Employee gifts are presents provided to a company’s staff members. These presents could be given between coworkers, from the employer to the staff, or both ways. Typically, individuals offer these gifts to mark special occasions, express gratitude in general, mark first or last days, or simply enjoy. Gifts encourage more cordial interactions between employers and employees.
No matter who sends you a gift within the company, it’s important to send a thank you message for gifts received from company.
By sending a thank you message for gifts received from company, you don’t only acknowledge the giver but build a deeper relationship with them.
If you’re feeling stuck, here’s some written thank you message for gifts received from company samples you can use.
Thank You Message For Gifts Received From Company
If your company has celebrated you with a gift or two, quickly send a gratitude message.
Here’s how to send a thank you message for gifts received from company:
1. Thank you so much for the thoughtful gift! It brightened my day and I appreciate your kind gesture. Your generosity is greatly appreciated. Thank you again!
2. I just wanted to say a big thank you for the amazing gift you sent me. It was such a thoughtful and kind gesture, and I feel truly blessed to have received it. Thank you for your generosity and kindness.
3. I am so grateful to have received such a wonderful gift from you and your company. Your thoughtfulness means the world to me and I will cherish this gift for years to come. Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity.
4. I just wanted to express my heartfelt gratitude for the amazing gift you sent me. It was such a thoughtful and generous gesture, and I will always be grateful for your kindness. Thank you so much!
5. I was truly touched by the gift you sent me. Your thoughtfulness and generosity are greatly appreciated, and I will always treasure this gift. Thank you so much for your kind gesture. It means a lot to me.
6. Thank you for the company gift. I was moved to tears when I saw it. I’m honored that this company values my input. Thank you for being kind to me.
7. I’ve made hundreds of memories in this company. Thank you for commemorating them with this lovely gift. This company will continue to be family to me.
8. Thank you for every show of kindness and support from this company. I feel most grateful to have received this beautiful gift. I’ll surely enjoy it.
9. Since I’ve been working at this company, I’ve thrived mentally and professionally. This gift has inspired me. Thank you.
10. This is incredible. I was overwhelmed when I saw the gift. Thank you for making me feel like a part of this company. It means a lot to me.
Related Post: Thank You For Your Love And Support Quotes
Thank You Message For Gift Received From Boss
Bosses are individuals who have authority over you and the tasks you handle. A boss sits at the top and has authority over you.
You should send a thank you message for gift received from boss if you desire a strong working relationship.
You can show your boss that you appreciate them by writing a thank-you note. Use these notes to express your gratitude to your boss today.
1. Your gift delights me. Thank you for giving me such a thoughtful gift. I am humbled.
2. Working with you has been a fascinating experience for me. The icing on the cake is this gift you gave me. Thank you for making my work life with you an almost seamless experience.
3. More than being my boss, you’ve been an exceptional leader. Thank you for this gift. You made me feel important. I am grateful.
4. Usually, I would say you shouldn’t have gotten me this gift, but this would discredit your effort. Thank you immensely for going out of your way. You love showing how much you value me and I’m grateful.
5. I admire you a lot boss, but my respect for you has tripled with this gift. Thank you for giving me such a memorable gift. I owe you.
6. The quality of this gift betrays your exquisite taste. I was almost afraid to use it lest it breaks. Thank you for giving me this precious item. I’ll always cherish it.
7. This has to be the best thing anyone has gifted me. More than the size, I could see the thoughtfulness behind it. You truly considered my taste. Thank you so much, boss.
8. Imagine my excitement when I got your gift. It elevated my morning. From the deepest part of me, thank you.
9. Thank you for taking the time to give me such a beautiful gift. It was phenomenal. I’m also grateful to you for bringing out the best in me. Work is fun because you’re the boss.
10. It’s delightful when your boss finds you worthy. This gift shows how much you value me. Accept my humble gratitude. Thank you so much.
Related Post: Appreciation Prayer Messages
Thank You Message For Gifts Receive From Friend / Colleague
Sending a coworker a thank you message for the gift he gave you is the ideal approach to express your gratitude.
Our selection of thank you message for gifts receive from friend / colleague can help you and save time.
Continue reading them to decide which ones are best for you!
1. Thank you for the wonderful gift. I felt pleased to see that it was something I liked a lot. You’ve taken the time to study me and this warms my heart. I’m so happy.
2. Your gift fills me with immense pleasure. Joy gladdens my heart when I think of how much you have invested in this. I remain grateful to you.
3. I feel proud of you for giving me such an awesome gift. I feel even prouder for myself for having such a lovely gift. I’m grateful to God for blessing me with an awesome friend.
4. Thank you for giving me this gift. You chose something that meant the world to me. I can’t thank you enough. I’m grateful.
5. When I saw your gift, my mouth fell on its own accord. I was stunned into silence. Saying thank you feels insufficient. Still thank you.
6. You’ve blown my mind away with your gift. How did you know I’ve been craving this for so long? I enjoyed it a lot and I’ll never forget it so easily. Thanks for the lovely experience.
7. Your manners are impeccable. Your gift was a pleasant addition to my home. Thank you for always being considerate. What a nice gesture you showed me.
8. Only an understanding person can send such a warm gift. You won my heart the moment I unwrapped it. I feel like I owe you big time for this. Thank you so much.
9. Your gift was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. It’s currently decorating my tabletop. I want every guest to see what my lovely colleague got for me. Thank you so much.
10. Your gift has blown my mind away. I feel connected to you in ways deeper than I’ve ever imagined. Thank you for showing how much our friendship means to you. You’re the best.
Unique Ways To Say Thank You For Your Lovely Gift
If you’ve been given a gift, and you don’t want any of those cliche thank you messages, below is a list of unique ways to say thank you for your lovely gift.
1. I am over the moon with gratitude for your beautiful gift. It’s not every day that I receive something so lovely, and I will cherish it always. Thank you for your thoughtfulness.
2. I was truly blown away by the gorgeous gift you gave me. Your generosity and kind heart are deeply appreciated, and I will always be thankful for your thoughtfulness. Thank you!
3. I am so grateful for the stunning gift you gave me. It’s truly one of a kind, and I will treasure it always. Thank you for your generosity and thoughtfulness. You know how to make someone feel special.
4. I was thrilled to receive such a wonderful gift from you. Your kindness and generosity are truly appreciated, and I will always be grateful for your thoughtfulness. Thank you so much!
5. I was touched by the beautiful gift you gave me. It’s a true work of art, and I will treasure it always. Thank you for your kindness and generosity. It means the world to me.
6. I felt like a million bucks when I opened your gift. Only you know how to make a person feel like a billionaire. I’ll hold it close to my heart. Thank you.
7. You added to the specialness of the day by giving me such a memorable gift. It was lovely to behold. I could even see the jealous glances on my siblings’ faces. Thank you for the gift.
8. You knocked my socks off with your gift. I went on a laughing spree for almost an hour. Thank you for always being comical. Your gift was well received.
9. The gift was so pretty and the wrapping was exquisite. I couldn’t dispose of it. Thank you for having me in mind. I am having fun with the gift.
10. You’ve always given the best gift, but this time, your gift touched something within me. You added a glamorous touch to my collection with your gift. Thank you.
Christopher is a well sought-after writer, speaker and life coach, helping many people to enjoy a better life in all endeavors. He speaks and writes on subjects concerning spiritual, relationship, career and finances.