To Team For Successful Completion of Project
Yes, you can make your appreciation more official through the use of email or letters. And it doesn’t have to be a long and wordy letter or email. The most important thing is to show your sincere appreciation for a job well done.
It is a very simple, easy and cheap way to say well-done, keep up the good work
1. Dear [receiver’s name], I am writing this letter to appreciate your support in making the just concluded project a huge success. Without your support, this project wouldn’t have been completed before the deadline. Thank you very much.
2. Dear colleague, your contribution and selflessness is one that cannot be trivialized. Again, you proved to be a true friend that can always be there. Thanks for your support.
3. Hello Team,
I want to appreciate you all for your cooperation and team spirit towards hitting another limestone project. You are all instrumental in making it a complete success. I’m so glad to have you as team members. You have all been amazing. Kudos!
4. Dear [ Team ABC], I want to say a BIG thank you for your never-tiring support throughout the just-concluded campaign. Having you guys as a support system gave me the courage and creativity that made it a productive one. Thanks a great deal!
5. Dear Team,
Thank you for making us proud. We will always be ready to go the extra mile and to maintain the reputation of this team of achievers. Without you, we will be just like any other team. Thank you for always being supportive to stand out.