Very Effective 100 Short Prayers For Family, Friends And Loved Ones
One of society’s most important pillars is the family.
We should keep together whenever possible because family is the one thing that will always be a part of our lives.
We can work toward this goal by regularly praying for and with our families.
Family ties are strengthened by prayer. Children learn that they may always turn to God for strength and hope through developing the practice of praying.
Prayer also strengthens the relationships between members of your family and your relationship with God when you make it a habit to pray together every day, especially at the beginning and end of the day.
There’s this saying that a family that prays together stays together, according to a wall hanging you may have noticed in the hallway. It doesn’t come directly from the Bible, but it nonetheless shows its truth. Family prayer is very effective and produces amazing results.
The nicest aspect is that you don’t have to pray for hours at a time; you can simply say a quick family prayer sometimes.
You see, God is more concerned with a Christian’s heart than with a 100 short prayers for family. Therefore, when done properly, a brief family prayer may be more powerful than most people realize.
In this post, we’ll go through 100 short prayers for family, friends and loved ones.
You can also pray each of the 100 short prayers for family for the next 100 days.
- Short Prayers For Family Members
- Short Prayer For Protection For Family
- Prayer For My Family And Myself
- Prayer For My Family Friends And Loved Ones
- Short Prayer For Family And Friends
- Short Prayer For Someone Special
- Daily Prayer For Family
- Prayer For Family Relationships
- Prayer For Family Protection And Health
Short Prayers For Family Members
A great way to spend quality time with your family is through communal prayer. It creates a sense of unity within your family and brings everyone closer together.
Whether you’re praying with your family or for your family, here are short prayers for family you can use.
1. Lord, help us to continue to love you with our lives and resources. Let nothing be too big or small to part with for you. Amen.
2. Lord, cause the spirit of unity to come upon my family. Let us remain one even amid the storm. Amen.
3. Let all the children who are born into my family grow in the knowledge of Christ. Amen.
4. Lord, cause our family reunion to be one of love and peace. Let joy dwell in our home forever. Amen.
5. Lord, I lift the grandchildren of this family. As they are precious before you, keep your ever-watchful eyes on them. Amen.
6. Lord, I pray for the salvation of my family. Win the ongoing war over their souls in Jesus’ name. Amen.
7. Lord, give my family the spirit of perseverance to rise above every wave of trouble. Amen.
8. Lord, remove the spirit of revenge and hostility from my family. Let your meek spirit be present in us. Amen.
9. Lord, destroy every arrow that has been fired to blind the eyes of my family concerning the workings of Christ. Amen.
10. Lord, remove the spirit of stubbornness that is inside us. Cause our hearts to become flesh instead of stone. Amen.
Related Post: Words Of Prayers For A Friend Or loved Ones
Short Prayer For Protection For Family
Our families’ continued growth in Christ is essential and necessary. The only way to do that is to send your family members prayers straight from your heart or to regularly pray for my family’s safety and peace with other family members.
Here is a list of short prayer for protection for family to pray with.
1. Lord, protect my family from trouble. Become our rock of defense in this chaotic season. Amen.
2. Lord, help us to recognize you as our fortress. Help us not trust in our abilities more than you. Amen.
3. Lord, command your angels to guide and protect my family in all their ways. Amen.
4. Lord, remove from my family every spirit of fear. Instead, fill them with your love, power, and sound mind. Amen.
5. Lord, cause every weapon that has formed against my family to fail. Let there be a condemnation of every evil tongue against my family. Amen.
6. Lord, help my family to live in fear and reverence of you. Let the dear of you guide our actions. Amen.
7. Lord, become our hiding place. Preserve us from the trouble that is inflicted on the lives of others. Amen.
8. Lord, set up walls of fire around my family. Let no evil come near our dwelling place. Amen.
9. Lord, let your hand be upon my family so that the hand of the enemy cannot touch them. Amen.
10. Lord, bless the going out and coming in of my family members. Let them enjoy rest in every aspect of their lives. Amen.
Related Post: Powerful Midnight Prayers For Breakthrough
Prayer For My Family And Myself
Our lives have always been greatly impacted by prayer. According to the Bible, God desires that we pray for one another Check James 5:16.
While you pray for family, add yourself to the mix. Use these prayer for my family and myself for starters.
1. Lord, as you have blessed my family and me with a new beginning, let our relationship with you begin anew. Help us to continue to preserve you in spirit and truth. Amen.
2. Lord, help my family to acknowledge the presence of the Holy Spirit in all their dealings. Help us to seek His help all the time and do as He says without question. Amen.
3. Lord, help my family and me to remember that you are always with us. Let our eyes be focused on you, and increase in us a deep trust in you above all things. Amen.
4. Lord, empower my family and me with the strength to fulfill the responsibility you have placed in our hands. Help us to finish the race well and fast. Amen.
5. Lord, help my family and me to come to a deeper understanding of you. Help us to seek your face more each day. Remove from us every spirit of familiarity. Amen.
6. Lord, give us a grateful and contented heart. Help us to appreciate every second you have blessed us with. Replace every spirit of greed with contentment. Amen.
