Thank You For Your Participation And Support Quotes, Messages, Emails
Appreciating people doesn’t cost much but it will demand that you let go of your ego and humble yourself to do it meaningfully. The result, however, is magnificent. When you appreciate others either for their participation in an event or their support, you make them want to do more for you. More so, you make them hold you in high esteem in their minds.
It will be an uphill task for you if you were to organize an event without the participation and support of other people either financially, materially, mentally, physically and in all other possible areas. Therefore, you should be able to realize their significant contributions and send in a proper message of appreciation that says ‘thank you for your participation and support.’
No matter how little the help was as long as it contributed to the success of the event, it should be well appreciated. In this write-up, we have compiled a list of the various ways in which you can say ‘thank you for your participation and support’ to people when the need arises.
Thank You For Your Participation And Support
1. Dear Sir, we wish to express our profound gratitude to you for the support you gave to ensure the success of this event. Thank you very much.
2. Dear Sir, thanks a lot for your kind support in making sure that this event was successful. We are indeed privileged to have you with us. One again, thank you for your participation and support.
3. To an icon of excellence and a beacon of light, we wish to say a big thank you to you for the unrelenting support you gave to ensuring that this event was successful throughout the days it took. Thank you very much, Ma.
4. Words will fail us to say just how much we are grateful to you for working behind the scenes to make sure this event was a huge success. Thank you very much, Sir.
5. This event was a big success thanks to you and your team that gave us the right and timely support. We are very grateful Sir. Thanks a lot.
6. Dear [participant’s name], thank you for your active participation in this event. Your insightful contributions are very well recognized. Thank you.
7. Thank you for your support and participation in this event. We couldn’t have made it this far without it. Thank you very much.
8. We are delighted to have you participating with others in this event. Thank you for your time and commitment.
9. We are very much pleased with your kind donations that facilitated the success of this event. Thank you for your support.
10. This event wouldn’t have been this successful without your warm support before and during the event. We are very much grateful to you Sir/Ma.
Related Post: Thank You For The Contribution And Support Messages
Thank You For Your Participation In The Meeting
After the conclusion of a meeting, you must take out time to appreciate those who participated either as facilitators or as participants, for making out time to be at the meeting.
A simple message of appreciation that says ‘thank you for participation in the meeting’ will go a long way to make them feel welcome and look forward to future meetings with you.
You could also take out the time just before the meeting is brought to a close to appreciate the participants verbally, for their participation.
1. Dear [name], thank you for making out time to participate in today’s meeting. A certificate of participation will be sent shortly to your email address and we look forward to future meetings with you. Thank you.
2. Thank you for your active participation and support at the meeting today. You have helped make the meeting to be productive and meaningful. Thank you.
3. Thank you for making out time in your busy schedule to be at [event type]. Your presence made it a huge success and the participants were very much happy they came. Thank you, Sir.
4. We have been very much honored by your presence and participation at today’s meeting. Your astute presentation was the highlight of the meeting. Thank you very much. We look forward to having you in our future meetings. Thank you, Sir.
5. On behalf of the organizing body, I wish to extend our deepest gratitude and appreciation to all the participants of this event. We look forward to seeing you again in our future meetings.
6. We are very pleased with the turnout of participants for this event. May the good Lord be with you all and take you to your destinations safely.
7. Thank you all for making out the time to participate in today’s [event type]. We have been impacted by your insightful contributions and promise to work with them.
8. Thank you for your participation and support in this online meeting. Despite the inconvenience, you still gave all it demanded to be a participant. Thank you so much.
9. Thank you for your participation in this crucial meeting. We now know the next step to take that will be in favour of this organization. Thank you all.
10. Thank you very much for making out the time to be in today’s meeting. I am sure we have all been enlightened and will act on everything we have been instructed on. Thanks for coming.
Related Post: Appreciation Notes For Team
Thank You Note To Team For Successful Event
When your team successfully hosts an event, as a team leader, you are expected to send in a note or message that expresses just how much you are grateful for the efforts they put in to ensure the event was successful.