7. Lord, open my eyes and that of my family members to see the opportunities you have set before us. Give us the wisdom to take advantage of them to your glory. Amen.
8. Lord, preserve my family from the pestilence that wastes at noonday. Let your preservation power surround me and my family. Amen.
9. Lord, thank you for always providing for us. We know that you will continually supply our needs according to your riches in glory. Amen.
10. Lord, give my family and me the strength to let go of every wrong that the Holy Spirit convicts us of. Help us not to justify sin in any way, but help us to walk the narrow way. Amen.
Related Post: Samples Of Prayer Messages To Loved ones
Prayer For My Family Friends And Loved Ones
If you’re asking yourself, “how can I make prayer for my family friends and loved ones?” Here are some ideas below.
Ask God to grant them the ability to serve as lights and sources of hope for a dying world that is in desperate need of a Savior.
1. Dear Lord, give my family friends, and loved ones the courage to do what they need to do at every point in time, amen.
2. Dear Lord, empower my family friends, and loved ones to rejoice at all times. Cause them to bless others as you have blessed them. Amen.
3. Lord, help my family, friends, and loved ones to love and appreciate the life you have blessed them with. Cause them not to make any decision that will cost them dearly. Amen.
4. Lord, help my family, friends, and loved ones remember that they belong to you. Let them not be distracted by the shining objects of the sin the world presents to them. Amen.
5. Lord, remove every burden and yoke my family, friends and loved ones may be carrying. Give them your burden and yoke instead, for they are easy and light. Amen.
6. Lord, help my family, friends, and loved ones to listen for your leadership in every aspect of their lives. Amen.
7. Lord, help my family, friends, and loved ones to rely on you every day. Let them not be consumed by the fears surrounding them. Amen.
8. Lord, forgive my family friends, and loved ones for any wrongdoing they have committed in time past and now. Let them also be forgiving towards others. Amen.
9. Lord, cause my family, friends, and loved ones to cast their cares on you. Let them not depend on another human being more than you. Amen.
10. Lord, help my family, friends, and loved ones to be light to others. Remove every feeling of shame that will stop them from spreading the word about you. Amen.
Related Post: Understanding The Bible Prayer Watch Hours
Short Prayer For Family And Friends
There are numerous ways to offer a short prayer for family and friends. A potent approach to show your love and thanks for your loved ones is to pray for them. Take one prayer from the list below to pray for them.
1. I love my family and friends, Lord. Keep them from falling into any trap that will take them out of your will. Amen.
2. Lord, make a way for my family and friends in all situations. Make their path filled with fat. Amen.
3. Lord, cause the efforts of my friends and family members to bring forth many fruits. Amen.
4. Lord, heal my family and friends from the sicknesses that are plaguing them. Let your wind of healing come over them. Amen.
5. Lord, turn away the captivity that my family and friends are going through. Give them new songs of victory to sing to you. Amen.
6. Lord, fill my family and friends with your hope. Let them drink from your fountain of grace. Amen.
7. Lord, cause anyone who is seeking the fruit of the womb among my family and friends to receive their desires. Amen.
8. Let the fruits of the Holy Spirit become more evident in the lives of my family and friends. Amen.
9. Lord, let the gifts of my family and friends make them stand before kings and not mean men. Amen.
10. Lord, cause every tear that my family and friends have shed to turn into dancing. Replace mourning with laughter in their mouths. Amen.
Short Prayer For Someone Special
When you care about someone, you pray for them in all facets of life. Get started with one short prayer for someone special from the examples below.
1. May God grant the desires of your heart according to His will. May God make your life a miracle to the world. Amen.
2. May God protect you in all situations. I commit all your activities to God’s loving hands. Amen.
3. I pray that God upholds our hearts and turns them from every evil tendency. Amen.
4. May you become fully submitted to Christ in all things. May you never falter in the things of Christ. Amen.
5. May the spirit of carelessness be destroyed from your life. May you become more considerate and intentional about the decisions you make. Amen.
6. May the Comforter comfort your aching heart. May healing come to you in every aspect of your life. Amen.
7. Lord, cause _ to have an encounter with you. Let _ taste of your goodness. Fill _ with your peace. Amen.
8. Cause _ to bypass _ emotions and make decisions that are godly and acceptable before you. Amen.
9. Lord, I entrust _ into your care. Cause _ not to rejoice over mediocre blessings but enjoy the best blessings you have provided for _.
10. Keep _ safe from every evil plot and plan of the enemy. Let anyone who wants _ to miss the path you have for _ fail. Amen.
Daily Prayer For Family
We live in a world that is full of suffering, evil, and pain. As we face challenges in life, we must make daily prayer for family members so that they may be encouraged by God’s word.
1. Lord, thank you for the gift of great family members. You said you place the solitary in families, and I know that this family is a gift. Cause them to walk in the light of your word. Amen.
2. Lord, turn the hearts of my family from the world to your word. Increase their trust in you. Let them choose your will over the will of the world and their flesh. Amen.
3. Lord, enable my family to be willing and obedient to your instructions. Let them know that your will and plan for us are the best no matter what. Amen.
4. Lord, cause my family to stand out in their workplaces and schools. Help them not to conform to the standards of this world. Amen.
5. O Lord, lead my family closer to you. Deliver them from every religious tendency and help them to become true Christians before the world. amen.
6. Lord, increase in my family members hunger for you. Help them to seek your face diligently and find you. Amen.
7. Dear Lord, help me family not to be wishy-washy in claiming the promises you’ve made. Cause human reasoning not to steal your word from them. Amen.
8. Lord, cause my family not to dwell on past mistakes, failures, and disappointments. Rather, empower them to put away the former things and embrace the new things you’re doing in their lives. Amen.
9. Heavenly Father, fill this family with your holy spirit. Let us become desirous of the things of the spirit. Daily shed away our carnal desires so that Christ will be formed in us. Amen.
10. Lord, help my family to only say only wholesome and edifying words. Deliver them from every unhealthy word that is glorified in the world. Amen.
Prayer For Family Relationships
prayer for family relationships must be made on a daily basis. We need to pray for the relationships our family members keep.
All in all, we need our family members to be rebuilt, healed and re-established in God’s love.
1. Protect my family from every unfriendly friend they are intentionally or unintentionally associated with. Instead, bring to them relationships that will enrich the quality of their lives. Amen.
2. Lord, help us to be watchful over how we interact with our family members. Let our words be seasoned with salt and be kind to others. Amen.
3. Lord, help my family members to be considerate of their actions towards one another. Let us treat each other with love and respect at all times. Amen.
4. Lord, cause us to be blessings to one another. Help us not to be intimidated when others thrive but to celebrate with them. Amen.
5. Lord, remove the spirit of competition and cause us to collaborate for a healthy and happy home. Amen.
6. Lord, I commit our relationships to you. Fix it the best way you can in Jesus’ name. Amen.
7. Lord, renew the relationship I have with my wife. Let us enjoy higher levels of bliss in our marriage. Amen.
8. Lord, the children are turning fast from the ancient path. Convict them in their heart and compel them back to the purpose you have for them. Amen.
9. Lord, cause our relationship with our extended family members to be better. Help us to deal with them in love and understanding. Amen.
10. Help me to be more submissive and respectful to my partner. Help me to treat my husband like a man worthy of respect at all times. Amen.
11. Lord, help me to be forgiving, tenderhearted, and kind towards my siblings. Fill me with your patience when teaching my siblings. Amen.
12. Whatever is broken in the lives of my family, Lord fix it and heal us in Jesus’ name. Amen.
13. Lord, help me to treat my in-laws with warmth and love. Help me to see them as my new family and to enjoy this new relationship you have blessed me with.
14. Lord, let your peace overtake this family. Amen.
15. Let this family become more tolerant of each other in Jesus’ name.
16. Restore unto us the years we have lost to strive and bitterness. Amen.
17. Continue to help us wax stronger in you. Amen.
18. Help us to place you first above our emotions. Amen.
19. Help us to be gentle to the weakest of us. Amen.
20. Lord, help us to love each other as you have loved us. Amen.
Prayer For Family Protection And Health
It’s natural to worry in a world where there are so many bad things happening because we care about our families and want the best for them.
Here are some prayer for family protection and health.
1. Faithful God, I pray for my family in this wicked world, where evil is being made to look like good. Let your covering come over my family against every violent person. Thank you, Lord, because I know that we cannot be separated from your love. Amen.
2. Oh Lord, I intercede for my family, protect them against every destiny predator. Let your hedge of protection come over my wife and children wherever they are and even on the internet. Be glorified in Jesus’ name.
3. Oh Lord, you said life and death are in the power of the tongue. Many have chosen to use their tongues as weapons of death. Let every negative and hateful speech spoken against my family which is negatively affecting them and their self-esteem, causing their effects to be nullified in Jesus’ name.
4. Oh Lord, thank you for your word of truth. Protect us from every false teacher and doctrine that will dissuade us from the truth of your word. Help us to remain grounded in you. Amen.
5. Oh Lord, you said you will not allow us to be tempted more than we can bear. Cause us to resist every form of temptation to sin against you. Instead, show us a way out and open our eyes to see it. Amen.
6. Lord, thou art a shield for me and my family. You are our glory and the lifter up of our head. Protect us against the wiles of the enemy. Give us your strength and courage to face this world. Amen
7. Lord, you said you will be with us when we walk through the fire. Lord, do not leave or forsake my family as we go through the motions of life. Amen.
8. Lord, you said that the steps of the righteous are ordered by the lord. Protect us from every unwise path we are about to take. Let our steps only be per your will at all times. Amen.
9. Lord, protect us from work decision-making. Let your wisdom overshadow our lives. Cause every member of this family to only make wholesome decisions even in the face of pressure.
10. Lord, protect us from the illnesses that have become prevalent in this society. Become our immunity against every bacteria or viral disease. Let your healing prevail over our bodies in Jesus’ name.