When you do this as a team leader, you are forming a strong bond between you and your team members and you can be sure of greater success in the future.
Organizing an event as a team that people will appreciate requires hard work, cooperation, resilience, punctuality, resourcefulness, availability and abnegation of one’s self and so on. Therefore, when your team puts in all these qualities and much more to have a successful event, you should send in a message of appreciation to them.
This write-up contains a list of ‘thank you notes to team for successful event’ that you can use to appreciate your team.
1. Dear team, thank you very much for the role(s) you all played in making this event a success. I am very pleased with your efforts and I look forward to more of this in the future. Keep it up.
2. I earnestly commend your cooperation in making this event a huge success. Thank you for putting in your very best to make it happen.
3. Thank you all for making this event a success. I must commend your hard work and faithfulness to your different duties. Thank you for your participation and support.
4. To an amazing and industrious team; you all have been very supportive of this organization’s goals since the day you were incorporated. You have just proven it again in the role you played in making this event a success. Thanks very much.
5. On behalf of the management, I wish to extend the company’s gratitude to you all for working passionately to make this event a success. Thank you very much.
6. This organization is very privileged to have team members like you on board. Your earnestness and diligence in making this concluded event a huge success didn’t go unnoticed. Thank you very much.
7. I am pleased to inform you all that the management has decided to treat you all to a special dinner for the invaluable role you played in making this event successful. Kudos!
8. This concluded event was a milestone this organization was successfully able to crossover because of hard-working and committed team members like you. Thank you very much.
9. I appreciate you all for your dutifulness and doggedness in making [event name] a success. Thank you for your participation and support, guys!
10. What more can I say to this fantastic team for the efforts you each put out there to make this event a great success? The least I could say is thank you and that I am privileged to belong to a team like this. Keep it up!
Related Post: Thank You For Participating In The Meeting/Event
Sample Thank You Email After Successful Event
After hosting a successful event, as a mark of courtesy and respect for people, you should send in a message of appreciation to the people that worked hard to ensure the event was successful. You could say this verbally or better still, send it as an email to them after the event.
These are the days of advancement in technology with almost everybody having an email address making it possible to send messages to people with ease and speed.
Thus, after a successful event, you can always send an email to these people that appreciates them for their efforts.
In this write-up, we have arranged a list of sample thank you emails after successful event that you can use when the time comes.
1. Dear [name of person], I sincerely appreciate you for your impactful contributions to the success of this event. You have indeed been very instrumental to its success. Thanks a lot.
2. We are celebrating the success of this event all because you played your role very well. Thank you very much. We look forward to a more profitable collaboration with you in the future. Thanks.
3. Dear [name], on behalf of the management of this organization, we wish to extend our gratitude to you for making this event a huge success. We appreciate this very much. Thank you.
4. Dear [name], we wish to say a big thanks to you and your team for the central role you played in making this event a success. Thank you very much.
5. Dear [name], the success of this event would have been impossible without you. You are indeed a rare gem and we appreciate your efforts to make this event successful. Thanks a whole lot.
6. Dear [name], [event’s name] was a huge success because of you. The whole management is pleased with the outcome of the event and that is because you were involved. Thank you very much.
7. Dear [name], we are indeed lucky to have a resourceful and wise person like you on our team. You have worked assiduously hard to make sure this event succeeded and it eventually did. Thank you very much.
8. Dear [title and name of person], on behalf of the board, we wish to express our most profound gratitude and appreciation to you for making [event’s name] a huge success. Thank you, Sir.
9. Dear Sir/Ma, we sincerely appreciate you for your kind efforts and commitment to the success of this event. A significant percentage of the running cost of the event came from you and we are very grateful for that. Thank you.
10. Dear Sir/Ma, we are very much pleased to witness the success of [event name or type]. You have played an important role in making it a success. We are grateful to you and look forward to having you with us in the next edition.